Tired of Taylor Lautner

By ObeyAlexandria

It's every girls dream to be the girlfriend of twilight star Taylor Lautner. But when my fantasy is reality h... More

Tired of Taylor Lautner
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

1.6K 28 2
By ObeyAlexandria

Alexandria's POV

At home there was absolutely nothing to do, no one to talk to. Well there was always my mother but she wasn't coming home until an hour later.

I guessed food was the best answer. "Please have some type of junk food!" I asked my kitchen, then looked around. With no luck, I decided to go to Walgreen to get a quart of ice cream and maybe some cookies.

I walked out the parking lot and sat by the curb, dipping chocolate chip cookies in vanilla ice cream. I didn't even care if i got fat. I've always been tired of being the nice girl. I always was, I never really cursed and I got perfect grades. Until lately, I haven't fought anyone verbally or hit someone physically. Maybe it just took a butthead of a boyfriend to bring it out of me.

"Alex?"  I heard Khorena ask.

I looked down and sighed.

She sat down next to me with the same thing I was eating. "I didn't kiss him." I heard her say softly.

"Looked alot like that to me." I said, covering the side where she sat so I couldn't look at her face with my head down.

"I mean I did but I wasn't the one to...you know...make the first move." I heard a small pop, she probably just opened her ice cream.

I shook my head "Then why didn't you pull away, from where i was standing you two were making out."

Khorena sighed "Yeah I should've pulled away quicker, I was just really confused but thats not  really an excuse."

"It wasn't" I agreed. My steam towards her started to calm down. I couldn't stay mad at her and she wasn't the one to kiss him anyways. Taylor was the main enemy, and Khorena was just a pawn. "I'm sorry I slapped you."

"It's ok Alex, I understand why you did it." She reassured me

i moved the curtain of hair I put between us and looked at her cheek, it was a bit red. "I'm really sorry, I just was so angry that you wouldv'e done something like that."

Khorena hugged me tightly, God I missed her so much. 

"It's a quarter to eleven, wanna go home and do a marathon on What not to Wear?' she asked me.

I nodded then felt a tap on the shoulder, turning around I saw a very attractive boy

"Uhm hi" he smiled "I just uhm, wow your as pretty as they have in the magazines.

"I think you have the wrong girl." I said polietly, everyone said I looked horrable in those magazines.

He blushed sweetly "sorry pardon me, you just look alot like Alexandria, the girl dating Taylor Lautner."

I rose my eyebrows "I am Alexandria and I was dating Taylor lautner."

"Uhm wow was?" he asked "he broke up with you?"

"Whats the difference?" I sighed "If he broke up with me then theres something wrong with me, I broke up with him and I'm going to have something wrong with me when the general public see's he's single."

The guy nodded "yeah, true. The public is really a hard crowd to please so i just don't bother anymore."

Where was this guy before I met taylor!, "Thankyou for seeing it for the way it really is." I smiled

"My name is Joshua" he smiled "Want to uh..maybe grab a coffee or something?"

"sure when?" I said pulling out my phone 

Talking he passed his phone to me "I was thinking tomorrow, would that be good to you...I mean for you!" he blushed as I gave him back his phone.

I giggled and smiled "yeah it would be fine"

"Just to make sure your not tricking me." He said and pressed the call button.

My phone rang Come break me down! bury me bury me!  "Hello" I answered it.

With a goofy smile he looked at me "Why hello is Alexandria there?"

"No!" I said in a deep voice "This is Dracula and I vant to suck your blood ah ah ah!"

He hung up and looked at me "You gave me a wrong number, no worry not the first time a girl gave me a faulty number." then he started to laugh.

I laughed back and looked at Khorena who was looking at me with one eyebrow rasied. "well I need to go now bye!"

"Yeah me too, bye!" He smiled and walked towards his car.

Khorena and I sat down and starting watching the show when I heard a ping from my phone.

"Its Joshua" Khorena giggled and wiggled her body, making Ooo-ing sounds.

i reached over to see that it was him! I bit my lip and looked at Khorena.

Khorena grinned "Am I wrong? Is it the pizza guy?"

"Haha." I said sarcastically as I read the text 

hey are you still up?

yeah me and my friend are doin a marathon

kewl chick flik?

noooo ;)

lml chick show?

ur gud

am I bothering you?

naw not really 

gud cuz then id be sad :)

lol so what time we meeting for tomorrow

hmm maybe at lik tweieve 

thats perfect!

really i thought you say its too late

oh please I luv sleep!

lol me too mainly cuz i go to bed so late

hm it slike almost one now so i guess it sme 

smh wow you are like me 

yeah well i gtg khorenas knocked out so thats my cue to go to bed

k night cant wait for 2mm and can I get your adress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke and Khorena helped me fine a nice causal outfit. She wanted for me to wear a skirt but I settled for my ripped jeans and black tee shirt with a skull on it.

My bell rung and I went downstairs, wait did I tell him my adress?

Joshua came to my door and grinned "How was you night?"

"Awesome" I said as I got into his car "I had this weird dream I killed all these people."

He gasped and started driving "So that was you on the phone when I called"

I giggled "No it was just daddy!" A flash of something came to his face but it disappeared. He seemed nice. What if he thinks this is a date? IS it a date? do I want to date? Confusion!

"Like starbucks?" he asked "Personally its my favorite coffee place"

"Sure I guess!" I smiled getting out the car

We walked and I found a nice booth to sit in. hm deja vous this guy is kinda like.... 

"Taylor.." I mumbled as Joshua set down some coffee 

He sat down "Huh?" 

I sighed and sipped some coffee, "it's just you remind me of Taylor, he loved breakfast and sitting in booths and wearing black..." I said looking at his all black attire.

"Sorry, I guess, I'm just being me..." he looked down as the atmosphere started to feel akward.

"Yeah, I know sorry." I blushed

Joshua's face lit up "I saw that you and your friend sing in a magazine!" he smiled "My uncle is a dj, if you want I could get you a studio demo! Maybe even get famous?"

I smiled "I love singing! When can we do it!" 

"Whenever you want!" he smiled and passed me a card "Just ask for Ted from Joshua."

"WOW!" I shook my head in disbelief "Thankyou!"

Then his phone rung, "yeah, oh" he answered it then got up and looked at me "excuse me Alexandria."

Almost squealing with excitement I texted khorena the good news. I could almost hear her screaming through her response omg are you kidding me we need to choose one of the songs we wrote on the double omg omg omg about to have a heart attack!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
922K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
18K 254 19
Samuela Diaz and Miguel O'Hara are former Best friends with benefits but as the role of the leader of the Spider Society got to much for him they spl...