It's My Job ×NamJin×

By GxySpxce

Namjoon is a rich guy running a porn site, and Jin is the guy he meets on the street, in search of a job SUPE... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36 (Final)

#8

6K 290 11
By GxySpxce

Jin ~

"Action!"

My heart was racing, out of nerves and exhilaration. I sat there and waited patiently for Namjoon's chatter.

"What's your name?" He asked.

I threw on the persona we discussed for me imediatley. Mixing my faint innocence and mischief together to create someone people can't resist, at least I hope it's coming off like that. Let's hope I don't seem too stupid.

I giggled, "Kim Seokjin"

"What will you be doing today, Jin?"

I blushed and hesitated, looking into my lap and fiddling with my fingers, but the small smirk on my face never faded. "I'm gonna be touching myself," I bit my finger seductively, hoping I didn't look as stupid as I thought I did.

"Go right ahead," he said in a low voice.

I giggled and slid my hand down my stomach towards my crotch, and ran my fingers over the soft lace. I moved my hand gently over my bulge and closed my eyes. I rubbed myself outside my panties for show, getting myself slightly harder.

But I got tired of that, and I slipped my underwear off slowly, making a show of it. I looked up at the camera and poked my tongue out at it. Once I kicked them off with my leg, I leaned on the armrest and threw one leg off the couch and the other ontop of the headrest. I grabbed my member in my hand, and pumped myself slowly. Whenever I felt any good feelings, I'd giggle, and I couldn't help it.

I'd been working myself up for a while, so I moved faster, really getting into it.

I started giggling, but would get cut off by my small moans surprising me. I was so excited, and I knew I had to do my best to make a show of myself, which made me so much harder.

I pumped faster, and used my free hand to run over my chest, caressing my warm skin. I pinched my nipple every now and then for some more stimulation.

My thigh highs were getting sweaty, and so was the rest of me. I panted excitedly, grinning as I pushed myself closer to release, but denied it to myself. I stopped and let myself calm down, before building my orgasm back up again. I knew I should try to last just a little.

I pumped faster again, this time knowing I would allow myself to come. My mouth hung open slightly and I closed my eyes. My fingers made their way up to my mouth and I sucked on them sloppily.

My moans and pants got louder, my actions faster, and I flipped myself over. I placed my chest on the armrest and continued to pump myself. My face was up as I pumped and pumped, then used my free hand to run over my ass. I teased myself before I spit in my hand and pushed a finger inside of myself. "Oh, fuck" I breathed out.

I curled my finger inside of myself, and just couldn't resist slipping the next two inside of myself fast. It stung like a bitch, but I enjoyed it, and thrusted inside myself fast in time with my pumps.

I felt my climax getting nearer and nearer, "Shit, fuck , ah!" I moaned, losing the ability to make actual words. Instead I just moaned louder and louder.

"Ah, ah! Shit! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I said getting super close. I was throbbing and I could tell from the corner of my eyes that Namjoon and hopefully the camera were loving it.

"I-I'm clos-se! Ah!" I moaned giving it everything I had, and threw my head back, squinting hard as I felt myself so close to becoming undone. "I-I'm g-gonna come! Oh, fuck! Ah!" I yelled as I came hard on the couch, my stomach, and my hand. My mouth hung open as I squirmed from the good sensation. I kept pumping as I rode out my high, and panted happily.

I collapsed on the couch and smiled in pure ecstasy, sighing happily. "Oh, fuck," I breathed out, "That was so good."

I heard a soft click when Namjoon shut the camera off, but I kept my eyes closed and laid still because I was tired.

"Woah," he breathed out, "I did not think you were gonna be that good."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked jokingly.

"Well," he cleared his throat, "You really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Was it that obvious?" We laughed a little, and he walked over to the couch.

Namjoon picked me up bridal style, and I let him since I was basically lying like a corpse. I dangled in his arms as he carried me back to my bed.

But my dangling arm hit his crotch, and 'Little Joon'. I giggled, "Looks like your buddy wants attention."

"Oh shut up, coconut headass." He grinned. He threw me on the bed.

"Are you joining me?" I asked seductively.

He laughed, "Fuck no, bro! You're so out of it right now! How long has it been since you came 'cause of your own hand?!"

"Months!" I said running my hands over my face. He laughed at me. Asshole.

"You take a nap for now, you're so tired."

I obeyed and laid my head onto the cool pillow. My hair was plastered to my head from sweat, and I decided that I needed another shower once I woke up.

×××
Howdy

Eh

K Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6K 21
Namjoon is the CEO of the very rich and popular video game company, Odnetnin. He decides to buy a servant to keep him company and do things for him a...
82.8K 2.7K 11
"He feels Jin's hand intertwine with his and Namjoon can think of a whole list of reasons not to latch onto it then. But he does. " A story in which...
15.5K 532 9
(Smut warning) Jin and Jungkook always loved each other but for obvious reasons never came clean or confessed, until...you'll have to read the book t...
146K 7.5K 19
In which Seokjin sells his body to different men in order to make it through the week and Namjoon just happens to be one of the men who pays for the...