Love at First Bork {Daniel x...

By maddibonk

• This book may have strong language in it for comedy and satire • -This book was made years ago, things will... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
NEW BOOK
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Face 👏 Reveal 👏
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 ~ Happy New Year!!
Book 3 Is Out!? :0
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
FINALE Pt. 1
FINALE Pt. 2
FINALE Pt. 3
Completed

Chapter 61

300 6 6
By maddibonk

Sasha insisted that we went back to school with my little makeover, so we did. We stepped on campus and went behind the bleachers.

"Hey Sasha! Where's Y/N?" Gene questioned as I stood behind Sasha.

"Right here!" She stepped aside to reveal the 'new' me. Gene's jaw dropped. "Damn..." Zenix mumbled. "I'm going to go find Daniel. I'll be back." I waved.

~~

"Alright. If I were Daniel where would I be during break?" I asked myself. I walked around for a while until I found Dottie. "Dottie!" I called her.

"Y/N! Wait- Y/N?" She had a confused look on her face. "Hey..." I felt like I did something wrong.

"You look.. different." She fake smiled. "Thanks. Now where's Daniel?" I bluntly said.

"I saw him going towards the music room." She sounded unsure. Even though she didn't sound like she was sure, I could at least try.

"Thanks! Bye sis!" I ran as fast as I could to the music room.

~~

"That's what I told you! She's not good for you. She's so aggressive and you're so pure!" I heard Maria's stupid voice.

"That's not true... Maria... why do you always have to say mean things about Y/N! You barely know her!" Daniel growled.

"It's cause... well.... she.. uhhh..." Maria tried to form words. "Exactly! You know nothing! You've ruined our lives. You're the reason Y/N hates me! You're the reason I couldn't work things out with her!! I hate you. Don't try to talk to me ever again." I was so shocked that he said that.

He did it. He stood up for me and him. He couldn't be any more adorable. As he left I surprise hugged him.

"I'm so sorry, Daniel. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!" I started to cry. "It's.. okay Y/N.. I love you." He laughed and hugged back. "I was so dumb." I refused to lift my head from his chest.

"I was too. I made mistakes. I got jealous and I got mad. I'm sorry." He admitted. "I'll be back. I promise." I turned and ran away, but I didn't let him see my face.

I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and I washed all the stupid makeup off of my face. When I was done, I ran back to Daniel. I hugged him again.

"I love you so much... will you be my boyfriend again?" I laughed. "Of course, babe." He kissed my forehead. "Hey! Get to class you two!" A teacher yelled at us.

"Y-Yes, sir!!" We both left to go to class.

A/N | Heyyyy! Guess what!! There will be 2 more chapters this week!! (Maybe 3 more if I feel like it) So look out for that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
243K 5K 70
Y/n is a new student at Phoenix Drop High. Entering her freshman year and moving to a new school isn't perfect like a lot of people think it is. Espe...
193 2 11
Everyone knows the classic high school experience; difficult classes, homework loads heavy enough to challenge Johann Goethe, Albert Einstein, AND Le...
1.5K 61 28
Violet is going into her second year of high school. She is excited to go back to school as a sophomore, and not have to wait for her brother to...