Unwritten (Summer Of Taking C...

By infinityh16

Dominique fell asleep after drowning her grief with bottles of beer. When she woke up a surprising news greet... More

PROLOGUE
Last Memory
Forgotten
Resume
Max
The Painting
Secret Love
Tattoo
Ferry
Out of Town
The Truth
Avoidance
Shattered Dreams
Hope
The Photo
Space
Daniel
Date Night
Physical Intimacy
Unattainable
Vincent
Dream or Memory?
Worth It
Vanessa
Sweet Creature
Kiss
Sick
Investment & Custody Battle
Overnight
Kidnapped
Unwritten
Almost
The Cure
A New Day
Yearning
The Property
God Killer
Arwen ❤ Diana
Avalanche
Diaries
Dishonesty
Birthday
Cube Ring
Home
EPILOGUE

Firework

5.5K 220 25
By infinityh16

42
DOMINIQUE

The house was filled with music and laughter. Everyone enjoyed the food. They drank bottles of champagne. Even Tita Beth and Dominique’s parents were giggling mirthfully. Annabelle and Rica seemed to be getting along with the others who they met for the first time like Julia, Jessica and Daniel. Pris was teaching Athena how to play the piano.

Just by looking at them bonding happily, made Dominique feel contented. Ano pa bang mahihiling nya kundi ang maging ganito sila sa mahabang panahon? Well, hindi na sya papayag pang tadhana ang magdikta ng lahat sa buhay nya. Kahit ano pang hamon ang ibato sa kanya, matapang nya itong haharapin lalo kung nasa tabi nya si Pris.

Speaking of Pris, kanina pa sana nya ito gustong masolo but everyone was enjoying kaya ayaw itong putulin ni Dominique.

Napansin ni Dominique na nilapitan ni Kristine si Pris at may ibinulong rito. Tumayo si Pris at lumapit ito kay Dominique, na noo’y tahimik na umiiom ng red wine habang nakaupo sa sofa at pinanonood ang lahat.

“We have another surprise for you before we end the night,” Pris said smiling. Kinuha nito ang kamay ni Dominique saka sya hinila papunta sa back porch ng bahay kung saan may swimming pool. Dahil gabi, hindi makita ang tanawin sa labas but Dominique was sure that it would be picturesque. She made a mental note to check it out tomorrow.

Lumabas din ang lahat at mukhang excited na. Na-curious si Dominique kung ano pang hinanda ng mga ito para sa kanya. Nakita nyang sumenyas si Pris kay Kristine, who briefly spoke to someone on her cellphone.

“What is it?” Dominique asked Pris.

“Wait for it.” Pris’ eyes twinkled mysteriously.

Maya-maya lang ay nasagot na ang katanungan ni Dominique nang gumuhit sa langit ang makulay na fireworks display na hinanda para sa kanya. Namangha sya sa ganda ng ilaw na nagbigay ng liwanag sa madilim na kapaligiran.

Napatingin si Dominique sa katabi nyang si Pris, na noo’y nakangiti habang pinagmamasdan ang fireworks. Dominique found Pris even more beautiful as her face was illuminated by the lights coming from the colorful display. Napatingin naman sa kanya si Pris, who’s eyes seemed to be dancing with lights. “Do you like it?” tanong nito sa kanya.

Dominique responded by kissing her lips. Happiness washed all over her. The moment was so amazing and magical. “I love it. Thank you.”

They held hands while they watched the magnificent fireworks display. It lasted for about 15 minutes. Everybody enjoyed it. Joy was painted on everyone’s eyes. Smile was plastered on their lips.

Hindi na binitawan ni Dominique ang kamay ni Pris pagkatapos nun. Ayaw nya itong umalis sa tabi nya. She missed her so much at gustong iparamdam rito ni Dominique. Habang lalong lumalalim ang gabi, nakakaramdam na ng antok ang lahat. They decided to call it a night. Annabelle and Rica left after giving their gifts to Dominique. Kanya-kanyang pasok na sa mga kwarto ang iba.

Dominique was nervous. She was standing before the floor to ceiling glass window of her room, looking outside in the dark. She was waiting for Pris, who went to Olivia’s room to talk about Anastacia’s upcoming concert. Her heart pounded fast when the door opened and Pris entered.

She faced Pris, who stopped on her track when she saw what she was wearing. Dominique put on the navy blue maxi robe Pris got her from Rhianna’s collection. She walked towards Pris, who was rooted on the spot as her eyes freely gazed at Dominique from head to toe.

She stopped infront of Pris. With her hands shaking, Dominique removed her robe and let it dropped on the floor, revealing her red lacy underwear. Pris’ eyes quickly darkened with desire. “I’m all yours,” Dominique whispered.

“Are you sure?” Pris’ slightly husky voice sounded sexier in Dominique’s ears.

“I want you tonight,” she answered. “And forever after that.”

Pris closed their gap and kissed Dominique, who responded with so much yearning. Her body was suddenly on fire when Pris bit her lower lip gently and her hands started caressing her body up and down. Dominique wanted to feel Pris’ velvety skin againts hers. She also wanted Pris’ lips all over her body.

They temporarily broke the kiss when Dominique began unbuttoning Pris’ button down shirt. She wanted Pris desperately but her fingers were shaking and fumbling. “Why are there so many buttons?!” Her mind screamed and desperately gazed at Pris, who looked amused. Should she just ripped her shirt instead?

Pris held her hands gently. “Relax. Hindi mo kailangang magmadali.”

“But I want you so much.” Dominique couldn’t believed she said that. But it was true.

Pris smiled and softly touched Dominique’s face. “Just relax, my love. I’m not going anywhere.”

Dominique focused and her fingers stopped shaking. She was finally able to unbutton her shirt and saw her black lacy bra. Seeing her sexy breasts and her badass tattoo turned Dominique on even more.

She felt Pris’ soft lips again on hers. It was slow and gentle. It was sweet and loving. Until Pris bit her lower lip then lick it. Dominique’s lips parted and Pris’ warm tongue explored her mouth. Her hands circled her neck as their kiss deepened. She moaned when Pris sucked her tongue.

Dominique was on heat as her back hit the soft bed and Pris began kissing and biting her neck. She didn’t notice how Pris removed both all of their remaining clothes. Dominique loved the feel of how her skin and body were pressed against Pris’.

Another moan escaped her when Pris’s lips and tongue began toying with her nipples, while her fingers were playing with the other. Dominique arched her back in pleasure.

It was obvious Pris knew Dominique’s body. She knew how to pleasure her. And her body responded to Pris with every touch and kiss she gave her. She felt like she’s burning. Her body seemed to miss Pris’ delightful love making. It was like her body had been waiting for this for a very long time. And when her body tasted that glorious experience, it wanted more.

Dominique’s body shook as Pris brought her to the highest peak of ecstasy she never thought she’d reached. She couldn’t believed she’d feel this so much lust and love with anyone let alone, with a woman.

They snuggled after their passionate love making. Dominique used Pris’ right shoulder as pillow. Her fingers were gently rubbing her scar.

“Pris?”

“Hmmmn?”

“Sorry,” sabi ni Dominique

“For what?”

“For doubting you. Despite how many times you showed me how much you love me, I still doubted you. I should have trusted you more.”

Pris adjusted their position and they were lying facing each other. “Ako dapat ang magsorry, Dom. Hindi dapat ako nagsinungaling. Kung ako rin yun, I’d react the same way. Naiintindihan kita. Alam kong may takot pa rin sa puso mo and that’s fine. I will show you everyday how much I love you. That I’m trustworthy until I could make you feel secure,” Pris said with full sincerity.

“I feel secure and safe with you, Pris. You are right, I’m still a little afraid. However, my love for you is stronger than my fear. I’m going to take my chances with you just like you took yours with me, even if I forgot about you and I’ve pushed you away repeatedly. I love you so much, Pris.” Dominique kissed her lips and wanted to make Pris feel how much she loved her. “Thank you for making my birthday extra special.”

“I did it so I could finally get my physical intimacy.” Pris gave her a naughty smile. “Ouch!” She exclaimed when Dominique pinched her side.

“Perv!” Inis kunwaring sabi ni Dominique. “Speaking of physical intimacy. My parents are strict. Kailangan mo kong panagutan.”

Mock horror was suddenly displayed on Pris’ face. “B-But I’m not ready to settle down yet.”

“You don’t have a choice now, Pris. You can run, but you can’t hide. My father, Kristine and Jessica will hunt you down,” she playfully threatened.

“Just thinking of Jessica’s killer left hook makes me cower in fear.” Pris winced. “Not to mention Kristine’s machine gun mouth. I fear those two more than your father. So I guess I have to take responsibility.” Naiiling- iling pa nitong sabi na ikinatawa ni Dominique. “Since pananagutan naman kita...” Gumuhit ang pilyang ngiti nito sa labi saka hinalikan si Dominique. They made love again.

Hindi mapigilang sumilay ang mga ngiti sa labi ni Dominique habang pinagmamasdan ang magandang mukha nang himbing pa rin sa tulog na si Pris. “Napagod siguro,” naisip nya. They made love over and over last night until they were both exhausted and fell asleep.

Ginawaran nya ito ng marahang halik sa noo saka dahan-dahang bumangon para hindi ito magising. Isinuot nya ang maxi robe saka hinawi ang makapal na kurtina ng glass to ceiling window. Tumambad sa harapan nya ang magandang tanawin.

Overlooking Taal lake ang bahay na nabili nya. The fantastic view was shown on its full glory as it basked under the morning sunlight. Maganda ang location ng property at tahimik. It’s a safe haven indeed. No wonder she fell inlove with the place not to mention it reminded her of Pris’ house in Ilocos where they had so much significant memories.

Hindi nya namalayang nagising na pala si Pris. Naramdaman na lang nyang niyakap sya nito mula sa likuran. Sumandal sya rito para damhin ang init na nagmumula sa katawan nito. Hinagkan sya nito sa leeg at sa pisngi. “Good morning, love,” Pris whispered. “Beautiful isn’t?” Tumango si Dominique. “I’m seriously considering talking to the new owner. Bibilhin ko kahit magkano.”

“Baka naman gusto mong kausapin kasi nbalitaan mong maganda raw,” may himig na selos kunwaring sabi ni Dominique.

“May mas gaganda pa ba sayo? I don’t think so.”

Hindi mapigilang kiligin ni Dominique. “Paano kung kamukha ni Catriona?”

“That’s a very tough question,” tatawa-tawang sabi nito. Nagpumiglas si Dominique para bumitaw rito pero mas hinigpitan nito ang yakap kaya hindi sya nakawala. “You are the woman for me, Dominique. Sabihin mo nga sakin kung paano pa ako titingin sa iba kung matagal ko ng ibinigay ang puso ko sayo?” Seryosong sabi nito. Lumukso sa tuwa ang puso ni Dominique sa tinuran nito.

Humarap sya rito. Nagtama ang kanilang mga mata. Dominique was as always mesmerized by her warm brown eyes. Mga matang sya lamang ang nakikita nito. Tila nilikha ang mga mata nito para sa kanya lamang tumingin. “My heart is all yours too,” Dominique uttered with honesty.

Marahan syang hinagkan ni Pris sa labi. Muling naglaho ang lahat sa paligid nila habang pinagsaluhan ang mainit at nakaliliyong halik na iyon.

“Pris! Dominique! Kakain na!” Natigilan sila nang marinig ang malakas na boses ni Kristine at kasabay nun ang pagkatok.

“Istorbo talaga yang babaing yan,” reklamong bulong ni Pris. “Go take a shower. Ako na lang ang magbubukas ng pinto,” sabi nito habang ibinubutones ang damit nito.

Nagmadaling pumasok sa banyo si Dominique. “Bababa na kami. Naliligo lang si Dominique. Kahit kelan talaga istorbo ka sa tulog ko,” narinig pa nyang sabi ni Pris.

Tumapat sa shower si Dominique. Nabigla sya nang bumukas ang banyo and Pris came in naked. Napalunok sya. She’s so hot. “May I join you?” nakangiti nitong tanong.

Hinila ito ni Dominique papunta sa tapat ng shower saka isinandal sa pader at hinalikan ang mga labi nito. She’d never get tired of her addictive lips. They made love under the shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.8K 44
Wala sa mga future plans ni Trixie ang magkaroon ng boyfriend or girlfriend, sa dami ng problema nya di nya na kayang magdagdag pa ng i ja-juggle. Ma...
34.4K 973 22
Thales Reiu x Gwynedd Villonez
72.1K 3.4K 61
Six Days. That's all it took for the past to catch up with Chanel. But unlike her nineteen-year-old gullible self, she knew she had to turn her back...
140K 6.3K 44
SHE likes HIM. HIM likes HER. HER likes... What would happen if SHE accidentally cast the spell on someone else instead of HIM? And that someone else...