Scent of Blood [Lesbian Story]

By bookie032

'The boundary between Life and Death are at best, shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the oth... More

Athena Harding
Michelle Harper
Collateral
Inhibitions
Revelations

Follow the Dreame

4.2K 65 20
By bookie032

Hey there! Did you enjoy reading my book?

- You did? Great!

Have you taken a liking to Athena? Or Michelle?

- Really? I'm so happy for you!

Want to find out more about what happened next?

Head on over to dreame.com or download the Dreame app in the appstore to find out what happened to Athena and Michelle!

My book will still have the same name and cover, but I am finally using my pen name. Find Czymishe Feinhollow once you go on the app and add my book to your reading list! I'd love to see you there and continue with Athena and Michelle's story!

Link: https://www.dreame.com/novel/1973668.html

Keep checking on the site for updates on the book!

I understand your frustration for my book suddenly disappearing, but as an author, most of us goes unrecognized and are not making anything out of just sharing our content for free. I really apologize, but I am only human and I need to eat too. I hope you understand and support other writers out there who are struggling to get recognized.

I will really appreciate it if you follow my book until it ends. I promise you it is really worth it!

  Link: https://www.dreame.com/novel/1973668.html

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 2 30
Ranking High #goodgirlsarebadgirls, #psychologicalthrillers, #femalevigilante. When her nearest and dearest are gunned down in cold blood, Athena v...
72.4K 3.4K 40
[Sequel to Scent of Blood]: "Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own." Born into slavery, Katherine grew up a servant...
10.2M 327K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
41.6K 750 27
❝ (𝗮𝗱𝗷.) 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❞ 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲...