A Drug Lord as my Father

By giraffe__lover

{COMPLETED} My name is Vivian Gonzalez I'm 17 turning 18. I live in a small town with my mom and sisters. My... More

•Uno•
•Dos•
•Tres•
•Quatro•
•Cinco•
•Seis •
•Siete•
•Ocho•
•Nueve•
•Diez•
•Once•
•Dose•
•Trece•
•Catorce•
•Quince•
•Diecieseis•
•Diecisiete•
•Dieciocho•
•Diecinueve•
•Veinte•
•Veintiuno•
•Veintidos•
•Ventitres•
•Veinticinco•
•Ventiseis•
•Veintisiete•
•Veintiocho•
•Veintinueve•
•Treinta•
•Trienta y Uno•
•Trienta y Dos•
•Trienta y Tres•
•Trienta y Quarto•
•Trienta y Cinco•
•Trienta y Seis•
•Trienta y Siete•
•Trienta y Ocho •
•Trienta y Nueve•
•Cuarenta•
•One Last Note•
A Capo as my Lover (book 2)

•Venticuarto•

1.1K 23 3
By giraffe__lover

.•*•.

<<<Nayeli's P.O.V>>>

I can't believe Sofia would say so thing like that.

"Hold up ,Nayeli." Says Jessie from behind me.

"Then walk faster." I say.

"Where are you even going?" Asks Jessie.

"I don't know." I say.

I expected her to say something back ,but she didn't. I stopped and turned around. But she wasn't behind me.

"Jessie?" I ask walking back to find her.

"Jess? Where'd you go?" I ask looking into rooms down the hallway.

"Jess stop messing around." I say.

Where is she?

"Jessie I'm gonna keep walking if you don't come out!" I say loudly.

Still no answer.

Whatever she's probably just wandering around.

I start to walk past doors until I reach one door that leads outside.

I'll go outside and get some fresh air.

I walk outside and start to walk around. I know this is just a security house ,but it's so pretty and big here. The grass is very green. There's a big hotel size swimming pool. there's also other smaller buildings around. I wonder what's in them.

I walk to one of the smaller buildings.

Pow! Pow! Pow!

I sorta got startled ,but I've heard gunshots already. I put my hand on the cold doorknob and turned it.

As soon as I tried to open it a man came out and grabbed me quickly turning me to face him. I look up at who it is ,because this person is taller than me. I then fall deep into his green grey eyes.

Marcelo.

"What are you doing here?" He asks holding me by my shoulders.

"I was just wandering around. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"This is my property." He says.

I thought it was Juan's.

"What's in there?" I ask.

"It's just where we practice shooting." He says letting me go.

I've never tried shooting. I've always wanted to ,but I'm sorta scared to. I heard it helps to release stress or anger.

"Why are you out here?" He asks.

"I just needed some fresh air." I say.

"What does it feel like? To shoot a gun?" I ask.

"Why would you like to know?" He asks.

"Just curios." I say.

"Would you like to tell me after you try?" He asks with a mischievous smile.

I've been kidnaped twice now. Why
not learn how to use a weapon?

"Sure." I say with confidence.

He leads me into the building and the gunshots get louder.

<<<Sofias P.O.V>>>

"What will you do to earn it?" Dante asks with a smirk.

"I don't know. Anything you want me to do?" I say.

"Alright." He grins wide.

He walks closer to me. He leans down closer to my ear.

"Are you sure?" He whispers.

"I guess?" I say.

He then leans closer to my face. Puts his hand on my neck pulling me closer. He then presses his lips against mine. He then backs up. Liking his lips.

I can't believe it. I actually liked that.

"So what would you like to know?" He asks.

I quickly returned from my dream and act as if nothing happened.

"What do you mean you're not Juan's employee?" I ask.

"Well you see. Theres a structure to this. There's the top boss that controls everything. That's Juan. Then theres the adviser. That's Jose. He just gives advice out. Like Los 'Z's adviser would advise the top boss to do dumb shit. Then there's the under boss. The under boss is sometimes a family member most likely to be the oldest son. They will take over the family of the top boss is sick ,killed or imprisoned. That would be Leo." He says.

"Wait, wouldn't it be Miguel or Marcelo? Cause Leo isn't related to Juan. So wouldn't it be either one of the 'M' brothers?" I ask.

"Well Leo is like Juan's son. He might not be blood but he's still family. And the 'M' brothers?" He asks.

"Yeah Marcelo and Miguel." I say.

"Ok makes sense. So then Leo would become the top boss if Juan would get sick ,killed or imprisoned. But in our case Juan would just back done or retire. So then there's The Capo or caporegime. They are the ones who head a crew of soldiers and reports directly to the boss or underboss. There can be more than one Capo and that's Salvador ,Marcelo and me. Then theres the soldiers. Soldiers just take orders from The Capos and they have to prove themselves worthy to be in the family. Then theres the associates they're like soldiers too. "He says.

"What so you mean by 'family'?" I ask.

"Its like a group but of crimes. In the mafia a group like ours is called a family." He says.

"So Juan is not just a drug lord but a Mafia King? So he does more things like gun trafficking or laundering money?" I ask.

"Yeah he just controls everything and so does the under boss ,but the under boss controls little less." He says.

"So what do you guys do in this family?" I ask.

"We gamble ,smuggle drugs, making drugs, well we specialize in drugs ,money laundering, and gun trafficking." He says.

"Damn. And Juan controls all of that?" I ask.

"Yeah ,well he always knows whats going on in every section hes the main person of it all ,but we help out. So like Leo he's the brain of most of it so he takes care of all the drugs and does some parts in the other sections. Marcelo takes care of the guns. Miguel controls the money laundering . Salvador and I gamble." He says.

"Dang. So it's not some little gang. It a whole mafia? The Mexican Mafia?" I ask.

"Not just Mexican. Italian and Mexican. We're international." He says.

"That's huge." I say.

"You know what else is huge?" He asks looking down.

Omg.

He's really hot. And very muscular.

Out of nowhere I crash my lips to his.

What am I getting myself into?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey it's me! I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. The information about the Mafia positions or structure I found on google and YouTube. If you didn't really understand you can go on google. And I'll leave a picture down here.

.•*•.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 309 17
✔✔Complete✔✔ I am Bobby White, that is what everyone knows me as. The truth is, I am Katharina Morris. I am the only child of Mr and Mrs Morris. I ch...
1.2M 26K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
2.2K 170 38
My life as the wife of a drug dealer, drug baron, kingpin, drug trafficker or whatever you want to call it wasn't easy. You'd say, it's the price you...
124K 2.6K 45
[COMPLETED] It was a sunny day, the weather was perfect for a nice picnic and having fun. It was a day like that when a tragedy struck in the life of...