Lovely!

By Shefalimysticals16

How lovely would it be when only lovely things happens More

Intro
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Teaser
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Shot 13
Shot 14
Shot 15
Shot 16
Shot 17
Shot 18
Shot 20
Shot 21
Shot 22
Shot 23
Shot 24
Shot 25
Shot 26
Shot 27
Shot 28
Shot 29
Shot 30
Shot 31
Shot 32
Shot 33 - Last Part

Shot 19

189 51 5
By Shefalimysticals16

It was night time. Pragya was walking to and fro in her room where the rest of her room mates had fallen asleep.

"Why is he doing all this? Isn't he supposed to focus on his work? He had just achieved success internationally and now he needs to work to sustain it. Why is he coming behind me? Maybe it's my fault. I shouldn't have confessed my love. How stupid am I! What have I done? No way Pragya, whatever it is, I need to be away from him. I have to complete this one week work. I am not suppose to be carried away by my feelings for him. Yes this is the best for both of us."

She decided before falling asleep.

A: I bet you yaar, by now she would have decided to be focused on the work I give and not getting affected by her feelings for me.

"How can you be so sure about it?"

A: I know her. She thinks a lot when being alone and makes very strong decisions too.

"Then what can we do now?"

A: I am going to use her jealousy for Tina to make her think about me.

"Jealousy? It sounds nice but you have said Tina is in US right and you don't have her contact details too."

A: I wouldn't need her physically to help me out. Using her name itself is sufficient to make Pragya feel jealous.

"I don't understand!"

Abhi reveals his plan to him and he said "Sounds good but what if Pragya manages to contact Tina?"

A: Right now I haven't think about it. I think we just stick to this plan first.

"All the best then!"

Abhi smiles and thanks him for his help in bringing Pragya here.

The next day,

"How was your work yesterday?"

P: Fine!

"Then how was the boss?"

P: I know he would have shared about what happened yesterday then why do you still want to ask me?

"Chill! I was just asking. By the way...."

P: Now what? Can you please be silent until we reach the office.

"I can't. I have to tell you something very important."

Pragya signalled him to go on.

"The thing is you need to check some files. But this time it's not like yesterday. He asked me to convey to you this as he is meeting Tina today."

P: Tina???

"Yes, his best friend. She is coming today to India  in the afternoon and will meet him in the evening."

P: Okay but.....

"I know what you're wondering. He wants to surprise her so he is involved in some preparations for that. That's why he won't be coming to office today."

P: Ridiculous!

"How can you say like this? Can't you see his excitement to see his friend?"

Pragya never says anything and asked: Where are they meeting?

"At his house! You know his house is at this lane only. Wait I can show you while we pass by."

P: Okay.....

He then showed Abhi's house and she said: This is......

"This is the house he built recently. It's more like his dream house."

P: No.... Like my dreamhouse.....

"What did you say? I didn't hear it clearly!"

P: Nothing!

After reaching the office, she diverted her full concentration towards work.

But at the back of her mind, she was occupied with thoughts of Abhi meeting Tina.

"Why do I feel today the day is so long?"

She felt it every moment and was hoping to get away from there to see Abhi.

It was evening and instead of getting the car that was assigned to her, she left to take a taxi to Abhi's house.

Upon reaching, she quickly went inside and to her surprise, the house was with nobody around.

"Looks like he had even made sure nobody is around in the house. He needs privacy to meet her!"

She called his name and he answered from the room upstairs.

She stomped to his room and was completely disappointed to see him with his eyes blindfolded.

A: Tina, why did it take so long to come here?

P: Abhi, take off your blindfold.

A: No! It's our promise that I will see you only like this.

Pragya gasped in shock of his promise to Tina.

He then tells: I have to tell this. This is such a delight to be experienced now.

P: What are you blabbering?

A: No Tina, be silent. We had so much of fun last time. How can you forget it?

He hugs her and she angrily replies: I am not Tina!

A: Don't lie! Your fragrance tells me you're Tina.

P: You even know her fragrance?

A: Hmm....

He said with a wide smile on his face.

P: Abhi open your blindfold! Then you will know who am I!

Abhi is adamant he will not open his blindfold until he gets a kiss on his cheek!

P: Abhi, first let me off then I will kiss you.

Abhi felt excited and let her off. She looked around and slapped his face.

A: Ouch!!!!

He opened the blindfold and said: You? Why are you here? I thought it was Tina

P: What's all this? I thought you love me.

A: Yes I do but isn't Tina supposed to be here?

P: When I am here, you still take her name! What does this mean?

A: Arrey, she was supposed to come here to see me. Then I thought of surprising her.

P: Surprising her in your room? This is totally ridiculous.

A: Friendly surprise dear! Nothing like you are thinking.

P: But still....then how can u ask her to kiss on your cheek.

A: Just cheek na. It's a friendly kiss. Quite normal in western culture to kiss on cheek to welcome people. You have seen it too!

P: Haan.... Then how about the fragrance? How can you still remember her fragrance?

A: It's a unique fragrance so I remembered.

P: But it's my fragrance!

A: That's what I am saying. It's a unique fragrance of yours and I spend a lot of time with you that I remember it.

P: Now don't lie. I am very disappointed that you are so happy that you will be seeing her.

A: Why can't I be happy that I will be seeing her? She is such a wonderful girl and anyone would love seeing her.

P: Anyone can! But not you!

A: Why is that so?

P: Because I don't like it!

A: When did you became so possessive?

P: It's not possessiveness. It's protection!

A: Kya?

P: Protection from pests. She is a pest!

Abhi burst into laughter and Pragya said: If you want kiss or anything just ask me. I am more than okay to do it.

A: Kya? What did you say?

P: No! Wait! No! I didn't mean it that way.

Abhi walked towards her while she walked backwards and hit against the door.

Abhi locked the door which shocked her.

A: I want a kiss!

Pragya shook her head as no.

A: Then I have to go for Tina.

Pragya immediately pressed her lips against his and he was shell shocked by her move.

P: Done!

She said by moving away.

A: This is not the way. I will teach you how it's done.

P: Not again! Please Abhi.

Abhi stepped back and said: Look how scared have you become. You're sweating yaar!

P: So you're not going to kiss me again right?

A: Technically you're wrong as you kissed me first. And to your question, I won't kiss you now.

Pragya sighed in relief and he said: I think you can leave now.

P: But why are you not kissing me when you have the chance to do so.

A: Because I know this is temporary temptations like your so called temporary love.

P: Abhi..... I.....

A: Pragya, I am not telling like that to make you feel bad. You only kissed to stop me from saying Tina's name. It was a good one and I will cherish it but there was more of possessive and jealousy in your kiss. There was no passion and love which I want. I can give you that but I know you don't want that. So.....

P: I will leave now.

She says by unlocking the door and leaves from there by running.

A: Now let's see how her mind works.

She walked down the stairs lost in her thoughts.

"It was not temporary temptations like he said. I want it to be permanent but how do I make him understand it's not worth it?"

Sneek peek to next part,

P: What I thought right was wrong and what I thought wrong was right!

A: Pragya, it's enough. I don't have energy to hear to your philosophy.

P: This is not philosophy Abhi. This is the truth.

A: Is it? Then don't stay here. Leave now itself.

P: I will leave now but you have to leave as well.

A: You don't have rights to say that.

Pragya then looks helpless and thinks of what to do next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 961 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....
1K 65 1
She loves him. He loves her. But will they have a happily ever after. Read to know more
19.6K 2.2K 24
This story is about a man who lives in the memory of his lady love and has a faith that one day he gets his love back.