Pretty Little Fears

By urbantypist

Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pret... More

PLF
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
the end

XIX

18.5K 781 110
By urbantypist

I groaned annoyed, as I felt something wet touch my face.

It had to be no later than 3 a.m, and I was already being bugged. I peeled my eyes open, sighing when I saw Terror standing over me.

He had a bright smile on his face, as I simply mugged him.

Tonight, would've been the first night in a long time that'd I 'd gotten some real sleep, since Kairi had came down with a cold, and for the past week, I'd been tending to her night and day.

"Morning Baby." His grin spread even wider as I just looked at him blankly.

I wanted to wipe that cheesy ass smile off his face, but instead I rolled over and closed my eyes in an attempt to fall back asleep.

Hoping he'd go away.

"Happy Valentine's Day my love." I felt his large hand grip my butt, and I rolled my eyes, just wanting to sleep.

"You gonna turn around, and see what I got you, or do I gotta wake you up the hard way?"

Staying still, I faked a snore, as I heard him suck his teeth and leave.

The room was quiet for a while, before I heard footsteps approaching me once more.

The second I felt myself drifting into a real slumber, a ton a ice water hit my entire body, wetting me and the bed.

I couldn't even think. I leaped out of bed, landing on the floor, nearly crying.

I could't believe he dunked me.

I could hear Terror's laughter beside me, and the second I turned to look at him, he took off running, making me sprint behind him.

His big, tall, goofy ass played to damn much.

I was two inches away from him when I tripped, and went tumbling to the ground with a 'thud'.

I groaned, rubbing my left butt cheek, which was hurting like hell from my fall.

Terror stopped running to look at me, and he chuckled, making his way over to me.

"You okay baby?" He looked me over, examining me; but I could tell he was holding back a smile.

"Hell no nigga, I'm wet as fuck, sleepy and now in pain!" I rolled my eyes looking at him, pouting.

"Here let me rub it for you." He removed my hand from the sore spot, replacing it with his.

"Now that you got me up, what you want nigga?"

Call me rude, but I was still mad as hell at him.

"Fix your face first." He looked at me sternly, but I didn't budge.

"Hennessy, I ain't gone tell yo lil ass again." Terror moved his hand from caressing my ass, mugging me.

I sucked my teeth, fixing my face before looking at him.

"Good, now gimme a kiss." He poked his lips out to me, and I smiled pecking them.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby, I love you." I felt him place a paper in my hand, and I grinned looking down at it.

It was two tickets to Jamaica, somewhere I'd always dreamed of visiting. The departure time was today at 8 a.m, which told me exactly why he'd woken me up so early.

"Awe, baby, thank you!" I smiled widely getting up to hug him. He embraced me tightly before pulling back and kissing my puckered lips.

"No problem ma, anything for you."

In that moment, I felt bad. Of course, I'd gotten my man something, but in no way could my gift even equate to his surprise.

"Well I got you something too, but it ain't a trip or nothing."

Terror laughed lightly, as he pulled me closer to him. "I don't even need anything baby, you good, imma love it regardless; just cause it came from you."

I smiled pulling him towards the bedroom.

"Okay close your eyes." He huffed, before doing as told, and I smirked retrieving the neatly wrapped box from my bag.

Placing in it his hand, Terror opened his eyes, analyzing the box.

"Don't just look, open it up!" My eyes lit up, as he peeled the wrapping off, before opening the box.

Inside held a 20ct Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore diamond watch. It costed a fortune, but he deserved every penny after all he's put up with whilst dealing with me.

It took him a while to speak, but when he did, his words dripped with gratitude.

"Damn ma, thank you, this had to cost a grip." He looked to me smirking before pecking my lips.

"I must be fucking you real good."

I pushed him playfully before rolling my eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself nigga. You aight." I spoke waiving him off.

He raised a brow looking at me, before gripping my waist. "Just aight huh?"

He had a mischievous grin on his face, and I nodded my head; looking up at him.

"Yep."

"With a quick motion, I was on the bed with Terror hovering over me as I laughed uncontrollably.

"Imma make you eat them fucking words."

"Mr. Brewster, we're now taking off."

Looking to my left, I watched as the flight attendant looked at us- well Terror. She had a flirtatious smirk on her face, as she licked her crusty ass lips at him.

Rolling my eyes, I got up from my previous spot, taking a seat in his lap before sloppily kissing him.

From my peripheral view, I could see her mug me before walking away, and I smiled getting up.

"You gotta be the pettiest woman, I ever met." Terror laughed, shaking his head at me , but I only shrugged.

"She's lucky I didn't drag her ass." I cut my eyes at the spot she previously stood and sucked my teeth.

"Look at you. Lil ole Hennessy tryna fight for her man." He looked at me laughing and I smiled, cuddling up to him when I felt the jet begin to move.

We were in the secluded area of the jet, and it was set up more like a bedroom. Just being here, made me feel rich.

"What you tryna do for 3 hours?" I looked behind me to see Terror close as hell to my face. I was wrapped in his arms, but my back was to him.

"Sleep nigga!" I sighed getting comfortable between the covers before I heard him suck his teeth.

"Hell nah." Terror sat up looking at me and I glanced at him.

"So what you tryna do Tremaine?"

I looked at him tiredly, and he smirked. "I'm tryna fuck."

I laughed pushing him away from me, before speaking. "Nigga do you ever get tired?"

"Nahh, and I bet my stewardess don't either."

I turned around to face him completely before mugging him.

"Nigga I would knock you the fuck out, and I'm deadass."

Terror looked like he wanted to laugh, but I continued mugging him.

"I wish the fuck you would try me."

It would be a bloody Valentines.

Happy belated Valentine's Day! Don't forget to vote and comment!

sheashalom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 3K 26
No description just read 🙃
CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

53K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
14.1K 851 20
Is LOVE supposed to "Hurt so Good?"