Into you|•Completed•|

By UreshiiVynn

"People would want me to sleep forever because of your love." "Our love." More

00.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(The good coffee)
Chapter 3(The reason)
Chapter 4(Helped)
Chapter 5(Handsome boss)
Chapter 6(Date?)
Chapter 7(Bored Sunday)
Chapter 8(Kiss?Jealous?)
Chapter 9(She is Mrs.😂)
Chapter 10(Really?)
Chapter 11(Your dreaming!)
Chapter 12(Now you know)
Chapter 13(No Sana,No Life)
Chapter 14(What?:(((💢💔)
Chapter 15(Awts)
Chapter 16(😑)
Chapter 17(The fact:( ♡)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Meeting)
Chapter 20(The confession)
Excuse me
Chapter 21(Continued????)
Chapter 22(Last day)
Chapter 23(Im jealous)
Chapter 24(Aunty!)
Chapter 25(Lonely alone)
Chapter 26(BYE)
Chapter 27(The moment)
Chapter 28(Bio)
Chapter 29(Broked)
Chapter 30(Samin♡)
Chapter 31(Baby)
Chapter 32(Dying)
Chapter 33(Street Food)
Chapter 34(Couple shirt)
Chapter 35(Date)
Chapter 36(Date.prt.2)
Chapter 37(Last ILY for me)
Chapter 38(Last bye)
Chapter 39(Irene's back)
Chapter 40(Pancake)
Chapter 41(WH)
Chapter 42(That girl)
Chapter 43(Still)
Chapter 44(Wu?)
Hihi😁
Chapter 45(Fall inlove again?)
Chapter 46(Children's game)
Chapter 47(!!!)
Chapter 48(Love)
Chapter 49(Crazy about him)
Chapter 50(Tae's dad)
Chapter 51(I remember!)
Chapter 52(Meeting(1))
Chapter 53(Australia)
Chapter 54(Feelings are back)
Chapter 55(Obvious secret)
Tc Candler
Chapter 56(Sana's Day!)
Chapter 57(Taehyung's Bday!💜Ft.Coming back)
Chapter 58(Tae's day!Part-2)
Chapter 59(💜Oops🔥)
Chapter 60(pain)
Chapter 61(House)
Chapter 62(The night hug)
Chapter 63(Missing you)
Chapter 64(Someone came back)
Chapter 65(Someday)
66(He loves you!)
Chapter 67(Perfect for Sana)
Chapter 68(Letting go)
Chapter 69(The plan)
Chapter 70(Bloody)
Chapter 71(*_*)
Chapter 72(Sad NY)
Chapter 73(Dnt gv up)
Chapter 74(Gunshots)
Chapter 75(Saved?)
Chapter 77(Saved)
Chapter 78(Surprise)
Chapter 79(Wedding day)
Chapter 80(Life)
THANKYOU!

Chapter 76(Date or Die)

475 22 2
By UreshiiVynn

Tzuyu's Pov

''Oh holy shit!I've got a message from my husband!"Irene shouted and jumped happily.

This is my chance now!!

I was about to grab the gun from her hand but she pointed it out on me.

Alas!

"Don't even."She said smirking as a guy entered holding handcuffs!??

No more handcuffs please!!

"I'm handcuffed,you don't have to tie me up."I said acting like I really don't have the intention to escape.

"Shhh."He shushed me as he just looked at me as I looked at him disgustedly.His face is just way too close.

"Hey.You don't want Chanyeol to kill you now,right?"I heard Irene said as she puts on her gun on her pocket.

As the guy closed the door,Irene jumped happily again like a child.

What's up?

"Hey,I'm hungry."I lied as she came up to me.

"The food is going on.But as you can see,do you know what made me happy?"Irene asked grabbing a chair and laid it down beside me.

"Who cares."I mumbled as I rolled my eyes making Irene slap me.

Bitch!

"Anyway,my husband misses me,so maybe I won't be with you everytime,but I can still visit you and slap you whenever I want to."She said as she smiled killing me to death.

"Yeah.Yeah.It's even more better."I said as she looked at her phone smiling.

Phew.She didn't slap me.

"Hayst.Taehyung-ah my baby."She said making me look at her and into the phone.She just acted like I'm not there beside her making me check all their conversation.

"Omg!He really missed me!"She shouted putting her hand on her chest smiling like an idiot.

What is she saying,Taehyung?

She must be just assuming.

"A date?!Are you kidding me?!Of course,I would love to!"She said while typing again smiling like an idiot.

I really can't do this anymore so I looked at her phone taking obvious glances at it.

Tae babe?What's with his nickname?

That's way too much impossible to be Taehyung.He hates Irene so much.And I know I'm just the only one he loves the most.He wont cheat on me.

I glanced...

*Messages*

Tae babe♡:Hey.I was just about to go to Australia but dad told me you're in a vacation.I just miss you.

:Oh yes.I missed you too so so much!Muah!

Tae babe♡:Then that means,can we go out sometimes?A date?

:Of course!I'de love to!!

Tae babe♡:So when will be your freetime?Where are you?

:I'm free anytime!I'm actually here just nearby New York,so don't even worry about our date!;)

Tae babe♡:Great.I'm really excited on seeing you!Just text me whenever you want to!But please hurry.I can't wait to see you love.;)

:OMG!!Of course it will just be so soon.I love you so much!!

Tae babe♡:Ok love!Bye!!I gotta go to work.

:Oh.Ok bye!:)))
*Sent*

No.This can't be...

That's not Taehyung at all.

Why would he even do that?Duhh!

He's not like that.

"Hayst.I guess this is my last moment talking to you this day."Irene said as she crossed her legs up smirking.

"Who are you messaging to?"I asked like I didn't really know who it was.

"Oh,it's just Taehyung my husband.Kim Taehyung.Here.Look."She said as she showed me her phone right in front of my face.I looked below the nickname and it really was Taehyung's number.

But.But.No way.

There's no way he can message her like this.

"Believe it or not.I still have a date tomorrow.So bye.I'll just go shopping for my dress and for my sexy underwears."She said as she stood up stretching herself up as I just rolled my eyes.

I just stayed there frozen.

Was that really Taehyung?
He can't do this to me.He can't...

But...It's just a date right?He doesn't love her...But still,it hurts so much...But I still have hope...

Right?

__

"Wait what?!''Sana says shockly as Jimin rubbed her back.

"Yep.I really hope Tzuyu won't know this early.''Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"But,you have to right?For Tzuyu."Jungkook sighed as he walked out of the living room and went to their bedroom.

"Is he okay?"Jeongyeon whispered to Nayeon.

"Yeah.He's just worried."Nayeon says as she sighed.

___

Sana's Pov

I was cooking dinner for everyone but I then suddenly felt someone's grip on my waist making me gasp shockly.

"I love you so much."Jimin says as he leaned his chin on my shoulder."I'm cooking Chim!"I yelled because of the bowl that almost fell down but I then saw Jin handing me the bowl.

"You two,there's so much ants here.Stop that.''He said as I took the bowl shyly before he walks out on the kitchen to the living room with the others.

"You know,I felt sad because of Tzuyu but then I was smiling just because of you."Jimin said as he tightened his grip even more.

"You're too sexy on this outfit.Can you please change them after you cook?''Jimin asks as I rolled my eyes jokingly but acting to be cool because this thrill inside me is killing me so much now!!

"I will wear it whenever I want to.''I said as I smirked,he then turned me to face him.

I can feel my face burning now.

Why am I feeling this!??!

"Go change now,I'll cook."He said as his face were serious now.So serious.

"Why?What's wrong in using this?!"I asked as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm.I'm jealous,you know that.The way that Jin hyung looked at you...You can only wear that when you're alone with me."Jimin said as I smiled then hugged him.

"Ok.My possessive boyfriend."I said as I winked my eye then kissed his cheek before going upstairs.

Gosh.

_

When I changed my clothes to the big ones I then saw Taehyung on Tzuyu's room sitting on the bed.

"Are you okay?''I asked as he looked up at me.

"Ah...No."He said as he looked down again rubbing his temple.

"Oh...Isn't it you have a date tomorrow with Irene?Is that why?"I asked as he sighed heavily.

"Y-yesss.It's just that,what if Tzuyu kew about this and what if she will feel bad?"I then rubbed his back.

"You know.You still have to just for her.Right?I know she will still love you...Because if you did great I know she will know the truth.I know you're worried about what will happen to your relationship but if you truly love her,you will do anything just for her. "I said as I patted his back once more before walking out and went to Jimin downstairs.

___

Taehyung's Pov

"Goodluck then Tae.Please don't punch her."Jin patted my back as he stepped back a little bit when I was going inside my car.

"Hayst.Thanks hyung.Pray for me."I said as he laughed before I started the engine.

__

When I was parking my car,I saw her.

She's obviously waiting for someone.

For me.

...Anger growing inside me as I saw her.

Sighing in anger.

Hayst.Thank God,I didn't forgot the earings.

"Irene."I said as I smiled using my boxy smile to be more like innocent.

"Baby!"She hugged me.Making me clench my teeth.

"I'm sorry,did you wait too long?"I asked.

Wtf?!Why did I even apologized?!!

Hayst.

"Nope.Let's go inside now.I'm so hungry."

TBC~

__

A/N:Hahehihohu🙄😉💜

👸👀🤦‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 114 18
"will you treat me better Mr. Jeon?" Top koo/ bottom tae ♡
24.8K 1.1K 10
[C O M P L E T E D] "Please don't break my heart."
116K 4.5K 28
A love story of Taehyung and Tzuyu as idols. After being secret lovers for two years and then breaking up, they started to question whether the feeli...
66.4K 2.7K 72
"Under the sun forever just the two of us, even if there is no answer. Everything is inside your smile I Promise to value you and be grateful everyd...