dead poet preferences

By toasummersday

our boys at their finest. More

manage to impress
kissy
rain day, go away
sick day
sick day; the opposite

sniff sniff

3.2K 74 3
By toasummersday

charlie dalton

Menthol, like in strong lozenges. He has a medicinal smells to him sometimes, he is indeed quite potent.

knox overstreet

Clean linens and vanilla. He has a habit of washing his clothes with a very distinct soap and it's kind of become trademarked to him.

neil perry

Bed sheets and the way a person smells after running for a new minutes. Not sweaty, but worn.

todd anderson

Spearmint toothpaste and pine. Neil thinks it is cologne that he puts on, but a bottle of cologne has never been seen.

gerard pitts

Freshly mowed grass and new shoes. He likes to do his homework outside when it's appropriate weather, and he comes back inside smelling like grass.

steven meeks

Fresh pen ink and red wine. Out of all of them, Meeks is a wine snob. When he can, he sneaks the reddest and richest of wines, storing the bottle inside of his pillowcase.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season