A cup of you (Michaeng / Comp...

Par S7ven-

Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love... Plus

Chapter 1: "Mina"
Chapter 2: "Yeri"
Chapter 3 "Nine"
Chapter 4 "Mafia"
Chapter 5 "Chaeyoung"
Chapter 6 "I like her"
Chapter 7 "Push"
Chapter 8 "Pull"
Chapter 9 "Like Ooh Ahh"
Chapter 10 "Work"
Chapter 11 "I like you"
Chapter 12 "Cold"
Chapter 13 "Confession"
Chapter 14 "Us"
Chapter 15 "Last of you"
Chapter 16 "Twice"
Chapter 17 "Missed"
Chapter 18 "First"
Chapter 19 "Second"
Chapter 20 "Third"
Chapter 21 "Fourth"
Chapter 22 "Fifth"
Chapter 23 "Melting"
Chapter 24 "Eye Eye Eyes"
Chapter 25 "녹아요"
Chapter 26 "Call"
Chapter 27 "Tiger"
Chapter 28 "Someone like me"
Chapter 29 "Beast - 1st week"
Chapter 30 "One month"
Chapter 31 "Forget"
Chapter 32 "Too late"
Chapter 33 "Crumbs"
Chapter 34 "It's Mina"
Chapter 35 "Revelation"
Chapter 36 "Rooftop"
Chapter 37 "Insomnia"
Chapter 38 "Perseverance"
Chapter 39 "Let her go"
Chapter 41 "Rosé"
Chapter 42 "Jealousy"
Chapter 43 "Girls"
Chapter 44 "Obsess"
Chapter 45 "I'll wait"
Chapter 46 "Recovered"
Chapter 47 "Anew"
Chapter 48 "Lost world"
Chapter 49 "Rekindle"
Chapter 50 "Troubled"
Chapter 51 "Mood"
Chapter 52 "Japan"
Chapter 53 "Kazoku"
Chapter 54 "Wedding"
Chapter 55 "A cup of you"
Appreciation post

Chapter 40 "Time"

6.6K 211 24
Par S7ven-

{Previously:

"If you don't want her, let her go." }

"Sorry about earlier, Mina." Jeongyeon said assisting Mina going out of the van.

Mina went home that night, the doctor advised another day of rest for her and told them that it was fine to continue the rest outside of the hospital.

"You shouldn't have done it." Mina sighed looking at Jeongyeon, "But I don't blame you, I'm not mad at you."

"Yah. Let's talk about it tomorrow, let's all get some rest." Sana whispered as there manager went out of the van already, not knowing about the incident earlier.

Morning came and the girls went to the music festival to perform except for Mina, she stayed at the dorm for further rest and her throat was still sore too.

"Delivery!"

Mina was startled, her body jumped out of the couch as she was binge watching at the living room. Mina rembers that there were no packages that was mentioned to her by the girls, she then called Jihyo immediately.

[They said none, reject it.]

"Alright. Take care."

"Sorry we didn't order anything!" Mina said through the door, her voice was hoarse from her throat condition.

"For Myoui Mina?" The delivery guy said trying to read something out of a paper, "From the crumbs cafe!"

"W-what?" Mina mumbled and decides to open the door slightly.

"Delivery." The delivery guy handed her a medium size plastic bag.

Mina checks what's in it, and made sure it was the cup from the cafe - and it is, together with another container at the bottom.

"How much is this?"

"The cafe already paid for it." The delivery guy lastly said before he left with his bag.

Mina curiously opens the plastic bag. First thing was the cup, she red the flavor on it 'Honey tea' and from the other side was a handwriting, 'For your throat'. She unloaded the small plastic container within, it was mashed potatoes and yogurt, 'This is good for the throat too!' another handwriting from the top of it.

Mina sly a smile as she tasted the honey tea thinking if it was really from her - Chaeyoung.

The vibrating phone casted her out from daydreaming, a caller ID shows 'Chaeyoung' it has been forever since she saw that name from her phone.

"H-Hello?"

[Ahmmmm. Hi.] Chaeyoung hummed from the other line, [Did you like it?]

"So it's from you."

[Is there anyone you're expecting it from?]

"The waiter?" Mina softly chuckled, licking the side of her lip from the honey taste.

[Ahhhh. He might kinda like you.] Chaeyoung replied like she remembers something from a waiter, [I should fire him]

"You're mean."

[Can you come here later? Or I could actually visit you there.]

Mina's heart flutters from Chaeyoung's voice, she hates how she felt weak with the request.

"I-I don't know if my manager would let me." Mina replied, and she heard a hum from the other line again.

[Ofcourse.] Chaeyoung finally answered.

"Sorry."

[Don't say that word.]

Mina felt that pain again from her heart, she's afraid on how agressive she became.

[You need to rest, let me know if you want something.]

"Sure. Thank you."

Mina crooked her head when the call ended, staring at her phone. She wasn't used on how Chaeyoung was keeping in touch with her.

Mina felt more of afraid than happy, afraid that Chaeyoung would leave again without a word and trace of her, when she almost have her.

She shrug the thought away - what happens, happens.

Mina's best hobby was to sleep, play games and watch movies, she continued to be a lazy bum all over the day.

"Hi Mina!" Dahyun cheered as she open there front door, "How are you feeling?"

"You're early." Mina looked behind from the couch and the girls starts to swarm in, "I feel better now. I've slept too much." She laugh the guilt away, since the girls have worked hard for today.

"That's good!" Tzuyu retorted and jump through the couch and lie down.

"Have you eaten?" Jihyo asks.

"Y-yeah." Mina said unable to hide the bright smile from her face.

"Ye, Yeah." Nayeon mimicked her as she noticed the shy smile, "What's with the smile?"

"Chaeyoung delivered some food for me."

"That slap shook her mind." Jeongyeon said, still feeling upset.

"Stop it." Nayeon hit the girl's back, she would never be calm about it.

After Mina's rest day, she continued on going to the schedules with the girls. As per Chaeyoung she constantly reminds Mina that she's busy with her day and she can't usually use her phone, indeed Chaeyoung let Mina know that she'll stick around. It's been a week since they've met, but never did they have a normal encounter.

"Is Chaeyoung here?" Mina asks as she reached the counter, the cafe was closing soon but her luck have made her way.

"She is, by the rooftop."

"Thanks."

Mina knew where the hidden door is, but it looks different when she reached the metal door at the last step.

"A code?" Mina stares at the numbers on the doorknob, it has an installed door code on it. Chaeyoung must have lost the trust to her hidden door.

Mina let her finger touch the pad, like it has its own mind. 'Beep' the door opened, it was the same code on there apartment that they have left a year back, the numerical value of Mina's birthday.

"Hey." Mina shyly smile, it was like there first encounter.

"You've came." Chaeyoung smiled back but was busy on stocking up a wooden pile on a container drum, "This should make you warm."

Chaeyoung lit up a metal drum container, it acts as there bonfire on a cold night. Giving Mina a thicker jacket to put on as well.

Mina felt touched at the moment, she then warms her hands infront of the fire.

"How are you?" Chaeyoung started the conversation breaking another cold ice between them.

"Just arrived."

Chaeyoung chuckled, she felt the awkwardness too. The bar suddenly volumed up it's music, meaning it was 10pm, currently playing was, Location Unknown - Honne.

Mina smirked upon hearing it, how timely the song was for the moment, "Coincidence?"

"The universe is playing with us." Chaeyoung met Mina's stares, she suddenly retaliate her eyes as her heart flutters with the butterflies.

Chaeyoung unknowingly chuckle by her action. She held her shirt close to her chest, she can't remember when is the last time she have felt that way towards someone.

"You're always here?" Mina settled to seat on one of the bench press.

"Yeah." Chaeyoung followed Mina, and sat beside her, she looked above her to see the bright crescent moon, "It just takes my worries away."

"What's your worries?"

"Everything."

Then they were engulf by the silent night. Chaeyoung closed her eyes as she leaned her hands on her back supporting her weight.

Chaeyoung pulls up her worries again, not her worries but most of it were from her heart. Her heart was scared, pounding.

"Can I ask something?" Mina got Chaeyoung's attention, "Actually there's a lot I want to ask."

Since Mina haven't asked Chaeyoung about personal questions over the phone, she had so much question kept in her mind.

"I don't have much time for questions." Chaeyoung teasingly looks at her watch, "Don't ask Math problems."

Mina chuckled on Chaeyoung's playfullness but she needed to ask some serious questions, "Why have you left JYPE?"

"You cannot heal at the same environment that made you sick."

Mina felt guilty about it, she coughed as Chaeyoung shows her dimpled smile, "So what happened after you've left?" She followed after calming the cold on her throat.

"I was doing nothing for a month, I was in our farm house in Jeju." Chaeyoung looked at the bright sign infront of her after and collates her memory, "I got inlove of the smell of the coffee bean from our farm, so I decided I needed other people to know and made up my mind to build this place. Luckily, it turns out well."

"You always have a way to tell people." Mina knows that song writing was one way to convey it, "What about the gallery?"

"That's a new thing I've been working on, I have also partnered with a clothing line to sell there goods on the gallery. It's street fashion."

"You're doing so well."

"How about you?"

"Same busy things." Mina breathed heavily as she continues, "It hit me hard everyday that you were the only thing that makes my day special."

"But the world doesn't stop for us. Even without you or I we still need to live up everyday."

Mina was struck, she couldn't guess what was Chaeyoung trying to say to her. Chaeyoung and her riddles, it's frustrating for her.

Chaeyoung's phone rang in the middle of her silence, she have got up and walks through the corner and answered the phone.

"Sorry something came up at the gallery." Chaeyoung said walking back to her.

"That's fine. It's late anyway."

"I'll drive you home."

Chaeyoung was still using the same Hyundai Tucson she had before. Mina felt so familiar sitting at the passenger's seat and tucking in her seatbelt.

"You still have it?" Mina's eyes caught a familiar bracelet on Chaeyoung's car keys. It was the distance bracelet she have gave her.

"Y-yeah." Chaeyoung stuttered, she doesn't know why she felt caught.

"Me too." Mina lifted her jeans and revealed her distance bracelet becoming another type of accessory to her ankle - an aklet.

They both chuckled on how cute there little gestures were while Mina was happy that she have kept it after all this time, after every thing happened, after she have left her.

Chaeyoung drops off Mina to the dorm, she quickly left to the gallery as what she mentioned, bidding her goodbye.

"You're still awake?" Mina look over to Jihyo, she was at the couch munching some snacks with a movie infront of her.

"Everyone is, they are just in the bedroom." Jihyo was engross at the screen infront of her, "So how was it?"

"Something came up at her gallery, she drove me here." Mina sighed, it was loud enough to make Jihyo's attention divert to her.

"Did something happen?"

"It's just that." Mina hesitated, "She felt a little off."

"Off?"

"I feel how broken she is."

"And you?"

Mina shook her head, "She's too broken."

"Give her some time." Jihyo smiles and held Mina's hand, "Both of you are doing your best."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
61.2K 2K 22
"It wasn't easy to be with you, It wasn't easy to hold your hand, look where we are, we made it." not good at angst but will try Momo x G Reader Cont...
28.8K 891 27
Just read it and I hope you enjoy. ( Some comment's won't make sense's since I've Change this story line)
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...