Pretty Little Fears

By urbantypist

Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pret... More

PLF
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
the end

XX

18.3K 784 95
By urbantypist

"Damn this view is beautiful." I said opening the curtains in our hotel suite. We were right on the beach, and everything from the clear blue waters to the sun and sand made the scene even more breathtaking.

"I think this next view is way better."

I turned my head to look behind me, only to see Terror staring at me lustfully. I blushed lightly, looking back at the beach.

When I felt his arms wrap around my waist, I melted into him. "I definitely have to hit the beach today."

It was only 12 p.m, and the sun was out and scorching, perfect weather for dipping in the water.

"Mhm." He placed his head in the crook of my neck, planting soft kisses, before moving my hair to the opposite side of him, gently sucking on my flesh.

"Terror!"

"Are you even listening to me?"

I snickered lightly as I bent over, trying to break away from his grip, but he kept his hold on me.

"Let me gooo." I laughed wildly as I felt his grip tighten.

"Tremaine! Let me go, so I can go to the beach."

I could tell he was in the mood, but I most definitely wasn't especially since he'd deprived me of 3 hours of sleep already because of his overly active hormones.

"Mane whatever, don't put on no lil stringy shit either."

I nodded my head at him, and as soon as he let me go, I dashed to my suitcase. The first thing that caught my eye was my yellow and black one piece.

I quickly redressed in my swim suit, ensuring Terror couldn't see me, knowing I wouldn't be able to leave this room until it was too late; if I left it up to his libido.

My hair was wavy, and it touched my butt, but I rocked the hell out of it. Once I was done getting ready, I slid on my flip flops and walked back to the front where Terror was.

He glanced at me shortly, but after a second he did a double take, furrowing his brows and mugging me.

"OH HELL NO, you might as well turn back around babygirl, cuz you ain't going no where like that." Terror got up from his spot on the bed walking to me, and I sighed.

"Stop, you coming with me so what's the problem?"

"Everything is the problem; your ass out, your thighs; pussy all exposed, this just gotta go."

I looked at him annoyed, and this nigga had the nerve to reach out and try to take my swimsuit off.

Knocking his hand, I shooed him away. "Let me have fun, I like looking good, that's what keeps you around ain't it?" I looked up at his face, to see it adorned with a pout.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pecking his lips before pulling away.

"Nah, but that's what's gone make me have to break a nigga neck." He looked down at my eyes, then my lips and inched his towards mine.

Terror slid his hand to my ass, and grinned at me.

"This."

He trailed off, staring me in the eye while sliding his hands to my womanhood.

"This."

"And these." He cupped my breasts in his hands then gripped my neck, applying pressure.

"Are all mine. Aight?" His eyes pierced into mines, and the more, he stared at me, the more I wanted to just say forget the beach.

"I know." His hand stayed wrapped around my neck loosely, and as soon as I was going to walk away, he leaned down and kissed me.

Our tongues fought for dominance and as soon as he won, he pulled away.

Letting go of my neck, he opened our room door letting me out before him.

We'd been on the beach for about two hours when I decided to take a picture. Terror stood literally micrometers away from me 'blocking me from the sun'.

His words not mine.

"Can you take a picture of me love bug?" I cheesed up at him as he shot me a blank stare.

"You always do this shit yo." He sucked his teeth, before snatching my phone from my hand.

I laughed at him, and I heard the camera click.

"I wasn't even ready." Shifting his gaze from the phone he looked at me, smugly.

"Well get ready then."

After I posed, he took the picture and I smiled kissing his lips.

I could hear him mumbling something, making me move closer to him.

"What you say, speak up." Sticking my chest out, I squared up playfully.

Terror mushed me slightly and I laughed at him. "Mane I said, they ain't even pictures, that's primitive day porn."

Smacking my teeth, I waived him off.

"Well, call me Kim K then!" I stuck my tongue out doing a small twerk, and he mugged me.

"I swear bro, I ain't taking you out no more, unless I dress you." He looked at me, and I only could laugh at the expression on his face. He looked cute and serious at the same time.

"Whatever. aAnd I just won't go out."

"Even better."

I took a seat on the white sand beneath us and sighed. Tremaine, followed suit; wrapping his arms around me.

The beach was practically empty, aside from us and 3 other tourists. The sand between my toes, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore plus the island breeze and being wrapped in my man's arms, was the best feeling in the world.

Nothing felt better than this, and I was convinced that this would be the man I married, and someday have my first child with.

By the time night fell, we were both tired and cold, but we decided to stay on the beach, for the mere reason; that the moment felt too good to ruin.

Everyone had evacuated the area, and now the only thing left with us, was the reggae music playing lowly in the background.

When I heard the accented voice of Vybz Kartel, I almost died.

"This is my songggg!"

I listened closely as the speaker above us played his voice.

Money pull up who a the greatest
Tip a likkle run in a the Baileys
Baby you just a bubble and bay things
Mi get rich now, you see the changes

Dawg everybody happy what a day this
Roll up pon the sand like waves did
Half bottle a the rum and fi wash it off naked
Or two legs segregated

Bumper round, mi walk go round
Bend over now fo touch you toe
Now you know you flexible
You feel like you waan fi fuck

Bumper round, mi walk go round
Bend over now fo touch you toe
Now you know you flexible
You feel like you waan fi fuck

When the chorus dropped, Terror leaned even closer to my ear; if possible, while moving his hand to the bottom of my one piece.

I was surprised to hear him join Vybz and I in singing, but when he did, I inwardly swooned at his voice.

Have you ever done it pon the beach?
Right in a the cool, cool, breeze
Sand pon you pum-pum cheek

Don't have no fear
Girl I'll take you there
No don't have no fear
Girl I'll take you there

By now he'd shifted my seat to the side, as he slid his finger between my folds. Everything in the moment seemed too erotic to be real.

He rubbed my pearl teasingly, before leaning down to kiss my neck. The moment, reminded me of the one I'd dreamed about just a day after meeting him.

It made me think how far we'd come. From me being a stranger he'd taken in to being the woman he loved.

His assault on my clit continued, as he maneuvered a finger into me. My core was dripping, and yearning for his touch.

Pretty eye Betty Davis
Bright up mi daylight savings
Drinkers unanimous wi deh a training
Champagne rain start tear
Bartender put an umbrella pon a glass fi the ladies
Magarita is her favorite
Shi take 100 hour fi ready
Mi been waiting
Naw lie you look good still

Before verse two had ended, I'd unraveled in his arms, and he smirked at me. My eyes were fighting to stay open, and just as I let them close, I felt him slide into me.

My back hit the cold sand, and I gasped, as he filled me up. He placed my legs next to my ear, as he drilled into my center.

When the chorus resonated once more, I looked up at the man on top of me. He had a look of pure concentration on his face, as his bottom lip hung loosely between his teeth.

His face alone was enough to bring me to my second orgasm, and I moaned loudly as he pumped into me faster, achieving his release.

I felt his body fall beside me, and as soon as our eyes met four, the last lyric sounded.

"I'll Take You There"

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

sheashalom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.4K 57
"If you're all for me than let me know what's up, don't change up on me in the long run.. keep it open 100 cause you got potential"
CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

52.6K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...
183K 5.8K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
387K 16.1K 33
Book 3 They're back............