Just a little Sweet

By swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 30

1.3K 49 40
By swettyslove

I hope you all enjoy! ❤️

Betty POV:

It was a rainy Tuesday morning as I looked into my locker, trying to find my books for the next two classes.

I have history and English, in which I have both with Sweet Pea. He was currently at his locker which was far away from mine unfortunately.

I was pulling out my history text book when I heard the sound of loud heels clicking against the floor. There's only one girl at our school that wears high heels every single day, no other than Veronica Lodge.

The clicking sound stopped and it should have made me happy that she was gone, unfortunately she decided to stop at my locker. Just what I was hoping for. I had to stop myself from physically throwing my heavy text book at her.

Veronica: hey Slut. She said with a grin. I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

Veronica: you little whore, I was talking to you. She said. I took a deep breath and turned to her with a fake smile.

Betty: oh hey Veronica. How are you? I heard you're on your 38th boyfriend so far this year. You might need to slow down or there will be no one else's time you'll be able to waste. I would say sleep with the teachers but you've probably done that already. I say with a fake giggle.
Veronica: that's pretty funny coming from you. She said with a mocking giggle.
Veronica: remember, I'm not the girl who claims to have been rapped. She said with a smirk.

My heart dropped. How could she know that?

Would Sebastian have told her when they were planning to bomb the school?

Veronica: see hunny. You're just a little slut who was begging for attention and no one was giving it to you. Especially when me and your brother were together. Maybe I should get back with that rack of meat. She said with a grin.

It made my blood boil. She doesn't get to use him again. He was always to good for her.

Betty: you think he'd get back with trash like you? I said.
Betty: that's hilarious, you're much dumber then I thought, and I really had low expectations for you.
Veronica: at least I don't fake being rapped. Imagine doing that. I bet when you fucked him you were into that kinky shit. She said.

For some reason what she said hurt me. She thinks I'd pretend to get rapped? How could a person say that.

I went through hell and back these past couple weeks. This has been the most physically draining and exhausting thing that's happened to me. My life was fucking flipped upside down because a guy wanted sex. He is the asshole in this situation, not me.

Veronica: bye slut, remember I'm not the girl who cries rape, you did. She said and walked off.

The sound of her heels could be heard as they stayed in the same rhythm, only getting quieter as she walked further away from me.

I walked back so I was facing my locker again. A couple tears that I had been trying so desperately to hold back, rolled down my cheeks. As soon as the warm tears hit my skin I heard the sound of my brothers voice, laced with concern.

He doesn't need to see my face to know how I'm feeling. It's this weird twin thing that we have. He always knows what I'm feelings and I always know what he's felling.

Sweet Pea: Betts what's wrong? He asked worriedly as he ran up to me, embracing me in a tight hug.

I began telling him everything that she had said to me. More tears of anger and anxiety fell from my eyes.

I don't want anyone knowing what almost happened to me. People can't know. I haven't even been able to tell Jughead, Toni and Fangs yet.

I'm only starting to get back to normal. Having people judging me and whispering about me, I can't do it.

Sweet Pea: none of what she said was true and you know that. He said softly as we began walking to class.

He was right. But hearing what she said hurt. Would other people think that I faked it?

Betty: w-what if she tells people? I asked worriedly as I looked up to him.
Sweet Pea: she won't. He said as if he knew her next move.
Betty: you don't know that Pea. I said with a sniffle.
Sweet Pea: trust me, I do. He said.

I had no idea what that meant but he's probably going to take matters into his own hands.

We arrived at class and took a seat at the back next to each other.

Sweet Pea: don't worry about her, okay? He said softly as he wiped away my tears. I nodded my head.
Sweet Pea: good. He said with a smile.

We had gotten half way through the lesson and unfortunately my mind was stuck on what Veronica said. Whore, slut and the girl who cries rape. Is that what I am now?

Sweet Pea: stop thinking about her. He said.

I hate that he can read me this well sometimes.

Betty: I can't help it Pea. I said sadly.
Sweet Pea: well think of something else. He whispered back.
Betty: like what? I questioned.
Sweet Pea: I don't know, maybe how amazingly handsome your taller twin brother is. He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.
Betty: but Pea, I only have an ugly twin. I didn't know we were triplets. I said while trying to keep a straight face. Sweet Pea looked at me and his jaw dropped.
Sweet Pea: oh, I think I just figured something out, we're not twins. He said making my jaw drop.
Betty: hey, that's mean. I said with a pout. He smiles softly.
Sweet Pea: to bad. He said as his face grew into a smirk.
Betty: say sorry. I demanded from him. He rolled his eyes playfully.

Sweet Pea: I'm sorry Betty for saying you weren't my twin. He said while trying not to laugh.
Betty: you're mean. And I could say something that would make you mad plus sad, with a little bit of I'm going to kill him. I said with a smirk. He raised an eyebrow.
Sweet Pea: and what would that be? He asked all cockily.
Betty: Archie is a better brother to me then yo- he cut me off.
Sweet Pea: finish that sentence and I'll kill him. He hummed.
Betty: oh, really? Tell me you love me and that you're sorry. I said while crossing my arms with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: I am sorry Betty and I love you. He said. I smiled.
Betty: you're forgiven. I said making him chuckle.
Sweet Pea: how do I put up with you? He groaned.
Betty: because you loooooove me. I said with a giggle.
Sweet Pea: you're lucky I do. He said with a defeated sigh. I laugh.

For the rest of the lesson I continued to annoy Sweet Pea. It's really fun to annoy him because he gets really protective but annoyed at the same time, it's hard to explain.

He told me I had to distract myself, I'm doing exactly that.

The bell soon rang, thankfully for him.

We walked out of class and he told me we'd meet up at the student lounge with everyone else, which was weird since we usually go together, but I nodded my head and walked to my locker.

I put away all my textbooks and I saw Jughead come up to my locker.

Jughead: hey gorgeous. He said with a smile. I blushed.
Betty: hey Juggie. I said as I placed a quick kiss on his lips. He smiled.

I closed up my locker and we walked to the student lounge together, hand in hand.

We walked into the lounge and I took a seat close to Jughead. He wrapped his arms around me, keeping me close.

Sweet Pea POV:

As I was walking to Betty's locker this morning I was feeling fine until I turned the last corner. Something changed and told me she was upset.

I ran up to her and embraced her in a hug.

As soon as her shaky voice told me what Veronica had said to her, I was ready to kill her.

How dare she call my sister a slut and a whore? Does Veronica realize who she is and what she does?

Betty is literally the most innocent girl in this whole damn school.

During class all I wanted to do was storm out and hurt her.

I'm going to put an end to Betty's problem. I don't want her worrying about what she said.

As soon as the bell went I told Betty I'd meet her at the student lounge. I thought it was definitely the right time to take things into my own hands.

I first walked to my locker and put my stuff away. As I was walking I saw Veronica.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the closet available classroom. I couldn't careless if I was hurting her or not. She doesn't get any sympathy from me.

Veronica: oh hey Swetty, I was meaning to find you. We should so get back together. She said with a sick smile.

I was ready to throw a punch straight at her face, hoping it would stop her mouth from saying more bullshit then it has so far today. I also probably shouldn't hurt girls, wouldn't really look good in court.

Also how dare she call me Swetty, no one is allowed to call me that but Betty. I was stupid to ever let Veronica call me that in the first place, I knew how much that would hurt Betty.

Let's just say, I'm glad that the toxic relationship between me and her is over.

Sweet Pea: firstly don't ever call me that again. And if you dare spread anything about Betty you'll regret it. I say sternly as I hovered over her.
Veronica: and what exactly is stopping me from telling everyone about that slut of a sister you have that claimed to be raped?

I really need someone right now to give me all the strength not to punch her so hard that she ends up in a grave.

During my horrible time while dating her, I learned a little something about her relationship with her father. Mr Lodge is extremely protective over his daughter. He has never found out about all the guys she's fucked, literally, and fucked over.

If he found out, she'd be sent off to boarding school.

Don't ever think you can mess with my sister and get away with it.

Sweet Pea: daddy wouldn't be too impressed if he found out his daughter was fucking anything that moved, would he now? So if you dare call my sister a slut or whore again, he'll find out. If you tell anyone about what happened to Betty, he'll find out. You even dare look in her fucking direction, he'll find out. Got it? I said sternly. She nodded her head.

She looked terrified of me in that moment. I let out a chuckle. Veronica is nothing to me.

Sweet Pea: good. I said as I walked out of the room.

I walked into the student lounge and took a seat next to Archie, I was the last one to arrive.

Jughead: what took you so long? He questioned.
Sweet Pea: I was talking to a friend. I said in reply.

Betty gave me a confused look, she knew I was lying but knew better then to bring it up in front of everyone.

Toni: who would have thought? He'd have friends beside us. She said making Fangs snicker. I rolled my eyes.

We dropped the conversation and talked about normal things but I knew Betty would ask me what I did when we were alone.

The bell son rang and once again I unfortunately or fortunately had Betty in my class, I couldn't decide if it was a good or bad thing at the moment.

I went to my locker first and then headed to hers. As soon as she saw me she raised an eyebrow.

Betty: where did you go? She asked me as she closed her locker and we began walking to class.
Sweet Pea: that's something you don't need to worry about. I said calmly.
Betty: please Swetty. She said sounding worried. I let out a soft sigh.
Sweet Pea: I spoke to Veronica. She looked up to me with a even more concerned look.
Betty: did you get back with her? She asked trying not to sound hurt.

I had no idea how she knew Veronica would ask me out.

Sweet Pea: she tried asking me out again but I rejected her, obviously. I would never do that to you Betts. I said as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.
Sweet Pea: but how did you know she'd ask me out again? I questioned her.
Betty: when I was at my locker this morning she said she would get back with you so you wouldn't spend time with me anymore. She said sadly.

I feel so bad. She wouldn't doubt me if I never got together with Veronica.

Sweet Pea: I would never get back with her, ever. And no one will take me away from you. I said.
Sweet Pea: you believe me, right? I questioned her. She nodded her head.
Betty: what else happened when you guys talked? She asked.
Sweet Pea: not much really, but she definitely won't tell anyone about what happened. I said. She gave me a confused look.
Betty: how did you do that? She asked.
Sweet Pea: blackmailing mainly. I said with a smirk. She smiled softly.

Betty: thank you. She said with her calming voice as we took a seat next to each other.
Sweet Pea: no problem. I said with a smile.
Betty: what would I do without you? She says with a grin.
Sweet Pea: you'd probably starve to death honestly. You can't reach anything. I said making her laugh but give me a pout.
Betty: so not only do you protect me, you save me from starvation. She said making us both laugh.

The teacher walked into the room so that meant we unfortunately had to be quiet.

What's the point of being quiet? I was given a mouth for a reason, I should be able to use it whenever I want. Although I'd probably annoy Betty to much.

I think we both get enjoyment out of annoying each other. At least I do.

As the lesson went on I started to poke her, what can I say? I like annoying people, it's a gift I was given that I will always treasure.

I had been poking her for a while now when she stabbed me with her pen. I looked to her.

Sweet Pea: what the fuck. I whisper yelled at her. She smirked.
Betty: you know how much I hate when you poke me, you really should have seen it coming. She said cockily.
Sweet Pea: oh, if we're playing this game do I need to remind you of the conversation we had earlier. Are you my twin or not? Because I really think you aren'- she cut me off.
Betty: I'm sorry. She rushed out.

It's funny and adorable the way she gets when I say she's not my twin. She gets so pouty and makes me say that I'm her twin.

She's weird but I love her.

Sweet Pea: anyway, on a completely different note, I have a present for you at home. I said with a smirk.
Betty: firstly why are you only telling me now, and what is it? She asked excitedly.
Sweet Pea: it's a surprise. I said with a chuckle, she pouted.
Betty: please give me a hint. She begged with soft eyes.

How was I supposed to say no to that? It's impossible.

Sweet Pea: it's something you've been asking for for a while, with a Sweet Pea twist. I said with a grin.
Betty: I'm intrigued. She said with a smile.

When she gets her present I'm not sure if she'll be happy or hit me.

The lesson continued on as she tried to figure out what I got her. She was trying to get any little hint possible out of me, it didn't work.

She gave up with a sigh as the bell went.

We walked out of class and she headed to her locker while I headed to mine.

I quickly got my stuff and walked to Betty's locker. I walked down the long corridor until I was about 50 meters from her. I saw that she and Jughead were talking before they kissed and he headed out.

I know Jughead is my best friend but Betty's my sister. I can't see Betty hurt again, it would kill me.

Seeing her after everything with Sebastian went down, she was a complete mess and I never want to see her in that much pain or that hurt ever again.

I can't let it happen.

I couldn't care less who the guy is, if they don't treat my sister how she deserves to be treated, I will hurt them.

I walked up to Betty's locker and leaned against the locker next to hers.

Sweet Pea: what did Jughead want? I asked calmly.
Betty: he was just saying goodbye and that I'd see him tonight. She said and pulled out her bag. I nodded my head.

Tonight Betty, dad and I are going to Fp's house so they can talk about business with the Serpents. Betty, Jellybean, Jughead and I are there so we can talk and not be home alone the whole time.

We walked home together, I had my arm wrapped around her shoulders as she nuzzled her head into my side.

We arrived home and said hi to dad. As Betty embraced dad in a hug, dad began speaking.

Hal: how was your day? He asked both Betty and I.
Sweet Pea: it was fine. I said with a shrug.
Betty: Sweet Pea was mean. She said making me laugh.
Hal: what did he do? He said while raising an eyebrow. He clearly knew that whatever she said wouldn't be serious.
Betty: he said I wasn't his twin. She said with a pout.
Hal: is that it? He asked. Betty's jaw dropped.
Betty: if you were a twin you'd understand. I heard her mutter under her breath. I chuckled.

Soon Betty sat impatiently in my room as I gave her her present.

She opened up the package eagerly.

When she opened it, she gave me a confused look.

For the past couple weeks, she's been telling me how she wants a new phone cover but she hasn't been able to find the perfect one yet. So I decided to make her life easier and buy her one. But not just an ordinary phone case, that's boring.

I may or may not have found a customisable website and made a custom phone case with my face on it.

I'm honestly proud of it.

Betty: you didn't? She said with shock and amusement.
Sweet Pea: this is basically my way of taking a step back without taking a step back. I said with a chuckle.
Betty: explain why you used this picture. She said with a giggle.
Sweet Pea: glad you asked actually. I said making us both laugh.
Sweet Pea: well the first reason is, I look extremely hot. She rolled her eyes playfully.
Sweet Pea: also it shows the Serpents jacket since a lot of people are scared of them. I also have the bat included so they know I'll hurt them if they hurt you. She smiled.
Betty: although you had an ulterior motive, I really like it. Thank you. She said while hugging me.
Sweet Pea: you're welcome. I said with a chuckle.

We were hanging out in my room for about ten minutes when I noticed Betty had fallen asleep. I decided to give her some peace and let her rest for a while.

I quietly walked out of my room and closed the door. I took a seat on the couch and pulled out my phone. Just as I was doing that Max jumped onto my lap.

I can't believe my dog is all soft and wants to cuddle. What happened to all my training?

I began patting Max and that somehow attracted Buddy to sit on my side. Now I'm patting two annoying dogs, who I love, but anyway.

Betty POV:

I woke up to the gentle shakes of Sweet Pea, telling me I needed to get ready. I looked at him and blinked.

I'm so tried I can here my eyes blinking.

Betty: I'm so tired I can here my eyes blinking. I said while closing my eyes again.
Sweet Pea: that doesn't sound healthy. He said with a chuckle.
Sweet Pea: but come on, you need to get up. He said softly.

He helped me up and I walked up to my room.

I walked into my room and to my closet. I picked out something cute but casual.

I put it all on and walked into my bathroom. I pulled my hair out of its ponytail and let my golden hair lay on my shoulders. I then sprayed some perfume on before I walked downstairs.

I took a seat on the couch next to Sweet Pea and I rested my head on his lap.

Sweet Pea: can you still hear when you blink? He asked with a chuckle, making me laugh.
Betty: not anymore. He smiled.

We soon left and headed to Fp's house. When we arrived Fp looked extremely stressed.

As he was saying hello to us, Jellybean was slowly getting closer to Jughead, but she had a knife in her hand.

Fp: Jellybean knife down. He said without even turning around.
Jellybean: you said set the table. She said back.
Fp: last time I checked, Jughead wasn't the table. He said.

Jellybean rolled her eyes and began setting out the actual table.

Fp: welcome to hell. I heard him mutter under his breath.

I looked to Sweet Pea and he looked down at me. We were both thinking the same thing, it's going to be a long night.

The Jones kids are honestly so weird. When they're apart, they're complete angels. There's been multiple times where I've been hanging out with Jellybean and she's always so sweet and kind. And even Jughead, when he's away from her he's so happy and fun.

Then you mold them together and you have a monster.

We all took a seat. I was sitting in the middle of dad and Sweet Pea while Fp was in the middle of his kids.

We were half way through the evening when Jellybean interpreted Fp and dad.

Jellybean: speaking of business proposals, I have one for you. She said while looking at my dad.
Hal: go ahead. He said with a chuckle.
Jellybean: I think that Jughead should move in with you and Betty and I can have Sweet Pea. She said making me and Sweet Pea laugh.
Hal: I'm sure you're closer with Betty, why would you want Sweet Pea? He asked as if this might actually happen.
Jellybean: great question, but I'm one step ahead of you. If Betty moved in here, Jughead would still come and visit. And do I really want that? No. She said.
Sweet Pea: well me and Jughead are best friends, wouldn't he come and visit me here? He asked.
Jellybean: again, he's probably going to be so caught up with Betty. So if he unfortunately had to come, it wouldn't be for to long.
Jellybean: so deal or no deal? She asked dad.
Fp: or, a even better proposal. I keep the twins and I send you and Jughead to boarding school. He said with a happy smile at the though of them both leaving.
Jellybean: would we go to the same boarding? Fp face palmed.

Fp really has to deal with a lot.

Fp: you want my kids? He asked dad. Dad let out a chuckle.
Hal: I think I'll stick with my kids. He said with a chuckle.
Betty: because we're perfect. I said making me and Sweet Pea smirk. Dad and Fp let out a chuckle.
Fp: anything is considered perfect compared to my kids. He said making me and Sweet Pea laugh.

After a long evening of Jellybean and Jughead arguing, and the occasional pause so Jughead could compliment me, it was finally over.

I said goodbye to Jughead and placed a kiss on his soft lips that I've become addicted too.

We walked out of their house and into the car.

Hal: please promise you'll never turn out like them. He begged of us.

Me and Sweet Pea laughed as we had already made a promise to each other that we'd never turn out like them.

Betty: never. I said with a smile as I looked at Sweet Pea. He nodded his head in agreement.

We soon arrived home. After saying good night to Sweet Pea and dad, I headed up to bed.

I texted Jughead for a little while until he told me to go to sleep because he knew how exhausted I was at dinner.

After saying our goodbyes that consisted of 'good night love' from Jughead and 'good night Juggie' from me. I turned off my phone and let my eyes rest.

Today was a roller coaster, I'm just glad it ended with me and Jughead texting.

A/N
This Veronica bitch ain't it.
Sweet Pea taking matters into his own hands.
Sweet Pea giving Betty a phone case with his face on it. Honestly goals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 484 76
"If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share the...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
126K 5.3K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
617K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!