Royally Lost

Par hallofhiiragi

This is the story of two Cuban princes, Lance and Marco, along with other people going on a quest to find two... Plus

Disclaimer
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Epilogue

Prologue

533 9 0
Par hallofhiiragi

Narrator's POV

Long ago in the 15th century, there was a Cuban prince and knight named Lance and he was one of the most handsome and noblest knights out there. For he had golden-brown skin, eyes that were the color of the Seven Seas, and beautiful brunet hair. He also had an outgoing and friendly personality but could be a little flirty and competitive at times. And his king [rey] and also his padre was requested from England to send at least one knight to help find the missing princes, Keith, and Shiro of England. But who would the king choose?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.4K 160 8
Lance is captured by the Galra Empire, while his boyfriend, Keith, and the rest of the team work to get him back. Will they reach him in time or will...
578 5 16
Voltron and OC AU called Crystal Faith. Everything seems to be going just fine in Shiro's life. He's a senior officer at the Galaxy Garrison (Crystal...
208K 10.8K 38
kmskeith: are we having a bonding moment? leggylance: you have to reach friendship level 5 to unlock Bonding Moment ™ kmskeith: ... challenge accep...
367 8 23
Shiro was found as a infant on a farm. when he grows up he wants to become a knight. But one day something disastrous happens and Shiro's future comp...