Life Under The Gun #wattys2016

By Beautiful313

Briana Green a 17 year old girl who grew up in the Hood of Detroit. Never the type of girl to fight over irre... More

2 ❤: Meeting Bri/Trey
3 ❤: May I? You May.
4 ❤: Sleep Over
5 ❤: Nadia
6 ❤: Jumping To Conclusions
7 ❤: I Only Love You
8 ❤: Forever Tuh Yea Right
9 ❤: Visit
10 ❤: Ty
11 ❤: The Talk
12 ❤: Arcade
13: Arcade Pt. 2
14: Love Me Like You Do
15: Kissing On My Tattoos
16: Vacay
17: That's My Baby Tho
18: I'm Ready
Heads Up
19: I Got It
It Uuuuuup
Financial Freedom

1 ❤: Detroit

5.2K 117 8
By Beautiful313

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo

Briana Pov

Sup, I'm Bri the typical type of gurl I guess you can say. I'm Carmel complexion, dimples, I stand 5'2. Im a single pringle with long beautiful hair. I get my looks from my mother, but once she started drugs, she doesn't look the same anymore.

Anyways,

I was just on my way back from working my midnight job at the zoo, summer job. I clean up behind the monkeys and make sure they fed before leaving.

Of course I have no car so I had to take the Van Dyke bus to get to the gratiot bus, and go all the way down to Collegeville street.

I was now on the gratiot bus when an old man that smelled like Irish spring sat next to me. "Hey young lady." He said to me.

"Hello, sir." I said keeping it simple.

"You look lovely, you have a mom around?" I smiled at him and he did the same showing off his dentures.

"Actually, I do. But she's sick right now, And I'm sure she's not looking for a man." I looked out the window and noticed I was approaching the next stop, and I pulled the green wire .

"This is your stop?" He asked .I nodded. "Well, see you around beautiful, my grandson and you would be perfect together. " I smiled and walked off the bus. I was now walking down Gunston, and it was so dark And scary.

I hate life I swear, I was only 1 block away though, and I was exhausted, I just wanted to collapse on my bed, and go to sleep. Hopefully my mama ain't got no crack heads up in the house.

I approached my house, yes my house is well taken care of, because I take care of it. I have worked with this house for the longest. I painted it white and the porch is black, its beautiful until you look inside.

I guess I spoke to soon because when I walked inside the house, my mama was shooting up and she had a few men sniffing up a long line of crack.

I looked around and shook my head, my mama even tried to make me suck a man's d..ic..k for her crack, and when I refused, she smacked the shit out of me and I ran away.

But unfortunately, when I ran away where was I going to go? I slept in the garage for days until it started to snow, I had to get back in my warm lonely bed.

"Hey baby, where you been?" My mom asked me. I ignored her and went up to my room, closing my door and locking my door than locking the chain that was on it.

Yeah I have a chain on my door because she stills my money for drugs, I have to pay the bills, work, cook and clean. I saved up atleast 30,000 these past summers put together.

I stripped my clothes off and threw them into the dirty clothes hamper. My puppy Kiddles came running out the bathroom, I found him a few months ago in May ran over, his leg was injured but I took him in, and I love him.

"Kiddles! Hey boy!" I cooed picking him up, he was wagging his tail and licking my face. I laughed and put him down onto the floor. I needed a shower, so me and my puppy can lay down in my bed, maybe my bed isn't so lonely after all. <3

~

Aye Wazzup, I'm Trey, I'm a self made nigga you can say, shit I raised my damn self. My mama always working, we are pretty much middle class, my dad, fuck dat nigga.

I just moved to Detroit, I live on Collegeville now, I just moved there earlier this morning. I noticed how people go in and out my neighbor's house.

It was around 2 am, and music was playing next door while I was trying ta get my sleep in. I was laying in my all white sheets on my comfortable king size bed.

Getting sick of the noise from next door, I stand up in my kalvin klein boxers and peak through my blind. I saw some chick with long black hair, damn she was fine. She must've forgot to close ha blinds because she came out a room in a towel, I guess she took a shower.

She was Carmel complexion, sexy ass pink lips, damn she bad ass fuck. Just as she was about to take her towel off, she closed her blinds; damn. I laughed and laid back in my bed, how do she even sleep at night with all that noise?

I wonder what's her name, she was cute ass fuck. I started scrolling down my insta. And I saw this boy with a gun to his head saying fuck life. I shook my head and logged off my insta, niggas be tripping 24/7.

I got on my Facebook, shit I haven't been on this in a while. I'm well known for my YouTube videos and insta videos, so my social networks be banging, I'm famous in a type of way.

I had 6,000 notifications, 900 friend requests, and let me not even get started on my messages. I smiled to myself and then took a picture of me biting my bottom lip , my eight pack was in the camera.

Soon as I posted it, I got at least 300 likes immediately. And then I got 250 comments.

Fwm?

Hmu?

You cute, inbox me?

I love your eyes, what's yo name? Inbox me?

Damn..

Where you been!? M.I.A OR NAH?!

ETC ...

I put my phone on my dresser and closed my hazel eyes. Can't wait for tomorrow, I think I wanna pay that mystery girl a visit, she cute.

________________________________________________

Like the chapter?

What you think about Trey?

What you think about Bria?

I'm in love with Kiddles!!!!

Haha,

Vote and Comment because,

Every opinion, COUNTS!!

MWAHHH!!! <3

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 625 36
Adriana has never ever dared to fall for anyone ever since her heart got broken but no, it's not relationship kind of thing. Its the day when her fat...
102K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...
72.3K 4.8K 52
Dana is 16 living with her mom, dad, niece, and her big sister. Her father has been sleeping with her for three years because his wife hasn't been do...