Supernatural x reader one sho...

By diamondwolf929

Requests are open and encouraged, I'm as imaginative as a rock so please request. It'll mostly be Sam, Dean... More

The Arguement Dean x reader
Numb and pained knee. Castiel x reader
Not quite human Sam x reader x Dean
Drunken confession Drunk! Castiel x Dean
Driving lessons Dean x reader
Laser tag Gabriel x Reader
I just want some pie (Jack x reader)
Marry that girl Sammy (Sam x Reader)
Tagged
I will protect you but for now lets just eat sweets (Jack x reader)
Charlie Bradburry x Female! reader
Authors Note!
I only see him! Belphagor x reader
A/n (again)

What they do for you for valentines day

311 5 0
By diamondwolf929

I'm to lazy to actually write a story for these characters but I wanted to do something for Valentines Day sooooo here is this. I'm also rushing this so sorry if its crappy. I literally wrote this in maybe 10 minutes, and in class. 

Sam: He gets you your favorite flowers and then spends the entire day with you. He also makes you your favorite breakfast and dinner. 

Dean: He lets you drive Baby, takes you fishing and then hunting. Later that night you swing by a restaurant and you guys eat burgers and pie.

Jack: After hearing Sam and Dean ranting to him that he has to get you something, and after long explanations on why he has to get you something, he gets you a necklace that he noticed you were looking at, chocolates, and roses. 

Castiel: He takes you to the mountains with a picnic. 

Gabriel: Gets you enough candy to fill a large candy store for a few weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 3.7K 106
Some imagines I havr written and have been requested. Requests are Open. I write for: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Jack Kline Gabriel Crowl...
424K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...
14.7K 130 163
Everything Is Supernatural X Reader Based Taking Requests For: Dean, Sam, Castiel, Lucifer, Crowley, Gabriel, Asmodeus, Chuck, Adam/Michael, Jack, Ga...
489K 12.2K 81
Pretty self explanatory, will mostly be written in preferences and will include Dean, Sam, Castiel, and Crowley of course. Anybody else just let me k...