โœถ c h a n g e d โœถ { Female De...

By star_roses

Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
I got tagged!
Thirteen
Fourteen
5k Special Side Story!
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Should I do a 10k Q & A?
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
I'm doing a Q&A!
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Q&A!
Author's Note

Twelve

10.8K 266 496
By star_roses

I woke up in my All Might covered bedroom. It felt so much better to be back at my apartment and not in the lonely hospital room.

After kicking off my sheets, I sleepily rubbed my green eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. I got up and walked out of my bedroom, to be greeted with all my best friends yelling "SURPRISE!" all around my apartment.

My hands covered my mouth, "Oh my god, what is this?!" I asked my friends in shock and amazement. My apartment was decorated and there was a banner that read, 'Welcome Home, Izuku!'

"Your mom let us in! We wanted to throw you a party since you're now home from the hospital!" Uraraka beamed.

I smiled widely, "Thank you so much, guys!" I said.

"You might want to change your clothing," Ashido whispered, and my face turned bright pink. I was only wearing a t-shirt and green PJ shorts. I nodded and ran to my room quickly, and changed into a green hoodie and light blue skinny jeans.

I came back to my friends and started talking to everyone. I was happy that my friends did this for me. I was talking to Asui and Uraraka when I saw Todoroki by himself in the back. I told my two friends I would be back and I walked over to the red and white haired boy.

"Not having any fun?" I asked Todoroki.

Todoroki looked at me, "Parties aren't really my scene."

I slightly smirked, "So, you would have rathered stayed home instead of coming to hang with me?" I questioned my friend.

His eyes widened, "W-What?! No!-" He was trying very hard to explain to me.

"I'm joking!" I say to him, "calm down, Todoroki!" I smiled and softly giggled.

Todoroki breathed in deeply and looked at me with wide eyes, "Don't scare me like that, Midoriya!"

"I scared you?!" I asked him.

"Yes, you did! I thought I was going to get in trouble!" Todoroki told me.

I laughed harder, Todoroki was still looking at me with a somewhat shocked expression and I found it extremely funny. After a while, I finally calmed down, but I still had an amused smile on my freckled face.

The suddenly I grabbed his arm, "Midoriya, what are you doing?!" he asked, surprised.

"You're getting out of your corner and joining the rest of us!" I said while dragging him out of the back and into the party. He wasn't going to stay there the whole time at my house.

Todoroki just softly groaned as I pulled him into the party. We walked over to Iida and Uraraka.

"Wow, Deku. You got Todoroki out of his cave!" Uraraka smiled, which Todoroki frowned to.

"That's not funny," Todoroki told Uraraka.

I laughed softly, "I mean, It kinda is," I said with a small smile, and Todoroki playfully rolled his bi-colored eyes.

"Are you feeling better, Midoriya?" Iida asked me, fixing his square-framed glasses.

"Yeah, I am! Thanks for asking, Iida!" I smiled.

Iida was going to say something but then he saw Kaminari jogging over to Kirishima, and the boy with the blue hair yelled, "No running!" While doing that ninja-hand-chopping-thingy.

"I was jogging!" Kaminari protested.

"That's still running!" Iida told the living Pikachu.

The two boys got into an argument about running and I stood there with Todoroki and Uraraka, in silence. I love Iida, but he seriously needs to calm down and no be such a goody-two-shoes.

"Every time," Uraraka mumbled and took a drink of her soda. I let out a small chuckle after my friend said that.

My friends and I watched Iida and Kaminari get into a very huge argument, and when we thought things could not get any worse, Kaminari let out a frustrated yell and electricity shot of his hands and hit me. The shock wasn't that bad, but I spilled my drink all over me after it happened.

"Oh, my god!" some people said.

Todoroki looked at me, "Midoriya, are you okay?" he asked, looking very concerned. 

I nodded quickly, "Yeah! I'm going to go change my hoodie," I told everyone and rushed to my bedroom to change. I took off my hoodie and quickly found another one on my desk chair. I didn't bother to look at it, I just slipped it on and left my room.

When I got out, I was greeted by Kaminari and Iida. "Midoriya, I wanted to say sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to hit you like that," the blonde apologized sheepishly.

"I agree, it was foolish of me to start an argument about such a silly matter. I'm sorry as well, Midoriya," Iida told me after Kaminari.

I smiled, "I accept both of your apologies. It's all cool, don't worry about it!" I smiled, and Kaminari sighed in relief. Iida just gave me a small smile.

After hearing the boy's apologies, I saw that the chip bowl was empty. I took the bowl and started to fill it up when I heard a voice behind me ask, "Is that my jacket?" It belonged to Todoroki.

My eyes widened and I looked down, and Todoroki was correct, I was wearing his jacket. I turned around and I could feel my face heat up, "I-I mean yes! but-" I started to say but I got cut off.

"Got you back!" Todoroki chuckled softly as he looked very pleased with himself, which made me mad.

 I frowned and hit his arm, "Todoroki!" I shouted and crossed my arms, and my tall friend kept laughing, but even harder. 

"It's only fair," Todoroki smiled, but it was wider than the smiles I've ever seen him give. I really wanted to stay mad, but I just couldn't!

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled and went back to filling the chip bowl. I was going to get another bowl for the other bag of chips, but they were too high up for me to reach. I was stretching really far but I was too short. Curse my tiny arms!

"Need help?" Todoroki asked me, giving me a knowing smile.

"Yes," I sighed and moved out of the way so Todoroki could get the bowl for me. The red and white-haired male got the bowl no problem, and that made me somewhat envious. Freaking tall people, I thought. 

Todoroki gave me the bowl and I took it from his hands, "Thank you," I said to him.

"No problem," Todoroki replied.

I set down the bowl and continued to fill up them up with the chips.

...

After a couple of hours, everyone started to go home. I looked around my apartment and saw that cups were left everywhere and there were chips all over the floor. Jeez, my friends were slobs!

I started to clean up, and I saw Todoroki walk up next to me, "You want an extra hand?" Todoroki asked to help me again, it was only me and him in the whole apartment.

"That would be great. I don't want my mom to come home to her apartment all dirty," I told my friend, and we both got to work with the cleaning.

"Oh, how is your mother?" inquired Todoroki, he was wiping down the kitchen table with a washcloth.

I was throwing cups into the garbage can, "She's doing good. But, with all this stuff of me getting hurt she's been getting really worried and protective. She's been non-stop texting me the whole party."

"I would expect that from your mother."

I laughed at that, and we both continued to clean my home and talked to each other the whole time. It was either about the school work I missed or funny things we or our other classmates did at UA. The two of us finally got my apartment looking back in shape and we sat down on my couch.

"Oh, you can have your jacket back!" I told the boy next to me and started to take off the hoodie, but Todoroki stopped me.

"Midoriya, we went over this, keep it," he told me, "You seem to go through hoodies quickly, just keep it when there is an emergency."

"I don't go through hoodies that quickly!" I protested.

Todoroki raised his eyebrows and gave me the famous Are you kidding me? look™ and said, "What just happened today, Midoriya?"

I turned my head away from him, "What do you mean?" I asked, showing that I didn't want to talk about the hoodie-drink incident.

The half and half boy next to me and grabbed my shoulders, "Midoriya. What happened today that involved a hoodie?" 

"Not saying!" I said with a small smirk, Todoroki shook his head. 

"I guess you leave me with no other option," he said, faking disappointment.

"Wait, what do you mean-?" I never got to finish my sentence because Todoroki moved his hands away from my shoulders and to my sides, where he started to tickle me. "S-Stop, T-Todoroki!" I laughed-yelled. 

"Not until you admit it!" My friend told me, obviously enjoying watching me suffer from the tickles, which were my worst enemy.

"F-Fine! I s-spilled soda on m-me!" I burst out, and Todoroki looked proud of himself that he finally made me spill.

I then noticed the position we were in, I was laying on the couch while Todoroki was towering over me. Our faces were inches apart, and I felt my heart beat faster and faster.

"Izuku, I'm home!" I heard my mom say and Todoorki and I quickly re-positioned ourselves and sat next to each other, but further away. "Oh, hello Todoroki!" My mother smiled at my friend.

"H-Hello Ms. Midoriya!" Todoroki slightly stammered, his face tinted pink. My face was the same shade as well.

My mom set her purse down, "Did the party already end?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. Todoroki stayed and helped me clean up after the party ended."

"Okay, then. Todoroki are you going to join us for dinner?" 

Todoroki shook his head no and got up, " I would love to, Ms. Midoriya, but I have to get home. See you at school, Midoriya," Todoroki waved to me and bowed slightly to my mom and left the apartment. I wished he didn't have to leave, I hated knowing that his father would be there when he got home.

"So, did I interrupt something romantic?" My mother questioned me with a small smirk on her face. 

"MOM!"

...

Wowie, another update! Whoo Hoo! Okay, I just want to say, 3k reads? What? Did Wattpad glitch or something, or are people actually liking my work? Thank you so much for the love and support you give to this story, it keeps me going with this book!

Also, my school has been kicking me in the ass so updates may be a little slow. I hope you guys will understand. Make sure to comment, vote, and follow me!

~Star

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 496 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ] โš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ โœ๏ธŽ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
2.3K 115 21
Izuku Midoriya is beginning his first day at U.A, he ends up meeting his first friend. Shoto Todoroki. They became really close, really close. Both b...
468K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
37.1K 558 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...