The Chaser | Jungkook x reader

Autorstwa ifstaeguk

" I will chase after you Y/N. I will never lose you again" Jungkook was really determine to get Y/N attention... Więcej

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note

Chapter 16

16.3K 468 23
Autorstwa ifstaeguk

Y/N's POV
Few days past, and I always hangout with BTS. Then, almost everytime, I tried to avoid Jungkook as much as I can. He tried to talk to me but I excuse myself and not talk to him.

I was at the apartment. The unnies went for their dance practice and I'm alone. I will go for my dance practice for my comeback song probably in the evening. So, I was just laying on the couch , playing with my phone.

Suddenly, *ring

I heard the doorbell rang so, I rushly went to open the door. But there to I see, ... Jungkook.

"Oh!...." I sighed only to be heard by myself.
"Hi, Y/N~. " he smiled at me. "Hi. Why are you here?" I asked sternly.

"Jin hyung asked me to gave this to Jennie noona." He said showing me a plastic bag. I don't know whats inside. "What is it?" I asked.
"I don't know too." He anaswered and pass me the bag.

"Thank you." I said praying that he will go soon. " can I come in?" He asked. Why ???? I was screaming in my mind. Don't to be rude so , I just let him in.

"Sure. Come in." I said and we both walk to the living room. "So~ how are you?" He asked.
"Better" I answered while my eyes on my phone. "Y/N. I have something to talk to you." He said.

"If its about the past , lets forget it" I said.
"No. I can't just forget it like that. I regret everything. I'm sorry." He said and I just remain quiet.

"Y/N. I'm sorry for taking you for granted. I shouldn't have hurt you like that. Please don't hate me." He added. " I don't hate you" I said.
"Then , why are you avoiding me? Why do you makes excuses everytime I was about to talk to you?" He asked and I was paralysed.

I can't say anything. I don't know why I avoid him. I don't really have any particular reason to avoid him. "Lets not talk about this okay?" I said. "No! Y/N, I want my bestfriend back" he said. "Jungkook, after all that happen. I can't be your bestfriend anymore. I don't even know how to." I said. "Y/N, please. At least be friends with me. " he said.

"I don't know" I sighed and switch on the tv bot want to respond to him. "I'll make you to forgive me. I'll do whatever it takes if I have to" he said but I just remain quiet.

Jungkook's POV
I went to Blackpink and Y/N's apartment to sent the things that Jin hyung asked me to . I was really hoping to see Y/N there. I miss her so much. I love her. I regret that I push her before.

The door open revealing Y/N. She looks beautiful as always. I was just staring at her before I started to talk. I asked her " can I come in?"
I really need to talk to her. I want her to know that I love her.

I apologise to her but she just gave me the same expression. I guess she really get impact from all of the things that happen in the past.
But I make her forgive me.

"Y/N, can't you just treat me like the others?" I asked but she just stay quiet. "Y/N~" still no response. "Y/N~~~~" I whined. "Thats not gonna work." She said sternly but I'm glad that she responded and I even manage to talk to her today.

After that, I decided to treat her for lunch. So, I try to catch her attention.
"Y/N. Its noon. Lets go eat. I know you haven't eaten." I said. "No thanks" she answered.
"C'mon. Its my treat. Plus, I know you miss eating at your favourite place" I said and she just said " I won't go with you." .
"Lets go.~" I said. " No. I'm not hungry. " she said.

"You're lying. I know you want to go." I said. "No. Just go by yourself!" She said. "Okay then. I'll get going. Call me if you want to eat there. Remember, only I know that place" I said to her and I know that she is still thinking hard.

She never reject my offer before, I know that its her weakness. And I also know that she missed going there. I then walk out of the apartment to my car. I was waiting in my car if Y/N might call me.

10 minutes pass and she called me.

"Hello~" I said through the phone. "Okay~ bring me to the place" she said and hung up the phone. Yass!!! This is a great improvement.
I text her saying that I'm at the parking area.

Not long after she came and sat on the seat beside the driver.

"Wow! Thats quick of changing mind" I teased her and she tried to cover up. " I was just hungry. Plus, I need to go practice after this." She gave excuses.

The drive was quiet. " Y/N , can you forgive me now?" I asked. " huh*sighed, I'll try" she said. "So, we're friends?" I asked. "Yeah! Sure. Its wasting my time to hate you anyway." She answered. "Thank you , Y/N. I promise to be a better friend now" I said happily.

Finally, Y/N want to be friends with me , again.

Y/N's POV
Jungkook was begging me to forgive him and so that I'll be friends with him. I don't know what should I do.

Before he leave , he said that he wanted to treat me lunch at my favourite place. But, I don't to be easy so, I said no. However, I was really interested by the offer.

Little did I know, it felt like a torture, I miss eating at the place and he is the only person knows where it is. Huhuhu~ what should I do? Plus I'm really hungry right now. I was walking back and forth in my room thinking whether I should call him or not.

Finally, I called him.
I end up eating lunch with him that afternoon. Well~ I decided to be friend with him again but I'm still trying to forgive him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

873K 20K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
1M 46.8K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
86K 3.8K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...