Chapter 22

Y/N's POV
I woke up after hearing some noise chuckling near me. I tried to open my eyes slowly so that they doesn't realise that I'm awake. I then turn my face towards Jungkook so that they wouldn't see my face

"Aww they are soo cute together." Lisa unnie said. Then I realise what are they talking about . Basically, me and Jungkook was cuddling each other. I really want to get away from this bed right now but if I do that the unnies and oppa will know that I'm awake. I tried hard to cover my blushing face so I snuggle closer to Jungkook chest.

"Yah! Lets not disturb them." Rapmon oppa said and then they all went out of the room. Finally they're out.
I then quickly want to release myself from Jungkook comfortable embrace. But then I felt a hand pulled my wrist and I lended back in his embrace.

"Don't go." Jungkook said with his raspy voice.
"I want to go to the bathroom." I said. "Don't go. Stay here." Jungkook said and tighten the hug. "Please~" I whined. " not unless you tell me you love me." Jungkook said snuggling his head in my neck.

"Nope! Thats not gonna happen." I said. "Well you can't go then." Jungkook said confidently. "Make me." I said and closed his eyes. Then, I squirming out of his grip and finally I'm free.

"Yay! I'm free." I said happily and running towards the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV
Y/N cutely trying to get out of my embrace and finally he manage to. She looks really satisfied with her accomplishment. She them run towards the bathroom. I chuckled at her cuteness. How come I never realise this feeling before?

I'm really sure that she is the right one for me. I need her. This past years without her around , my life was a mess. I can't lose her anymore . She's just so irresistible . How come I was so blind before? How can I break this girl's heart?
Why did I even rejected her when she confessed? Why Jungkook why? So you need to be the one who chase her. She will never look at you like before because you stupidly rejected her. Now you need to show her what she meant for you.

I got lost in my thought until I heard she called me from the bathroom. "Kookie, do you have extra shirt or hoodie that I could wear, I forgot to bring mine." She said. "Yeah. I do , wait a minute." I said and search for my clothes.

I then knock in the door and gave it to her. Few minutes after she went out of the bathroom. Gosh, she looks hot in my shirt and cute. It looks big on her.

"Wow! You should wear my shirt often

"Wow! You should wear my shirt often." I said to her while she getting herself ready,putting in her makeup. "And why is that?" She asked.
"Because you look hot in it. And so that people know you're mine." I said it giving her my bunny smile.

"Why are you so confident that I will wear your clothes often? And what you mean yours?" She asked blankly." Because you're gonna be my girlfriend and also be mine forever." I said and kiss her cheek before running towards the bathroom. I could see she was shocked with my sudden action and I saw that her cheeks becoming red. Owwww... she is just soo adorable.

Y/N's POV
I get ready and calming myself down. What would you expect after Jungkook kissed my cheek? It was really shocking. I knew that I'm blushing when he ran to the bathroom. Once my heartbeat is at normal rate, I walk out of the room and I saw Han oppa already waiting for me in the living room.

"Hi, oppa! What's the schedule today?" I asked as I plopped myself next to him by the sofa. "I'll tell you during the drive. We need to hurry. You already 5 minutes late from the time I told you to get ready." Han oppa said with his brother tone. " hehe, sorry~.. jaaa... oppa, lets go." I said and took his hand and we borh walk to his car.