๐”๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š...

By -lovelyjeon-

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๏ฟฝ... More

ยซ1ยป
ยซ3ยป
ยซ4ยป
ยซ5ยป
ยซ6ยป
ยซ7ยป
ยซ8ยป
ยซ9ยป
ยซ10ยป
ยซ11ยป
ยซ12ยป
ยซ13ยป
ยซ14ยป
ยซ15ยป
ยซ16ยป
ยซ17ยป
ยซ18ยป
ยซ19ยป
ยซ20ยป
ยซ21ยป
ยซ22ยป
ยซ23ยป
ยซ24ยป
ยซ25ยป

ยซ2ยป

3K 170 77
By -lovelyjeon-

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 - two lives ruined

                                           2장

"uhm, what are you doing in my dorm?!" jungkook asked, annoyance and confusion clear in his voice.
his hair was a bit messy but in a very attractive way and he was wearing a long sleeved oversized white shirt along with shorts.
jimin's widened eyes wanderered around the modern dorm room and jungkook's surprisingly attractive appearance.

"huh?" jungkook sighed, waiting for jimin to speak up. "what.. wait.. so this is your dorm?!" he screamed a little, shaking his head in disbelief.
"so what the hell are you doing in here? and how did you get in?" jungkook asked numbly, he had no tune in his voice - it sounded dull and emotionless as usually.

"this is my dorm now too.... no no no this must be a mistake! I can't share a dorm with a fucking loser!" jimin gasped angrily and a little overdramatically, putting his hand in front if his mouth.
jungkook only rolled his eyes, not liking the fact that the person who bothers him everyday, now has to live with him. "whatever.. it's not like I want to share this dorm with you either.. you better pay half of the rent." he said, not really caring to make a big deal out of it.

"I am paying for it you fucker.. I knew you were some rich ass motherfucker living off of ur parents.." jimin scoffed, just as jungkook was about to go back to his room, he turned around biting his lip in annoyance, as he looked very intimidating again.

"you have a proof? that this is your dorm?..."  he asked making jimin nod, oh how they both wished that jimin had somehow walked into the wrong dorm. "here if you don't believe me" jimin scoffed, handing the paper to jungkook who grabbed it and started to go through it with his eyes.
"just great, and don't assume a shit about me" jungkook glared at jimin, giving the paper back to him. jungkook was again about to walk back into his own room until jimin interrupted him.

"uh.. sorry but where is my room?!" he asked, looking at the four doors. "that door behind you." jungkook pointed at the front door, making jimin scoff again. "haha very funny you dick" he rolled his eyes. jungkook didn't say a word and finally walked back into his room.

"moving back to busan sounded much better than sharing room with jeon fucking jungkook... I can't believe my life.. this is so embarrssing.." jimin muttered to himself while carrying his heavy bags into his room.

"hmm you sure you wanna sleep in the bathroom?" jungkook came out of his room in different clothes, as he asked to jimin who was carrying his stuff to the bathroom.
"w-what?" jimin looked dumbfounded as he turned the bathroom lights on which he should have done earlier. "oh" he was more surprised about how clean and nice the bathroom was.

"I'll be out so the rules are that you can't invite any friends, don't make a mess, don't go into my room and don't be too loud I hate that.." jungkook said simply and walked to put his shoes on, leaving the dorm just like that.
"seriously?! ugh what a pain in the ass.." jimin cursed and started to unpack his things. he really wanted to invite his friends over. after awhile of unpacking, he heard his phone buzzing and not being surprised, taehyung was calling him.

"oh hi taetae" he answered, putting his phone on speaker and placing it on the floor.

"helloo min-ah, so did you move in a dorm already? and omg who is your roommate is he someone from our class?? tell me everythinggggg!!!!!" taehyung asked excitedly, yelling through the phone.

"uh.. uhm yeah it's pretty nice.. *cough* it's just that my roommate is pretty strict about rules.." jimin sounded awkward.

"oh.. well that sucks but I can come visit? right?pleaseeeee" taehyung whined.

"I don't really know.. now isn't a good time but maybe later.." jimin looked down on his lap, how can he tell that his roommate is jeon jungkook?

"ugh fuck u but okay.. see ya have fun, but wait who is your roommate!?" taehyung was about to hang up, but not before knowing who will jimin be living with.

"oh taebear, I gotta go now bye byee" jimin hung up, not telling anything to his best friend. he felt frustrated and wondered how will he be able to live like that and with jungkook. he hoped something would get free soon, only thing was that jimin really loved the modern dorm itself,
but he really hated the boy to death, and was sure to make his life a hell on earth by showing him how to really be rude.
he wasn't sure if he would do well, because all he knew was some lame insults and punching his face. he is not a bad person, but it's about jungkook - the cold, rude piece of shit who jimin just despised from all his heart.

he wanted to show him the real flames of rudeness, maybe it would open jungkook's eyes to treat other people with kindness, his bad treatment wouldn't do any harm right? because jungkook was a spoiled bully who hated everyone and everything and had no humanity in him. right?

"uh.. hey grandma.."

"I'm sorry it's been a long time, I just couldn't bring myself to come here but now my house has been invaded by an intruder. who knew there would be bullies in university?" jungkook chuckled sadly.

"maybe it's just my fate, to never have a peaceful life"

"but yeah, I hope you're doing well somewhere there in a paradise you belong to" jungkook sat down on the grass. "also, I turned 19 not to long ago, I wished we could've celebrate my coming of age together.." he sighed, looking at the flowers in his hands.

"I hope your proud of me now, I have done almost everything you wished me to do, got good grades, graduated well from high school and now i'm in a good university, it's quite tiring and I also have a job to make sure I won't spend all your money.." jungkook laid down next to the tombstone, looking up at the sky.

"I hope you are watching me from there and smiling proudly to me, grandma." jungkook sighed, admiring the sky that little by little started turning darker, letting out all the demons that wandered around after the sun went down.
those demons that made everyone cry themselves to sleep at night, and those demons that made the night time feel painful. but then there were people who found peace and comfort in darkness, in night. and those were their own kind of demons, they got suffocated when the sun came out, and came back alive when the sun went down, just like jungkook.

"sometimes, I really don't know what's the point in all of this. why did you all leave me down here only to suffer and why do I need to go through all this pain to stay alive when I don't even want to be alive. you get me right?" jungkook laughed sarcastically, knowing that his grandma would hit him with a spoon or a spatula if she was down there hearing that.

"okay okay grandma, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.. I hope you're happy and resting well with grandpa."  he sat up to light up two candles since it's been two years from his grandmother's death. and there was two people buried under the surface.
he laid back down, resting there and talking to his grandma for hours. "well I should get going now.. as i'm already here, i'm gonna visit someone else too...." jungkook stood up and started walking to another side of the cemetery.

he found cemeteries extremely beautiful and peaceful places, it was so quiet but so loud at the same time. there were thousands of stories buried deep down in the ground making the place being so full of death, but so full of life.
every rotten human body under the surface of the earth were someone, they were all someone's daughters, sons, sisters, brothers, friends, lovers, husbands, wifes, mothers, fathers or grandparents. everyone of them were once breathing, laughing, crying, walking, loving and experiencing life.
so why was cemetery such a sad place to be at? it was so full of life, full of happy memories that later on had turned into bad and sorrowful ones. but why did the memories turned out to be like that? just because the person had died? we should cherish those memories we had with the people we lost, we should go to the peaceful cemetery to show our love to the people that used to be part of our lives.
we should smile towards the sky, bring beautiful flowers and feel the stories of others through their energy. he didn't understand why everyone thought cemeteries were awful and scary places, all the people there were dead- in a better place resting well.

jungkook finally got to the grave he was looking for, walking there felt like eternity. "hello my friend.. it's been a really long time.. sorry for not visiting.." jungkook said and sat down again for a really long time.

"ugh where did that motherfucker go?! he has been away for 6 hours already.." jimin was sitting on a couch and wondering where jungkook was. "not that i'm worried pffft.. asshole be making all the rules but then disappearing like an idiot.. who does he think he is" he muttered to himself, watching netflix from the tv.

perfectly just then the door made a peeping sound, revealing tired looking jungkook walking in. he changed his shoes into slippers and without saying a word he walked straight into his room. he almost forgot that jimin was there, and the boy was confused but mainly annoyed at his arrogant behavior.
"so can't you even say 'hi'?!" jimin asked with an attitude.
"hi" jungkook said emotionless, the coldness in his voice was sharper than a knife.
but he had a rough day already and he really wasn't in a mood to fight with jimin, but still, fighting with him was much better than being friends.

"gosh you are such a waste of time!!" jimin answered back, trying to figure out something mean to say.
"then why are you wasting time on me?" jungkook simply asked, as he came out of his room after changing his clothes into a hoodie and gray sweatpants. he didn't make any kind of eye contact with jimin, he did not even look at him. it was because he had been crying earlier and definitely didn't want to show his vulnerable side to a person who would probably bully the shit out of him. now he just wanted to get some water and go back to his room.

"what.. I mean yeah that's a good question.. so I'll be out with taehyung." jimin walked to put his shoes on.
"do whatever you want" jungkook said and walked back into his room, not giving even a one glance to the other boy who wondered why wouldn't jungkook even look at him or show his face. jimin shrugged it off and left the dorm.

he came back around midnight and the whole dorm was dark and quiet, there was no signs of life. ever since this morning when jimin moved in, he found this all odd, there was nothing useless in the dorm. only the furnitures and a few houseplants, no pictures, no decorations, no paintings on the walls and no mess at all. the tables and drawers were empty, there was a few cozy mini lamps that jungkook liked to keep on because he hated the bright ceiling lights. but otherwise, the dorm looked like someone had died and all the personal stuff had been taken away and only left behind the furnitures so the house could be sold. jimin wondered if jungkook was a little dead inside because whose house would actually be so soulless ?

"hello?" jimin announced as he walked around the dorm.

jungkook didn't answer to jimin's call so he thought he was sleeping already.
"he really doesn't have a life.. always just hanging out alone, what a loser." jimin talked to himself while walking to kitchen to get something to drink.
"seriously my life is ruined by jeon jungkook.."

"like why does he make all the rules?! I live here now too.. he is so fucking annoying..."
"I swear the god people like him who are born in a rich families and get everything they want are the worst human beings ever.."
jimin just kept rambling to himself until he finally walked into his own room.

"you don't know anything about me park jimin..." jungkook whispered to himself while leaning against his door. he heard every single word jimin said.
he walked to his bed and laid there awake thinking about life until the early morning hours. he didn't move at all while jimin was happily sleeping behind the thin wall.

he heard jimin waking up, making breakfast and him speaking on a phone with his mom. they laughed a lot and jimin was telling her how horrible thing jungkook was. he understood though, he knew every single thing that was wrong about himself and he knew he deserved the treatment people gave him. to put it simple, he knew his faults.

jungkook decided not go out of his room for a whole day. it was sunday at least and he was about to do some homework for the upcoming week. he also had the whole weekend off from everything for once, so he let himself to be lazy today. usually he would be working his ass off at part time jobs but he needed the weekend to study.

"hey you twat! are you still sleeping?! ugh whatever like I care, I'll get going now.." jimin yelled behind the door and left, not even knowing if jungkook was inside or not.

after 13 hours, jimin came back to the dorm and jungkook was still in his room, only place he went to was to go to the bathroom, there was no food in his system and he wasn't even planning on eating anything, he was mentally too exhausted to do that.
jimin wasn't even sure anymore if jungkook was in there since he hadn't said a word, but jimin decided not to care less and go to his room to sleep and mind his own business. still wondering if the cold mean boy was in the room behind his thin wall.

—————————————————————-

edited chapter ^.^

word count; 2460

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 402 36
Just an imagination... Story of how an idol loved by millions feels useless and lost himself in his journey of following his passion.. I AM SORRY FOR...
678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
10.5K 478 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...