Mamma Mia 3: The Sight Of You

By Stephanievazq28

In this version of Mamma Mia, Donna didn't die the way they say... But what if Donna didn't really die? (Spin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

1.4K 44 1
By Stephanievazq28

Now this is where the fun starts because you can't have Mamma Mia without ABBA music hehehe. Thank you to my amazing friend Mekayla243 who is also a wonderful writer for helping me write the little Sam and Donna moment 😏 Love you girl 😘 Enjoy!!!

After Donna got out of the office tried to locate Sam around the lobby still holding the box. She went out to the courtyard, she was surprise to see all the family working. Bill and Sam were setting up a center stage, Sky and Harry were in charge of arranging the chairs and tables and Rosie and Tanya were checking on a table that had the sound system. Sophie was carrying Donny in her arms while supervising everything. Sam spotted Donna and walked to her.

"What's all this?" Donna asked him

"Well this is something we do once a month since the accident" he said sadly "We call it Donna night, it's suppose to be a night in your memory. Tonight is going to be a night in your honor for your return" Sam smiled and kissed her "The girls gave me something for you to wear tonight, come on" she chuckled wondering what her friends had come up with.

Sam leads Donna to his little house not far from the hotel so they could change and get ready for the night. When they entered Donna finally felt at home, nothing had change. She knew this was their nest and figured he wanted to keep it that way.

They walked to the bedroom where Donna saw the sparkly light blue jumpsuit and high boots hanging in the closet. Beside it was her favorite blue dungarees and platform shoes. She smiled, Tanya and Rosie sure knew her inside and out. Suddenly two arms wrapped around her waist from behind. Donna caressed those strong arms and leaned to Sam's touch. Sam removed her hair out of the way and kissed her neck.

"I have been really miserable without you, missing you by my side every night" Sam whispered in her ear

She whispered back, "What are you going to do about it now?"

He smirked "We have to go to dinner soon."

She smirked back, "So?"

She turned to get out of his arms and sexy walk away from him. She got out of his arms, swaying her hips as she started to walk away. She didn't get far before Sam pulled her back to him.

He moved them towards the couch, only to have her turn them and push him lightly down on the couch. She sat down on his lap, with a leg on each side, straddling his hips. She started to kiss him, her arms moving around his neck.

She deepened the kiss as she felt him kiss her back. His hands roamed her body, never breaking the kiss. She wiggled her hips, teasing him, as his tounge moved across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She parted her lips, letting him in. Their tounges battling for dominance.

When they parted for air, she smirked, getting off his lap. Knowing the effect she had on him, she said, "We have to go." He protested and she walked away from him laughing.

Getting out of the house all changed up in the jumpsuit, they walked across the lobby and saw a couple of people heading to the courtyard. Some of them she remembered, others were new faces to her. Donna's family seemed to know the faces that were new to her because Tanya, Rosie, Sophie, Sky and her parents were greeting them outside. Before Sam and Donna could reached the courtyard, Tanya and Rosie who were wearing matching jumpsuits to Donna's, spotted them and ran to them.

"Donna!!!" Rosie shouted "Guess what?"

"Slow down, I can't run in stilettos anymore" said Tanya

Donna chuckled "I'm gonna guess, you said 'yes' to Bill?" She said

"Yes!!" Rosie screamed excited, they all screamed of joy.

"Congratulations Rosie, it's about time you two took that step. He had been planning on how to ask you for months" Sam told

Rosie's face lit up "Well it finally happened!!!"

"Girls you're on" Harry called

"See you in a bit darling" Sam said kissing Donna and walked outside

"Let's rock the house down together again!!!" Tanya cheered along with Donna and Rosie and went outside

Behind the curtain Donna was mentally a nervous wreck. They had performed as a band before but never had she done it after being technically dead for two years. Donna took a peek at the audience, the most important people were on the front row. Sam, Bill and Harry were sitting in the middle of the stage. Sky besides Sophie's seat which was empty but Donna figured she was going to introduce them. By the empty seat was Fernando in his neat tuxedo and Ruby by his side wearing a similar jumpsuit to Donna only hers was red and Donny sitting on her lap playing with a toy microphone.

Sophie finally took the stage "Tonight is unlike any Donna night we've had because we have a very special guest among us" she started saying "Two years ago as some  of you know, there was an accident where we thought my mom lost her life since no body was found. This morning all the family got a big surprise" she paused "ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to the best girl power band in history" she said more cheerful "Donna and the Dynamos!!" The three women got out and the crowd cheered loud

(Play the video above before continuing to read)

All the time Donna was singing, Ruby couldn't take her eyes off her daughter. She looked so energetic and happy. There was no doubt they were very much alike in that sense, they both loved being on stage singing. Ruby hoped that soon everything would be ok between them but Fernando was right, she had to give her time. Sophie had gone to her seat and was listening to Donna. Tears of joy streaming down her face. She and Sam were more than happy to have Donna back with them, as did Bill and Harry.

Donna and the dynamos finished there performance receiving a standing ovation and a loud round of applause. They hugged each other, the three extremely happy to be singing together again. Sophie took the stage again and embraced her mother before she walked away to change clothes.

"Before introducing the next performance I would like to sing in advance what I like to call the anthem of the night. It means so much that with the help of my family, hotel Bella Donna became what it is today. It started as a dream my mother had and now is a reality. Just when I thought I couldn't do it, the people I love always helped me back up.
She took a deep breath and sang.

I have a dream, a song to sing

To help me cope with anything

If you see the wonder of a fairy tale

You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy

To help me through reality

And my destination makes it worth the while

Donna came back in the middle of the song and her eyes lit up on hearing Sophie's voice. She sat next to Sam and listened intently, mostly so proud. In the time that she had missed, Sophie took care of everything. Donna was definitely proud to have such a strong daughter.

Pushing through the darkness still another mile

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing

To help me cope with anything

If you see the wonder of a fairy tale

You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

She finished and the audience clapped, Donna had tears in her eyes. Sophie smiled and threw a kiss at her.

"Now put your hands and hearts together for the second dancing queen of the night. She always leaves the audience wanting more and pours her heart out in every word" Sophie said proudly, Donna was intrigued by the introduction "Ladies and gentlemen, my grandmother Ruby Cienfuegos Sheridan" Donna searched for her mother, she spotted her with Fernando by her side walking to the stage.

There will be more music in the next chapter. Of course, it's going to be all about Ruby at the start. I hope you liked the first half of Donna night. Please don't forget to comment and vote!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 8 2
AU: Donna and Sam are getting married, everyone couldn't be happier... well, except for Their families. (2 part story) PRINCESSES DIARIES x MAMMA MIA...
258K 6.7K 26
One choice can revive you. One choice can change your life forever. One choice can heal you. ~ What if Allegiant had ended differently and Tris lived...
16.6K 256 24
Watched the movie???* Well good. Here we go back in time 21 years ago how it all started. enjoy, vote and commend please.
2.7K 94 15
In Mamma Mia 3 is it about the past story from Ruby and Fernando. How they meet in Mexico 1959? What happens there? And Sophie make a DNA test so tha...