Nostalgia | Dazai Osamu

By aspybun

"You're not In love with him again, are you?" "No." I lied. -in which a girl suffers from dealing with the tr... More

☆ Hi! ☆
1| Trauma
2| Quell
3| Distress
4| Memories
5| Revenge
6| Replay
7| Drink
8| Grasp
9| Gifted
10 | Burnt
11| Chamber
12| Desire
13| Closer
A/N
14 | Run
15 | Help
16| Thief
17 | Bittersweet
18| Truth
19 | Light
20 | Dark
Authors Note~
21 | Taken
22 | Choose
Update! Im alive?
23 | Escape pt.1
24| Escape pt.2
25 | Await
26 | Explain
27| Cursed
28| Aliance
29 | Torment
31| Taboo
32| Captive
33| Begin
34 | Strive
35| Havoc
36| Rue
37| White
38| Empty
39| Safe
40| Mine
~Afterwards, Authors love and Thank You!~
AN- been selected for Wattys?!
this fanfic was insane and so was i

30 | Diabolic

12.3K 383 757
By aspybun

"See, (Y/n)? This is exactly why I thought this day was gonna suck." Dazai growled, pointing at the striking ginger that stood in front of us, amid in a grey smokey dust.

I didn't know what to think first, other than the thought that Chuuya might throw a tree at Dazai. Chuuya was here- my partner and Dazai ex partner in crime... reunited again. My lips pull into an uncontrollable smile, memories of us fighting side by side flooding back.

"Suck?" Chuuya exclaimed, disgusted by Dazais choice of words," Suck?"

"I dont want to deal with this short ginger, (Y/n). Let's get out of here." Dazai whispered to me. I punched him in his free arm, scolding him for bullying Chuuya.

"Dazai stop being so mean!" I grumbled, but smirked. Dazai always had an uncontrollable urge to pick on Chuuya. It made the three of us unique, memorable.

And we were the deadliest trio to ever serve the Mafia.

As soon as we all became executives, Mori had immediately paired us up to quell anyone who dared to harm the Mafia. We were ruthless, swift and efficient with each and every mission, writing records in the Mafias history books as we went, all at just the age of eighteen. We defeated villain, Mafias, underground organisations just for the fun of it if we wanted it.
We were diabolical.
We never cared how it affected them.
We were raised to do those job, no, born for the jobs, so how could we resist? The devil ran through our blood.

Nothing ever defeated us. We would of had them buried six feet under with a glass of wine right above, celebrating another success before they could even touch us.

But it changed when Dazai saw what the other side could give him.

And those days had unfortunately abruptly ended.

I had missed them dearly...

But Dazai and Chuuya? Oh, how they teased each other!

My attention was soon taken back to Chuuya, who was in a death-staring contest against Dazai within a second of meeting each other.

"Chuuya! What are you doing here anyway?" I exclaimed. My face had lightened immediately seeing my ginger haired partner. As soon as he had seen my face, he was taken back, as if he never even saw me.

"Ah, (Y/n)! Y-You're here too? Well, I would ask you the same thing but I think I know now. Did the Agency get you doing their dirty work like they did with Ozaki?" He asked, relieved to have seen me. He walked forward and I had approached him, brushing off the dust on his shoulder from the explosion. Chuuya has a thing about keeping clean, and I had a habit of helping him with it. It made me feel important.

"Ah, not exactly," I shrug,"Kinda wanted to go on a mission since I haven't been on one with you since they stole Kajiis lemon bombs, and that was about two, three months ago. I just wanted for things to be normal again..."

"Tch, yeah. You've been all over the place and that means I haven't been on mission either, until now. Mori said it would be best for me to go alone, and it's not the same. I'm trying to persuade Mori to let you back in, (Y/n) but I'm not sure how much good I will do..."

I feel my heart sink at the thought of Mori, my demon again. My mouth opened to let Chuuya know about the meeting that he must have known of with the Agency and everything about what Mori said, but I was abruptly cut of by a raise of a call.

"Hey! I never heard anything about this in the plan!"

Chuuya and I spun around to see where the call had came from, and I was annoyed I missed my chance of telling Chuuya.

Right in front of us were two fall figures that had stood in the clearing- one approaching us, stomping. I immediately knew who they were- Steinbeck and Lovecraft, one of the Devils from the Guild. I sighed in disapproval as I saw them, right now wasn't the time for a fight.

However, they were an easy target.
I wonder why Francis was always sending them?

I smirked immediately, remembering how quickly I had these two on the floor last time on my appearance. But now, there was us.

Chuuya, Dazai and me.

Which meant they had hell coming for them.

"Tch, who the heck are you?" Chuuya spat, eyebrows narrowing as he observed a pitiful sight.

"They're from the Guild, Chuu, they're an easy target." I smirk, cracking my knuckles.

"Well then, let's get this finished with." Chuuya exclaimed, bringing his fist up. He clenched his fingers and a satisfying crunch came from his leather gloves. I had done the same, so ready to take someone down after so long, hoping up and down slightly.

I was so ready! My eyes locked with John's raging blue ones, narrowing as he came closer...

"Fright of the century, bring it on!" I yelled.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!"

We both frown, and stare at Dazai behind us, "What?!"

He had a very disapprover look as he stepped closer to us, observing us both. We waited for Dazai to speak, not bothered about our slow target.

"You let her call you Chuu and not me?" He exclaimed, eyes filled with sorrow.

"What! I don't!" Chuuya exclaimed, now facing Dazai and arguing, on his tiptoes to face his enemy. I sighed, but snickered as the two bickered pathetically.

After years apart, just being with each other for a couple of seconds had close that gap- they were always arguing! Nothing between them had changed.

"Are you two gonna help?" I asked, but didn't have a response.

They were still arguing.

"But you never let me call you Chuu!"

"She doesn't call me Chuu you two- storey idiot!

"Fine." I mumbled, a pout. I guess it was just me taking this one down. I didn't need them anyway.

I faced my oncoming target, again. The moonlight highlighted the creases in his face, angered just by the sight of us, his blond hair a mess across his head.

"How many times do you want to betray the Guild, huh?" He growled, baring teeth. Boy, he wasn't in a good mood.

He was close now.

I lunged, jumped and roundhouse kicked him in the chest, sending him backwards. He landed, buried in the ground.

I laughed as I shouted my reply," Maybe a good couple of more times." I place my hands on my hip, untouched by John who was metres away from me.

"But she just called you Chuu!" Dazai winged.

"You will never call me Chuu Chuu! You don't deserve the right!"

John flew back on his feet, and paced towards me, his growls more powerful. Yet again, once he was close enough, I traveled into the darkness, invisible to him and turned towards him, coming out to serve him another roundhouse kick to the top of his back. He skidded on his front in front of the two bickering pair landing at their feet.

And yet, none of them paid attention.

"Are you idiots gonna help?!" I shout.

They both turn and give me innocent eyes.

"Come on!" I exclaim, a finger pointing at them," Stop bickering like toddlers and act like your damn age or I'll make you two myself." I usually had to scold those two a lot during our missions and some satisfaction always came from it. Eventually, after I bagged into them for a few times, they'd listen.

John scrambled to his feet, and I saw his gift get into action up close this time.

"You," he growled," you will serve Francis!"

His branches extended towards me, ready to penetrate through my brain.

"Fine...Can't let you do that pal. What a drag."

And just a touch from Dazai, it had vanished within a snap, just a few speaks of sparks lingered in its place, leaving John in surprise.

"Hey! Stop stealing my lines!" Chuuya shouted, another finger pointing straight towards him. Dazai had just smirked as he watched Chuuya flip John over, a scream escaping the poor blonds mouth, and kick him in the shin,where he stayed for a good while.

"Oi! Boys, stop arguing." I said, now with another pout.

"He started it." Dazai exclaimed.

"What did I do?!" Chuuya yelled.

I death glare them both, a small growl in the back of my throat.

Chuuya and Dazai- Back in the day they were honoured like kings with titles of the most devistating union in history. Together they managed to take out a whole organisation within a day and accomplish the impossible. Their names where whispered through the Mafias dark hall between the dogs, like a omen. I remember how the dogs would be silenced as they walked passed, heads low as if they were too afraid to dishonour them with their presents.

Mori had no hesitation for assigning them the most craziest and He had pure hope and control over them- his most priced possessed pawns.

Who would have known they'd be like this all along?

That's probably why I came along, about half a year from announcing their title.

At first they were unsure about making an addition to the brutal team, and for a good while so was I. Although, I couldn't hesitate too long back then- Moris patience was running low with Dazai and Chuuyas irrational behaviour towards each other that grew rapidly. That meant I had the job of easing Moris mind and to sort out my bickering friends, which was hard work.

But after a while, things had eased, and the two boys had listened.

And oh, with me by their side?

I never let Mori down for a single second.

We annihilated another Mafia within a day who had been threatening the Port Mafia for years. We even done so with ones across seas, far from Yokohama that had tried to hack within our systems. Fear had spread wherever we stepped, and it wasn't long before no one had showed their face to try and step up to defeat the Port Mafia. We became known as God of the Gods, and rumours had it that we were too good to be under the control of such a weaker mind.

And those rumours were true.

We were too smart for Mori.

We were vile. Hellish. Brutal.

Everything burnt within our grasps.

We could had started our own Mafia, our own revelation against Mori... but our hearts had softened to become attached to what had unwillingly became our own home.

We were Triple Black.

"Who...W-Who even... are you guys?" John stuttered as he failed to stand up.

Chuuya kicked Steinbeck around his jaw, a white tooth firing from his mouth. He collapsed on the floor, lying there lifeless.

"Triple black, bitch."

"Thank you, Chuuya." I smirked.

"Not a problem, partner. Anyway, why the hell did you bring this idiot with you?" He exclaimed, anger in his tired voice.

"Actually, I brought her along with me." Dazai added before I could, annoyed.

"Oh. Well, whatever..." he muttered, turning his gaze away from Dazai. I felt pity for Chuuya- he was desperate to finally get his prolonged mission, but was greeted by his worse enemy. However, Dazai never really bites and irritated Chuuya dramatically.

Only scratches occasionally.

Which meant Chuuya could put up with it.

"You two can get along much better than what you think you know, you guys accomplished so much together. You must have been okay at some point in time, so what happened?" I asked. I felt like I knew the answer, but for the life of me I couldn't remember.

I immediately saw Dazai trying to conceal his laughter, his free hand pressing against his smirking lips.

Chuuya slowly after grumbled his response, arms crossing and a face filled with embarrassment.

"Dazai made me act like his girlfriend for this mission so we could enter the ballroom to receive the hosts key..."

And Dazai burst out laughing.

"Quit it you idiot! I'll hate you forever because of that!" He snapped, birds flying from the trees. Even I had to bite my lips, trying to conceal my own laughter.

"What? Did you really expect me to be the girl?" He stuttered through his laugh.

"Maybe since you're in love with every one of them!" He retorted.

"Dazai, you could have just asked me." I stated.

"That's exactly what I said!" Chuuya exclaimed," Thank you!"

"We weren't dating at that time. It's when you joined us I asked you out, love." Dazai said, the laughter slightly dying.

"Oh yeah." I said, memories recalling.

"Dazai could have just asked her out anyway if he wasn't a pussy!" Chuuya yelled, again. This time, it made me snicker.

"Oi! You gotta ask at the right time! Otherwise (Y/n) would have thought I was using her!" Dazai said in his defence, which was very well thought through.

O-Okay," I say, remembering my place within this group," Let's try and act like we actually don't want to kill each other for once, yeah?"

I put my arm around Chuuyas shoulder, my other around Dazais waist and give them a gentle squeeze. I heard them grumbling.

"I'll get upset with you guys, you know?" I say, mimicking a frown.

"Fine..." they finally say. I smirk- they always succumbed to me eventually.

"Great!"

"But Dazai is still an idiot."

"Are you're still a short stack."

"Come on you guys, let's go find Q!" I exclaimed, half sighing.

Looks like I'd be dealing with my well beloved, idiot team mates again.

***

Chuuyas P.O.V

(Y/n) always tried and make us stick together, even if it was just for a couple of moments. I admired her for trying so hard, especially when it worked since Dazai and I were polar opposites. She walked on ahead, and Dazai and I glared at each other just as she reached the doorframe of the shack.

"I'm not causing trouble, and it's only for her." I say, arms crossed. I never intended to try and be civil with Dazai, and I never would be. If we were to get along, it would be all for (Y/n), for she meant a lot to both of us.

Especially Dazai.

"Of course, me too." He added, seriousness returning in his tone. His eyes never left her body whilst we spoke, until he said something ridiculous.

"Unless you want to go back to being civilised people- OW!"

I punched him in his free arm," Shut up, doofus." I growled, and walked to the door frame, Dazais muttering 'ow ow ow ow' under his breath.

The problem with Dazai was that he teased too much, and after a while I couldn't stand it. However, other than that he was a nice enough person. Our differences and collisions affected our work greatly and the bastard just couldn't resist a game. When (Y/n) joined, things had became better since he listened to her words more than mine since they had more value to him... When Dazai was with (Y/n) he was tolerable.

A big part of me wished Dazai and I could have managed being co-workers a little more professionally... but than another part of me says that would never have happened.

I sighed and walked into the shack, (Y/n) peering down the banister that lead down to a basement. I presumed that was he was being held hostage. Dazai soon stepped in, peering over (Y/n) head, who had a lit lantern in her hand, illuminating the room an eerie orange glow.

"Looks like the stairs are about to give way." She commented.

"Ah well they haven't yet!" Dazai exclaimed," Come on (Y/n), Chuu."

I refrained my growl from the back of my throat from being too audible. My hatred for him whenever he teased was too much for me to bare.

"The night you vanished from the organisation, I opened an 89 bottle and drank with celebration. That's how fed up with you I was." I snarl, putting my foot on the stairs. I turn to (Y/n), leanding her a hand down the stairs.

"I set a bomb under your car that night." He replied, coolly, and as a I could imagine a smirk with it too.

"That was you?! I thought that was (Y/n)!" I exclaimed, so loudly (Y/n) fumbled and almost dropped the lantern.

"You thought it was me?!" She shouted,"This whole time Chuuya?! Dazai do you realise how much Chuuya nagged at me for that?"

"Oh, Chuuya how could you blame a lady?" Dazai gasped, turning to us. My eyes were filled with fire.

Now I felt regret for nagging at (Y/n).

Although, I couldn't gst the horror of the site of my burning red Ferrari in the Mafias garage.

"Tch. Dazai, you make me sick."

"Yeah, well you're no ray of sunshine either."

"None of you are sunshine!" (Y/n) retorted." Lets just focus on what we are here to do."

"The only thing I like about you is you're taste In shoes, Chuuya." Dazai said, a smile.

I stopped, (Y/n) letting go of my hand and holding onto the back of Dazais shoulders for support, observing my shoes.

"Really?" I ask. Was he being genuine for once?

"Yeah," He started, positive, "as if."

"Dazai!" I heard, then a small smack.

"WHY YOU! STOP IT WITH THE TEASES!" I exclaimed, and trying to roundhouse kick his skull. Unfortunately (Y/n) had caught my foot mid air, and I saw her sharp glare at me.

"Oh come on (Y/n), he has to stop!" I exclaim.

"Oh give it up, I know your moves inside and out." Dazai commented, staring up at us from the stairs.

"Ha, if I was going serious on you you would have been toast!" I exclaim, pointing a sharp finger at him.

"Oh yeah? So scary..."

"Dazai! Chuuya! Stop it!" (Y/n) exclaimed, now releasing my leg and pinching my ear. She dragged me down the stairs, pinched Dazais ear and dragged us both to the end of the stairs. We both stumbled on the stairs as she dragged us down, and Dazai and I kept crashing into each other. This certainly was about the 100th time she had to do this, and something told me this was not going to be the last.

"Stop beating each other up," she muttered," We've probably found him now anyway."

She released us, and we both rubbed our sore ears.

"Fine, I'll stop." Dazai whined.

"Same." I muttered, but my attention was drawn to what was in front of me. A black, solid wooden door, newer than anything within the area. It must had been replaced once Q was placed here to tighten the already thin sense of security.

None of us spoke our curiosities as we silently observed. Dazai was the first to approach the door, and with a simple twist of the silver handle, the door had casually opened.

That was the second my stomach had turned.
If it had opened so easily, something was about to go wrong. Both of them knew it too, for Dazai expression as he turned to face us had shown his unexpected surprise. (Y/n) glare too was something that she didn't approve of, and she sighed.

"Well then..." Dazai muttered, as he turned back around. He pushed the door with a touch and it creaked open, revealing a rooted tree trunk... And Agent Q almost lifeless body bounded to its branches, arms twisted within its spirals as if the tree was protecting him with all its night.

"We've found our sleeping beauty." Dazai smirked, as (Y/n) and I finally enter the peculiar small room, half filled with tree.

"Wouldn't have gone with sleeping beauty," I said as I observed the surroundings to see nothing else,"but alright."

(Y/n) had found a place in the wall to hang up the lantern, high above for us to have our lighting a little more brighter. She then didn't hesitate to approach the tree and Agent Q. I was about to tell her to stand back, for we still don't know if it's cursed or what, but as soon as she held Qs cheek and observed the branches with no side effect, my panic had eased. Dazais concern had kicked in quicker than mine too, for his arm had shot out to grab her before she had done so. (Y/n) was always bold enough to do things that Dazai and I would hesitate on. Sometimes when it didn't go as easy as she hoped she'd end up in bruises and beaten, which made us mindful of her actions.

Other times it made us feel like we were plain stupid.

Like now. It was just a tree after all. Nothing cursed.

"Agent Q seems all good..." she said, her voice channeling by echoes,"Do we have a knife? These branches are too thick to just break by bare hands."

"Ah, good point (Y/n)," Dazai said. And being extra cautious as usual, he held (y/n) shoulders and dragged her gently backwards from the tree.

"Dazai, really? I'm okay..." I hear her mutter.

"And that's how I want it to stay..."He muttered back before his voice returned to normal,"Chuuya, gimme your knife."

My ears pricked at my name,"Why? Why mine?" I argued as my eyebrows furrowed immediately.

"Because it's the best one out of all of ours. Oh. Don't worry, I swiped it off you earlier just in case, anyway." Dazai snickered. Sure enough, he pulled my nine inch serrated knife from his inner pocket and approached the tree. My eyes  immediately went to my outer pocket, where my knife was certainly missing, only now noticing the emptiness.

"God, I hate you."I growled, however not too loud in front of (Y/n). Even she was surprised, her head shaking.

"How on earth did you get that?" She asked in awe.

"It's Chuuya." Was his answer, as he hacked his knife straight into a thick branch, entering halfway.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I say, however I was stopped by (Y/n) who had approached me.

"Don't worry, Chuuya. He steals things of me all the time... like my phone and the tracking device that had been there for four whole years." She said, arms crossing. It felt like it was directly aimed at him.

"Ah well," he said, another forceful dig at the tree, a chunk falling to the ground," I couldn't help but know where you were. If I didnt it would have drove me insane."

His response had surprised me a little, since this was a time when Dazai had left her for good in her own hell.
I noticed (Y/n) had started to discreetly fidget soon after he said that- her hands rubbing her arms, lips biting down, head scanning the ground. It was something I soon picked up from her back when we were kids. Whenever she felt uncomfortable or unsure of something, she was always fidgeting. My mind traced back to when (Y/n) had told me the reason of Dazais tragic disappearance in the bar and even then she still was unsure about it all. Even I was.

Perhaps she still doesn't know how to feel about that time. Or maybe it still too much for her to think back then?

Our eyes both then landed on Dazais knife buried within the half broken branch as soon as the repetitive hacks had halted.

"Not gonna stop us?" Dazai asked, eyes turning to the side to stare at me.

I hesitated about that. Should I?

"My orders were to take him back alive, but seeing that kids face again gives me flash backs of all the body bags that my people came home in thanks to his curse." I stared. Even though Mori had decided to retrieve him and keep him locked under the Mafias orders, I had a feeling that he wasn't so keen on the little rat boy as much as he had after the number of deceased Mafia members.

I made my mind up.

It wasn't just the Mafia that could benefit without him. The whole world could be better off without it."

"Do what you want."

"Very well," Dazai replied,"I'll do just that."

It was then when Dazai spun the knife and started tackling the branch again, I then noticed how for years away from the Mafia had changed him.

"You've sure got soft. This angelic behaviour doesn't suit you one bit." I comment.

"As long as Q is alive, the Port Mafia need me as a counter measure against his curse. Therefore it's not in their interest to kill me. It's a strategic move." He replies.

"Ha, I dunno if I'd buy that." I say.

Dazai continues to daw at the tree with his free arm, chunks and soon branches falling from the tree, eventually releasing Agent Q.

About a minuet later, (Y/n) had spun around suddenly, looking back up the stairs we had come from. I turned to her as I leaned on the stair case, her eyes wide of mystery.

"I'll be back in a second, Chuu, Dazai."

"What's wrong?" I ask, but she had dashed up the stairs, too late for her to reply. The creaks of the stairs must had muted me out. I turned back around and Dazais eyes were glued on the top of the stair case, concerned.

"She'll be fine." I reply.

Dazai was quiet as he turned back around to finish what he started," I know. She's improved fantastically."

"More than that," I reply," She was given the roles of executive within a week of you leaving since her gift had boosted to beyond control thanks to her mental state you left her with. However it took her a good couple of months to get back into action... after that, we broke a few of our old records that we both kept."

He stopped and spun around,"Seriously?! Our records were unachievable by anyone, and you went and broke them?" There was a sense of heartbreak in his voice which made me somewhat happy.

"Hey! Only a few! The ones we broke have been the highest dead account, number of missions within a day compete, amount of Mafias defeated within a day..."

"Awh not the Mafia within a day one... I was proud of that." He whined, a pout on his lips.

"Well, if we didn't argued as much we'd probably make that record truly unbreakable." I reply. A sigh escaped my lips, and the room feel silent. It was true. We both knew it. The arguing was ridiculous.

But it was all over with now.

I leaned my head back, remembering the good old days with Dazai, and then the year when (Y/n) tagged along and made everything so much more easier.

It pained me to admit it.

But I wanted it back.

The three of us- Triple Black.

Otherwise known as Taboo.

But times had changed and tables had turned. Knifed had sharpened and it wasn't so easy to get away with fragile emotions. I had a job to do for myself- retrieve (Y/n) back to the Mafia, and that at itself was a push. I shouldn't be thinking of fantasies.

At least I can say I was grateful for those times, and hope this could one day it will happen again.

"Say, Dazai-"

"BUAAAAAAAAGH!"

The knife clattered on the floor.

Our hearts froze as we heard the petrified scream.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU? GAAAAH!"

Dazais eyes had been filled with horror, for our ears had received the scream of our beloved (Y/n).

My mouth had dropped, and for a second we stared at each other. What had happened to scare a devil?

We snapped out of it, and immediately rushed up the stairs ditching Q, grabbing the lantern, out through the door and...

Into the moonlight.

Where the nightmare manhandled her. My mouth had dropped as soon as I saw it.

Spiralling muscular tentacle like arms formed a web in the sky high above, all connected to a twisted, broken humanoid body with hallow eyes filled with black. And within that web, (Y/n) was dangling by her foot like a decoration upside down.

It was nothing like what we had seen before.

"Put me down, Love Craft!" She called, hands summoning shadows around her.

"Heck, is this even an ability?!" I exclaimed, half filled with panic as I gazed up to the beast from hell. (Y/n) had soon formed enough shadow to blast a beam that aimed for the beast head, and my hope had rose.

For about half a second.

(Y/n) was swung high up into the sky, almost out of sight.

"Chuuya!" Dazai signalled.

"On it." I called.

I leaped straight into the air, body engulfed in red. I was too fast for the beast, my gravity-defying ability no match. I was soon below, (Y/n), high above the trees, as I grabbed hold of her body.

"Oh! Woah, hello there." She smirked.

"Haha, we meet again. What the hell is that thing?" I ask as we look down. An arm went flying for Dazai, but he had skidded far from it, hand still stuffed inside his pocket, effortless.

"His name is Love Craft, Guild member. However I'm confused, he wasn't like this the last time I defeated him. He was an easy match..." she explained.

"Perhaps this is his true form." I suggested, as we flew back down towards Dazai. Within a second, we were on the ground, where I had let her go. Dazai immediately held her hand, mainly for his security of her I imagined.

"I've seen him before, but this times it different." Dazai said, eyes observing it.

"That's what I had just discussed with Chuuya. He isn't the same as before." She said. We all turned around to view the humanoid being in the centre of the clearing, moonlight blanching it's tentacles, enhancing its pallid, deathly face.

"My shoulder aches..." it quietly moaned, twisted with the voice of death," perhaps I have worked too much?"

We stayed still as we just watched, our minds racing...

How where we going to defeat this thing exactly?

________________

A rushed finish but that's because it midnight and I wanna sleep and I have a cold.

Sorry for the late update!! I've had a hell lot of work aha.

Xxxx- aspynie.

(Next chapter will have the song since I'll do one for both these chapters. It's like a part one part two just with different titles)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.9K 44
Dazai x Isekaid OC "For Dazai-san, I can light the world up in flames, and you think I can't kill myself a second time?" Synopsis: Waking up in the w...
57.5K 1.8K 26
⤷ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘦𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳...
6K 238 14
You, Nakahara (Name) were the twin sister of Nakahara Chuuya. Unlike your brother who manipulates gravity. You could manipulate time. While he went a...
56.4K 1.8K 33
"𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖" In which Y/N becomes Dazai's assistant.... Never realizing the hard wo...