trepidation (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By atolla

Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark... More

1. mark
2. melt
3. meet
4. move
5. more
6. mask
7. mess
8. maze
NEW COVER
9. maul
10. made
11. miss
12. maps
1k READS
HeAd ReVeAl????
13. mute
14. mile
15. myth
16. murk
17. math
18. miff
19. mule
20. musk
10k ish + covers
21. mean
22. meek
23. muse
24. male
25. most
26. meme
halloween special: get spooky
27. mock
q&a that one person asked for
28. mend
29. mope
DISCORD DISCORD
30. moon
31. milk
32. moms
christmas special: mishaps under mistletoe
33. maht
34. mods
35. meen
36. mipo
37. make
39. mere
40. meah
41. mars
42. m000
43. moog
44. meeb
45. meat
46. meek
47. moob
48. mage
49. momo
50. mofo
51. mepe
52. mesS
53. meld
54. mayb
55. mast
56. mees
57. merp
58. mext
59. mmmm
60. meww
62. mwhy
69. mine
one mil special <3
veil
1 MIL

tetanus a valentines day special

37.8K 1.3K 1.8K
By atolla

As much as I didn't want it to Valentines really felt like any other day.

Stupid Bakugo doesn't want to celebrate because he hates everything sweet including my love >:(

"Are you sure you don't want to do something?" I pouted over the phone rolling around in bed.

Please, I heard that some of our classmates were going to sulk about not dating people and I wanna RSVP if we really aren't.

"Yeah I'm sure I don't really get valentines day anyway." He responded his voice crackling over the line.

Darnit.

"Ok, I'll see you soon!" I hung up getting out of bed and heading downstairs.

I really wish he would do something.

.

.

"Hey, Kirishima!" I cheered rushing through the school gates.

Come on Bakugo get jealous and sweep me off my feet.

It's what I deserve.

"Hey Y/N you and Bakugo doing anything special?" He asked wiping the sleep from his eyes.

I wish.

"Nope! Bakugo doesn't like Valentine's day and I don't really care for it all that much." I shrugged.

That's a lie I want chocolate bad.

"OH THAT'S COOL!" Kirishima shouted suddenly dashing inside.

wHat.

I continued onto class without any incident- I still hadn't seen Bakugo which was strange to say the least.

He usually comes over and says hi or something.

Strange.

"QUICK GUYS SHE'S COMING HIDE THE BANNER AND THE CHOCOLATES- SCREW IT JUST HIDE BAKUGO."

wHAT.

"WHERE THE FUCK DO I HIDE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT." The unmistakable voice of a certain angry man escaped from under the door.

"IT'S NOT OUR FAULT YOU ASKED US TO HELP YOU SET THIS ALL UP." Kirishima shouted back aggressively.

WHAT.

"YEAH BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T TELL ME THAT SHE DIDN'T LIKE VALENTINES." Bakugo retorted scoffing loudly.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T LIKE VALENTINES!

"I DO LIKE VALENTINES STUPID." I screamed kicking the door open.

"fUCK Y/N-" Bakugo startled jumping back a foot.

I SWEAR KIRISHIMA WAS IN HERE WTF.

Not just Kirishima I swear I heard lots of people in this room.

"Hi Bakugo!"

I'm here for my Valentines present.

"Oh hi."

"That was lame."

"Shut up I'm trying to be romantic." Bakugo rolled his eyes tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Ok.

"The room is sort of a mess right now." He muttered under his breath eyes sweeping around the trashed space.

A mess is an understatement naked rat man.

Pink and red streamers were tossed around the room, a tub of chocolates was overturned on the ground there was even a capri sun that was slowly leaking onto a desk.

I wanna slurp it up.

OMNOM NOM.

"Y/N stop thinking about the juice and look at me."

"No."

"I'll stop paying for the zoo pass."

"Ok."

You're lucky I like hippos.

"WOW YOU GUYS ARE REALLY EXCITED FOR SEX ED LETS GET THIS." Uncle Yamada burst into the room.

BAKUGO WAS ABOUT TO CONFESS HIS DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET.

"OK OK I GET IT TEENAGERS THESE DAYS ARE REALLY LIKE THAT." He grabbed the capri sun chugging it down.

"WHAT THE FUCKARE YOU DOING OLD MAN THAT WAS FOR THE DUMBASS."

yEAH IT WAS FOR ME.

"OK KIDS COME SIT DOWN ITS TIME TO LEARN ABOUT THE DEVILS TANGO."

YOU CAn'T IGNORE THE FACT THAT YOU DRANK MY CAPRI SUN.

YOU'RE JUST MY FAKE UNCLE BAKUGO GO GET HIM.

"Hey Teacher Mic I respect you as a teacher and a hero but you really ruined the moment- and Bakugo is right that was Y/N's capri sun." Midoriya piped up hopping back in the classroom through a window.

"Haha I don't know what you're talking about sit down and listen we're about to begin an exciting lesson." Uncle Yamada muttered opening the window.

What's that going to do it's the winter.

"Ok Kirishima hurry up I'm gonna fall down and die."

"Fine fine." Kirishima groaned hoisting himself up through the window.

Y'all I know Kirishima is strong but there's no way he was holding all of our classmates.

Children started spilling into the classroom.

I'm scared Kirishima has great power.

"Ok ok settle down it's time to learn about the couples tangle kiddos." Uncle Yamada instructed pulling out a large storybook.

That's not a health textbook that's Snow White what are we doing.

"Y/N and Bakugo stop staring at each other and listen up if this effects anyone it's you two."

You really think we're gonna do the do??????????? UGH PLEASE NO ROBLOX UNTIL MARRIAGE.

No Roblox period.

Well...

"Whatever shut up and read." Bakugo rolled his eyes grabbing my hand.

"Ok so once upon a time snow white and prince charming were walking through the woods singing about- couple stuff."

They were singing about hippos very romantic.

"Hey Bakugo do you think that they were singing about ya know..." I trailed off staring at the blonde.

"They weren't singing about hippos Y/N they were singing about couple things didn't you hear?"

Oh right I'm an idiot sorry.

"Halfway through singing about couple stuff the evil queen showed up and cast a spell on them."

Omg she's gonna make them do the nasty.

"-She was feeling really nice and decided to educate them on STDs and safe sex." Uncle Yamada turned around the book to show us a- picture.

Oh no no no.

"Bakugo lets never do any of that I don't want tetanus."

"You don't get tetanus from doing the thing." Bakugo grumbled averting his eyes from the book.

Are you sure????????????????

"Will you two shut up and listen the rest of the class is invested in this story." Todoroki muttered harshly causing a chorus of muffled agreement around the room.

WHat.

"Yeah guys shut up."

Yeah ok.

I glanced over at Bakugo smiling quietly to myself.

Happy Valentines.

________________

HAPPY VALENTINES I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

- AI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 10.9K 43
After being chased from her home, (Y/n) is forced to embark on a journey to escape the ongoing war. On the way, she meets Katsuki Bakugou; the hot-he...
564K 22.5K 123
โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
36.4K 933 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
4.8K 139 18
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...