I Love Him & He Loves Me but...

By RenesmeeRcks

[ 2013 edition, beware] All her life Caitlin just wanted to be normal, but how can she think or act normal wh... More

Characters & Pictures
Prologue & Chapter 1
Chapter Two & Chapter Three
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 7- Broken Friendships
Chapter 9
Epilogue
Book 2 Information

Chapter Four & Five

1.8K 11 1
By RenesmeeRcks

Chapter Four

Caitlin's pov

I stood in my room as I picked up my purple pillow and screamed into it, I walked to my closet and picked out the ugly uniforms for my new school.

My old school never had uniforms.

 My dad left for work about an hour ago, were both supposed to be at school, but really we didn't want to go anywhere. All I wanted to do was sob. I opened my door as I slowly and quietly walked downstairs. I saw Dominic pick up his phone on the countertop.

"Dominic!" I yelled as he jumped.

"You have your phone don't you?"

"No obviously."

"You do too! I'm telling dad when he gets home."

"You have no proof."

"Really?" I said pointing to the phone.

Nico's pov

My mom had grounded me, of course, took away my iPod, Laptop, and all my stuff. She forgot about my iPhone stuffed away between my mattress and bedspring though.

I needed some way to talk to Caitlin.

I was sitting on my bed when it vibrated, I got up and locked my door and then picked up my mattress and looked at the message.

Caitlin: Hey Nico!

Me: Hey Caitlin.

Caitlin: I miss you.

Me: You two.

Caitlin: My brother tried to steal his phone back.

Me: Really? He probably wants to talk to Bia, Apparently they are dating.

Caitlin: Yeah.

Me: I'm really sorry Caitlin

I hated being so far away from her...

 I lifted back up my mattress, turned my iPhone on Silent then erased all my messages. I then got up and opened my door and walked downstairs, "Nico honey, I'm having my boss over tonight, and I was informed that there was a girl I want you to stay away from her got it?" My mom asked.

"Fine, what time." I sighed. I wasn't in the mood to see any girls.

"In about ten minutes, he'll be here, go get ready." She said.

"Ok." I said walking back upstairs.

Caitlin's pov

I put my phone back and got ready for my dad's business, we were all going to met this other family, My dad is the boss of the company he works at and he's giving some promotion to this other lady and she's supposed to move in with us so they can have more time to work. I got dressed in a red and black dress, my brother Dominic was dressed in a tux, apparently my dad wants to make a good impression.vOnce we got their Dominic and I walked inside and a lady was standing at the entrance.

"Hello! Im Angie." She said to me and Dominic.

"These are my kids, Caitlin and Dominic, Caitlin's fifteen while Dominic is seventeen."

"Oh that's nice I have a son that's fifteen and I'm sure him and Dominic will get along nice." she said.

We walked in and my dad grabbed my arm "Stay away from that boy your still grounded." My dad said.

"Ok." I said as I sighed thinking about Nico. 

I wouldn't dare think about anyone but him.

I walked inside and a boy was wearing a black tux with a red tie, I looked at him, he looked strangely familiar.

Chapter Five

Dominic and I walked into the kitchen where the boy stood there with his back turned.

"Honey will you show them around or something?" Angie said.

"Sure." He said not turning around, the boy looked almost depressed as I was, We all walked upstairs, once we were upstairs we walked into a room. "This is the guest room, nothing happens here." His voice sad depressingly. 

"Nico?" I asked. He looked over his shoulder at me.

"Caitlin?" He said as his eyes lit up.

I hugged him and Dominic chuckled, "I should get out a camera a take a picture of you two." Dominic said.

"Where's Bianca?" Dominic said again as Nico looked down.

"She wasn't punished, shes still with my dad." Nico said before I grabbed his hand as we walked another room.

"I wouldn't be holding his hand, the Gods see everything Caitlin." Dominic muttered walking out.

How did he even get here you think being banished to Hell was enough.

Bianca's pov

I needed to tell Dominic, today. This has gone on way to far.

 "Dad, can I go to moms for a little bit I miss my brother." I asked.

"You actually miss your brother?" He sounded surprised as he looked at me.

"Yeah, I do."

"Well alright only for a couple of days, I suppose."

"Thank you dad." I said walking into my room and getting out a black backpack.

I shadow traveled quickly to my moms as I smiled at Dominic sleeping on our couch. I poked him and he looked up at me like I was nonexistent.

Caitlin's pov

I smiled then yawned, "Uh what time is it?" I asked.

"Around midnight."

"Ugh this dress is so uncomfortable."

"I'm sure Bia has some clothes."

"But she's with my brother."

"Go on." Nico said as I sighed.

Walking out into the hallway I felt someone had taken a knife to my stomach and stabbed me a million times. I grabbed my stomach and breathed, feeling better I stumbled down to Bianca's room. I opened the door to see Dominic sleeping next to her as she went through her things.

"Bianca? Do you have anything I could borrow this dress is a little uncomfortable." I said.

"Yea I think I might have something." She thought for a second. She handed me some black flame pj's.

"Thanks." I said walking out of her room. I slowly made my way back to Nico's room. When I got back I realized Nico had changed into his boxers as I smiled.

What are the chances of my dad working with Nico's stepmom.

I changed out of my dress as I crawled in bed with Nico, as his arm wrapped around mine I felt my eyelids get heavy.

• • •

I yawned as I lifted my head from Nico's bare chest.

It felt so good to have his arms wrapped around me again.

I kissed Nico before getting up and putting my dress back on.

My dad had told us yesterday that they were supposed to be moving in soon. But he doesn't know that the people our mom grounded us from are moving in.

 "Ok, good we are going to go get the house ready for our guests and Bianca can sleep in your room Caitlin, while Nico can sleep in Dominic's room." I sighed.

Once at home I walked upstairs and cleaned my room, my dad brought a air mattress for Bianca and Nico so they had something comfy I suppose. I yawned then laid my head on my pillow and fell asleep.

"Cat." I heard Bianca's voice say.

"Yea?" I asked opening my left eye looking at her.

"It's like 3 in the afternoon, how could you be tired." I shrugged my shoulders looking at her.

"Then why are you so tired?"

"Don't know."

"Come let's go play with the boys downstairs."

"I'm too tired."

"Come on Cat!" Bianca said.

"Where's my dad at?"

"In the kitchen why?" She eyed me supsiously before I shadow traveled down stairs on the couch on top of Nico who was sleeping.

"Your not supposed to do that." Dominic said.

"I don't care." I muttered cuddling with Nico.

• • •

Once we got to school Ellie came running up to us with Cannon.

"Ellie!" I said hugging her.

It's been to long since I've seen her.

Nico even gave Cannon a man hug, 

"Caitlin!" Ellie said as we all walked inside, I got out my schedule and looked at my classes,

Lab, Breakfast, Gym, Arts, Foods 1, Clothing 1

 Nico wasn't in my first class through Ellie was. I suddenly felt the stabbing feeling again, I walked to the nurse with Ellie and got a gym pass for next hour. I started my way back to lab, I stopped at the door as I knocked waiting for someone to open it. I took a seat next to her before our teacher walked in and started calling names I waited to he said my name, I raised my hand and said "Here." Ellie did the same thing as me and class began.

• • •

After Lab, We both walked to breakfast I got a cinnamon roll with a water. We walked over to where Cannon, Dominic, Bia, and Nico were sitting. Setting my cinnamon roll down I sat down next to Nico. We compared schedules to see what classes he had what me, it turned out he had the next two classes with me. After breakfast bell rang we threw our stuff away walking to gym with Cannon and Ellie. We were doing archery this week in gym, Nico groaned picking up a bow pulling it back it hit the net. Cannon however got four bullseye's with the four arrows he was given.

Ellie and I sat in the grass talking as she smiled looking at Cannon hit the bullseye again and again.

"How have you and Cannon been?" I asked watching Nico attempt to even hit the target.

"Great actually ." Ellie said then smiled.

"Yeah, Nico's step mom is living with us for some work project and so are Bianca Nico."

"Does your dad not know your not supposed to see him? Gods when your parents find out it's going to be a disaster."

"Yeah." I said looking down.

When gym finished I walked down to the locker room opening my locker and getting of some pain reliever. The stabbing in my stomach remained there for the rest of the day, Walking upstairs and out into the open hallways I grabbed Nico's hand. Ellie and Cannon walked next to us on the left side. Bianca stopped me I'm the hallway 

 "Cat can I talk to you in the bathroom?" She asked and I nodded telling Nico to go to class.

We walked in as Bianca checked the stalls and then locked the door. She then sat on the sink and looked at me,"I want to tell you brother th-" Bia started

"Your not pregnant are you?"

"Gods no, whose not smart enough to use protection now a day?"

"Ok good continue." I smiled.

"Well, I really like your brother but, how he take it if I tell him he wouldn't be happy with me."

"Why? He's happy now."

"Really? He was kissing some other Junior, and it looked like she liked it."

"Bianca he really likes you ok?"

"No he doesn't." Bianca said before disappearing. I sighed before shadow traveling to the room in my seat next to Nico.

"What my sister want?" Nico asked.

"She thinks Dominic is cheating on her, but he's not."

"He better not or else he'll be sorry."

"Nico, I'll handle it." I said. We took some notes in Foods class then walked over to the kitchen's we had kitchen 2 or the blue kitchen. Cannon, Ellie, Nico, and I consisted of our group, Cannon went and got the ingredients, while Nico filled the sink. Ellie and I stood there waiting for Cannon to come back with the ingredients.

Bianca's pov

"Dominic, I need to tell you something." I said.

"Yeah, babe?"

"I'm. . ."

"Your not pregnant right?"

"No! Gods why does everyone ask that."

"Then what?"

"Remember the week before when the condom slipped and you asked me if I was pregnant?"

"Yea, again are you pregnant?"

"I don't think I can have kids Dominic." I felt tears come to my eyes as he pulled me close to him.  

• • •

Caitlin's pov

What can I say about my brother? He's more than likely cheating on her though. Someone needs to tell her.

"Bianca." I looked at her as she sighed.

"You need to break up with my brother, he's cheating on you with some August girl." Her eyes got full of tears.

"What?" She muttered.

• • •

Bianca's pov

I felt tears run down my face as August and Dominic kissed I sat at our normal lunch table as he sat with them.

"Hey you ok?" asked a brown haired green eyed guy who was newly sitting at our table.

"No, my boyfriend just broke up with me."

"Well, I'm Josh and currently Single." He said smiling.

I laughed gently "How come you are single Josh?"

"I guess no one could really handle me, I'm pretty crazy."

"Sure." I said.

"Do you want to maybe hang out later?"

"We'll see." I said getting up and walking away.

Maybe I might stay. Josh is pretty cute but I don't understand how he couldn't have a girlfriend he's gorgeous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 205 28
Ames thought she was just a normal teenage girl, perhaps a little feisty and hyper, but never would she expect a whole freaking army to attack her be...
6.3K 212 31
*Sequel to Shrouded In Darkness* "Oh come on Nico! Just get in the water." I complained as Percy pushed the current around me. Nico arched a dark eye...
1K 17 25
"Tears filled her eyes as she locked eyes with the black-haired boy next to her. She knew what was about to happen. The figure-a woman, with hair mad...
761K 13.1K 25
Percy felt useless at Camp Half Blood. After David Roberts son of Zeus arrived at Camp Half Blood everyone started to ignore Percy. Even the Gods did...