Why Do You Hate Me?

By musicmaniac116

Time flies by fast! Darcy Styles is in high school already! Her best friend is Diamond Horan and she has a cr... More

Why Do You Hate Me?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Sneak Peak
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Read
Sequel

A/N

129 3 0
By musicmaniac116

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile, but I thought I would get back into writing as an escape from reality. With the stress of college (even though it's almost over) and just life in general, I have not had that much time to myself. I always found writing on Wattpad gave me a sense of freedom where I can express myself. It would mean a lot if you guys would check out my new story, One Night Stand with a Groomsman. I realize that it is not a fanfiction, I wanted to try something new. Also, since I am no longer a freshman in high school writing these cringe worthy stories, I thought I would try again. So if you guys don't mind, go on over and check it out! It would mean a lot to me, I encourage you guys to leave a comment, let me know what you think. Vote if you would like and share it with your friends!

Have a great day everyone and thank you all for your constant support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 86 10
Sophie Hall had never really given much thought about the popular Louis Tomlinson, who she guessed, didn't even know her name, until one fateful day...
1.1K 17 2
Harry has a major crush on his brother Zayn's best friend, Louis Tomlinson. But after two years of little more than a conversation between the two, h...
19.6K 508 29
Niall Horan is new to school. Harry Styles is the bad boy of school. Niall instantly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. Liam and...
511K 14.6K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...