Unwritten (Summer Of Taking C...

By infinityh16

Dominique fell asleep after drowning her grief with bottles of beer. When she woke up a surprising news greet... More

PROLOGUE
Last Memory
Forgotten
Resume
Max
The Painting
Secret Love
Tattoo
Ferry
Out of Town
The Truth
Avoidance
Shattered Dreams
Hope
The Photo
Space
Daniel
Date Night
Physical Intimacy
Unattainable
Vincent
Dream or Memory?
Worth It
Vanessa
Sweet Creature
Kiss
Sick
Investment & Custody Battle
Overnight
Kidnapped
Unwritten
Almost
The Cure
A New Day
Yearning
God Killer
Arwen ❤ Diana
Avalanche
Diaries
Dishonesty
Birthday
Firework
Cube Ring
Home
EPILOGUE

The Property

5.5K 226 7
By infinityh16

35
DOMINIQUE

Nagising sina Dominique ng 7PM. Pris wanted to go back to sleep but she's really starving. They took a quick shower and changed clothes. Dominique wore a white dress that fell above her knees. She put on a black cardigan to protect herself from the cold. She also had on a knee length boots. Pris bought them for her in London. She's thrilled with how much Pris knew her.

"I'd love to see you in a dress," Dominique told Pris, who was on her usual blouse, denim jacket, tight jeans and boots.

"Soon." Pris smiled.

"Pupunta ka sa ball?" Dominique was suddenly excited when Pris nodded. "What are you wearing?"

"It's a secret. You'll see." Pris grinned mysteriously.

Dominique rolled her eyes but it made her more excited. Lagi syang sinosorpresa ni Pris. She couldn't anticipate what she'd do next. On the other hand, Pris could read her like a book. Kahit hindi sya nagsasalita, alam nito ang gusto nya. Maybe because technically they've been together for more than a year kaya kilala na sya nito. But according to Mary that wasn't the case.

Pris took her to Al Dente, a cozy looking two-storey wood motif Italian restaurant. It was located on a very remote area and Dominique was surprised that it was full when they arrived. The road leading to the restaurant was very dark and unpaved. Pris loved going to such places.

"Welcome back!" Masayang bati ng isang babaing waiter nang makaupo sila sa isang table reserved for them. May recognition sa mukha nito nang makita sila kaya naisip ni Dominique na nakapunta na sya rito before. "Tawagin nyo na lang po ako pag ready to order na po." Binigyan sila nito ng tig-isang menu saka na sila iniwan.

"We are a regular here," Pris confirmed what Dominique was thinking. "We accidentally found this place on our 2nd monthsary. May hinahanap kasi akong restaurant. I turned on the wrong road and we ended up here. It's owned by a lovely couple. Lagi silang nasa abroad pareho for business so it's one of their cousins who manages this place. We go here at least once a month."

"You always take me to beautiful places," Dominique commented. "Thank you. I hope I could do the same for you."

Pris smiled and looked like she wanted to hold her hand but stopped herself. She gazed at her intently instead. "Anywhere is beautiful as long as you're with me."

Dominique's heart fluttered. It took all of her strength to prevent herself from kissing Pris. "Stop flattering me, Pris." Inirapan nya ito kunwari at pilit itinago ang nararamdamang kilig. "W-What?" She asked because Pris' eyes were still fixed on her.

"You're beautiful," Pris whispered. "If you are a dream, I don't intend to wake up."

"I hope you would still stare at me like that after 10 years, Pris." Dominique felt herself blushed. "I...I love the way you look at me."

Pris gave out a soft laugh. "We already had a similar conversation before. However, this time you said ten years. So you wanna be with me for that long?" Nakangiti ito.

Dominique just realized what she just said. Pinakiramdaman nya ang sarili and the answer was yes. She wanted to be with Pris for that long or more. She found herself loving this gorgeous woman in front of her day by day. Whenever she's with her, she felt safe. Whenever she's in her arms, it felt like home. There's still uncertainty but felt it deminishing little by little. Someday, she would be brave enough to tell the world how much she loved Pris.

"If your flowery mouth won't stop with its sweet talks, we'll part ways in 10 minutes," Dominique threatened Pris, who chuckled. She secretly wished to just skip dinner and be with Pris alone in their hotel suite. She missed those lips on hers.

"Still in love as ever." Dominique heard someone said. An extremely attractive woman in her early forties approached them. She looked stunning even on her simple cotton short sleeved button down shirt, tight jeans and high heels. Her long black hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her dimples on both cheeks showed when she smiled at them.

"Annabelle!" Pris was delighted to see the woman and stood up to give her a warm hug. "Kelan ka dumating? Where's Rica and Ivonnah?"

"Last month pa kami dumating. They are both in the kitchen. Possibly harassing the chef for food." Annabelle shook her head then turned to Dominique and smiled kindly. "Hi, Dominique. I'm Annabelle. Nice to meet you again."

"Nice meeting you too...again?" Medyo natawang sabi ni Dominique. Kahit hindi nya maalala ang babae, magaan ang loob nya rito. "I'm sorry. I know..."

"You don't have to say sorry. Pris told me what happened. I'm glad to see that you're doing okay," Annabelle said. Her eyes were very understanding. "And I'm happy that despite everything, you are still together." Her eyes sparkled with joy.

"Annabelle, I'll go and see Rica. Why don't you two catch up or whatever." Pris excused herself and was gone in a flash.

"I'm sure she'll also harass my chef," naiiling na sabi ni Annabelle at umupo sa tapat ni Dominique, who just smiled. "Sinabi sa akin ni Gladys na mag-o-overnight sana kayo last May kaso umalis din kayo agad?"

Gladys? Dominique thought then she remembered the caretaker of the house made of wood and glass where Pris took her last May. Where she learned about being in a relationship with Pris and panicked. "How did you...wait, you own that place?"

Annabelle nodded. "I used to own it." She threw Dominique an amused glance. "Because you bought it."

Dominique was stunned. What? Then she remembered the Deed of sale found in her car. Devon gave it to her which remained locked in her drawer at home. "That beautiful house is mine? That's the property I bought?"

Annabelle nooded again smiling. "I know you don't remember. Nagtaka nga si Gladys nang tawagan sya ni Pris to reserve the place dahil alam nyang kayo na ang bagong may-ari ng bahay. Mabuti na lang naisip nitong hindi pa alam ni Pris kaya hindi ito nagkomento. Tinawagan nya ako and I told her, it's supposed to be a secret." Dominique was still processing this new information. Pagkatapos kasi nyang malaman ang tungkol sa biniling property, hindi na nya naisip puntahan at tignan. "You, me, Pris and my partner Rica are close friends. Aksidente kayong nakarating dito one lazy afternoon. You two were the only customers at that time. Bigla nyong naisip na magstay sa Tagaytay and you asked if there's a private place you could rent for few days. I suggested my house. Rica and I took you there. You immediately fell in love with it because..."

"...it reminded me of Pris' house in Ilocos," Dominique finished the sentence. "That's the reason why I bought it."

"Yes. You two rented that place once a month. Rica and I also found new friends." Annabelle's eyes twinkled again. Dominique noticed happiness in Annabelle's eyes and voice tone whenever she mentioned Rica. "Rica is my significant other. She's my wife." She explained as if she could read Dominique's mind. Did she say wife? "10 Years na kaming kasal. We got married in the US."

"Wow." Dominique was amazed. Of course she knew same sex marriage was possible abroad but this was the first time she met someone who actually did it. "Would Pris want us to get married?" She thought.

"We have a daughter. Ivonnah. She's 8 years old now. You'll meet her later." Happiness was all over Anabelle's face.

"So it's possible for me and Pris to have a future." It wasn't a question. "To build family."

Anabelle smiled. "Yes, it is. Just make sure you know how to cook fried chicken wings and Pris will love you for the rest of her life," she said chuckling. Dominique laughed.

"Annabelle, I just have a favor," Dominique said. Nagtatanong ang mga matang tumingin ito sa kanya. "About the property I bought. Can we keep that between us? Hindi ko pa kasi nasasabi sa kanya hanggang ngayon. Don't tell Pris. I want to tell her myself."

"Of course. Your secret is safe with me."

"I'm starving!" Biglang lumitaw sa tabi nila si Pris at may dala-dalang basket of fried chicken wings. "I already ordered by the way straight from the chef." She was smiling from ear to ear. Annabelle shook her head.

Dominique met Rica, the equally beautiful wife of Annabelle and their cute and chubby daughter, Ivonnah. They exchanged pleasantries before the couple left them to eat and relish the delicious Quattro Formaggi, Panzabella salad and Pasta Pescatore that Pris ordered. Dominique finally understood why people visit this remote restaurant.

"So, they did....In Vitro? To have...Ivonnah?" Dominique asked Pris, who was about to take a big bite from her pizza slice.

Ibinaba nito ang pizza. "Yes. Adorable girl, isnt she?" Dominique nodded. "I'm sure your daughter will be as beautiful as you, Dom." Binigyan nya ito ng matipid na ngiti. "Gusto mo bang magka-baby tayo?" Pris winked.

"I don't know," Dominique answered but regretted it because she saw pain registered in Pris' eyes but it was gone as quickly as it appeared. "I mean..."

"Hey, you don't have to explain," putol ni Pris sa sasabihn nya. She smiled at Dominique kindly. "Sorry for asking that. I know it's too early to talk about that and you're not sure about me yet...or about us. Let's enjoy what we have right now. Ang mahalaga ay yung ngayon." Pris reached out and touched Dominique's hand then squeeze it gently. "Gusto mo pa bang dagdagan tong order natin?" Pag-iiba na lang nito ng usapan.

Dominique shook her head. Habang nagk-kwento si Pris tungkol sa marketing strategy ng Studio 11 London, pinagmamasdan nya ang mukha nito. Hanggang kalian kaya ito maghihintay sa kanya? Ipinapakita sa kanya ni Pris that love is truly patient. Kung ibang tao ito, matagal na syang iniwan at binitawan.

Pagkatapos nilang kumain, Rica and Annabelle joined them. They ate Panna Cota and drank Frullato di fruta for dessert. They talked and laughed for few hours. Sobrang palagay ang loob ni Dominique sa mga ito. No wonder they struck a friendship with them. They didn't want to end the lovely evening but it was getting too late and it was bedtime for Ivonnah.

Nagdrive na rin pabalik ng hotel si Pris, na nagulat nang biglang kinuha ni Dominique ang kamay nito saka hinawakan when they got out of the car. Hindi nya ito binitawan kahit pumasok na sila sa hotel. She didn't see any judging eyes on them. At kahit meron, Dominique wouldn't care. She liked holding hands with Pris. They were alone in the elevator, and as soon as it closed, Dominique pulled Pris to her and kissed her lips.

"I've been wanting to do that since dinner," Dominique said breathlessly. Pris was staring at her probably wondering what got into her. "I love you, Pris. I'm certain about that. I hope you don't lose your patience with me."

"I love you too," Pris said and wrapped Dominique in her arms. "Don't worry because you're stuck with me, Dominique. Forever."

"Forever sounds good," Dominique would like to say but didn't. In time, she would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Teased Of Us By .

Teen Fiction

320K 14.5K 42
Highest Ranking : #1 in #gxg Teased of Us : Imperial Series #1 Luna is currently taking her last year in college, before leaving the student life she...
179K 8.7K 46
Kaya pa bang magpatawad ng pusong paulit-ulit na winawasak? Kaya pa bang magtiwalang muli ni Ramcel kahit paulit- ulit syang binibigo ni Victoria? T...
Tacenda (GxG) By NoClue

Mystery / Thriller

7.3K 528 19
Serafina Teo Fabian and Zora Xanthe are two of the fortunate ten authors who received an email from Mangata Súton inviting them to become her apprent...
38.6K 2.6K 40
In our world full of desires, countless wishes are made and greediness may occur. It may be done out of selflessness or with ill intent. Do you beli...