HOLIDAY AFFAIR | PJM Vs JJK ✓

By jiminthighsss

✅ "Admit it Jungkook, she'd rather sleep with me." Jimin Vs Jungkook More

New story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟏/𝟑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟐/𝟑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟑/𝟑

17

36.8K 1.7K 2.1K
By jiminthighsss

CALIFORNIA
10 ᴀᴍ

"I don't understand why you have to invite the whole fucking state to your house for a stupid Christmas dinner." Jimin crossed his arms as Jungkook skimmed through his phone book.

"The whole state?" He raised his brows. "So far I called my parents and my uncle, but apparently he's dead, according to my aunt. So it's just my parents." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"That's deep as fuck." Jimin ran his hand through his hair. "I can't believe we actually made it to this day, Christmas Eve."

"It's not Christmas Eve Jimin." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he dropped the phone to the counter. "It's a day before Christmas Eve."

"So Christmas Eve Eve?" Jimin lowered his brows, as he began to go through theories in his head.

"Sure." Jungkook tapped the pen on Jimin's nose before getting up from the stool. "Faye and Sora should be back by now. I only sent them to get a couple things from the grocery store."

"Yeah, that must've been my fault." Jimin spoke through his teeth. "I asked Sora to buy me some wine, a specific one we have back in New York."

Jungkook rested his hand in his forehead. "Cool it with the drinking Jimin, it's not good for you."

"and being a workaholic isn't really good for you either."  Jimin raised his brows. "Anyway, I don't consider myself a drinker. I only drink when I'm thirsty, and you know what I mean by that."

"Um, no I don't know what you mean." Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"You don't know?" Jimin lowered his brow."Every night before Christmas, or in this case Christmas Eve Eve, it's a tradition for couples to have really passionate sex." Jimin lied, like he did everyday.

Jungkook crossed his arms. "What the hell does sex have to do with Christmas?"

"Uh, it's in the Bible somewhere." Jimin muttered as he grabbed the water bottle from beside him.

"Wait—you're making things up now." Jungkook slapped the bottle from his hand. "There's not a special day to have sex, on Christmas Eve."

"Correction—" Jimin stopped him. "It's Christmas Eve Eve."

"I don't care." Jungkook gave him a fake smile.

Jimin looked down as he felt a small hand tapping his leg. "dada?"

Jimin choked. "Do I look like—

"Chul, I'm right here." Jungkook smiled, carrying him. "Just because we're both Korean, it doesn't mean he's your dad, okay?"

The little boy slowly nodded, nuzzling his cheek to his dad's shoulder. Jungkook kissed the top of his head, while Jimin just looked at him with narrow eyes. "I bet if I had kids, they'd like me more than they like you."

"I mean yeah." Jungkook lowered his brows. "I'd hope so."

Amina came rushing into the house afterwards, as she held onto a stick of bubblegum.Jungkook took the gum from her hand, hollowing his eyes. "Who gave you this? Baby, you know you can't eat any thing sugary."

"But I want it." She eye squinted as tears dropped to her cheeks.

Jimin brought a pillow to his ears, leaving the room as she squealed and sobbed loudly. "Make it stop."

"Help me then." Jungkook groaned as she began to stomp on the floor.

Jimin sighed as he walked toward them, kneeling down so he was eye to eye level with Amina. "You can't keep crying like this just because you don't get some thing you what. When I was a little kid—

Jimin let out a faint whimper as Amina kicked his precious area. Jungkook harshly grabbed her arm and pulled her into the living room. "How many times have I told you to keep both your hands to yourself?" Jungkook raised his voice as he began scolding his daughter.

"What do you have to say?" He crossed his arms as she glanced at the floor. "Are you happy that you hurt him?"

She nodded with tears in her eyes, not paying any attention to what he's saying, but only the tone of  his voice. "You're happy you hurt him, Amina?"

She shook her head after hearing him the second time. Jungkook grabbed her hand and led her to Jimin, who was sitting on a stool with an icepack inside his pants.

"Tell him you're sorry."

Amina grew shy, as her cheeks turned a light pink.

"How could you hurt me Amina? I thought we're cool with each other." Jimin playfully questioned.

She hid behind Jungkook, grabbing his legs as he and Jimin found it absolutely amusing. "I wanna talk to you." Jimin reached his arms out, lifting Amina onto his lap.

He pressed a kiss to her cheek, before pulling the crying girl to his chest. "Jungkook didn't mean to yell at you. He didn't want you hurt my willy—"

"Jimin." Jungkook glared at him.

Amina giggled, blushing as Jimin pinched her cheeks. "I made the princess laugh."

The door bell rang and Chul waddled to the front door, falling on his face as he tripped over the air.

"Shh shh, it's okay." Jungkook swept him into his arms as he pulled the door open. "Hey gguk." She pressed her lips onto his, before walking into their house, with bags in her hands. "I think Sora needs help with the rest of the groceries."

"I've got it." Jungkook smiled as he rushed outside as he still held Chul with one arm.

Sora sighed with relief. "Thank you so much for the help, I thought my arms were gonna fall off."

"No problem." He smiled, biting his bottom lip. "I just wanna say thanks,  for helping me and Faye return back to normal. We've really been seeing a difference in the way we treat each other, and it's mainly because of you two."

"I'm so happy to hear that." Sora rests her hand on his shoulder, before quickly pulling it back. "That's probably not the best idea." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I think you're right." He brightly smiled, showing rows of his white and shiny teeth. "We should go inside to start Christmas planning."

"I'll carry these two, and you've got the beer." Sora mumbled as she lifted the two heavy bags into her arms.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he carried Jimin's beer in one hand, Chul getting heavy in the other. They walked inside and set all the groceries on the table.

"Who's hungry?" Faye raised her brow.

Amina quickly raised her hand and accidentally hit Jimin's eye. She panicked as Jungkook looked over at her and planted a kiss on Jimin's closed eye.

"I'm sorry." She whispered while wrapping her tiny arms around his body.

Jimin grabbed the icepack from his pants and laid it on his eye. "It's okay, I deserve it."

Sora's lips curved into a smile as she hugged Jimin from behind. "Your punishment is over, you can stop blaming yourself."

Jimin looked over hold shoulder. "Sora, have you heard about the one day on the Eve Of Christmas Eve, where couples have hardcore—"

"Not again." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Jungkook." Faye widened her eyes as she pulled him to the side. "We completely forgot about the Christmas presents."

"Shit." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll go to the mall and see what I can find."

"You're going alone?" She lowered her brows.

"Of course not." Jungkook smiled. "Jimin's going with me."

Jimin choked on his water, swallowing it before looking up at Jungkook. "Huh?"

"Get in the car." He grabbed his keys. "We have presents to buy."

"What about the kids?" Faye held both their hands.

"I wanna meet Santa." Amina whined as she began to pout.

"Everyone get in the car." Jungkook motioned with his hands as they all rushed outside. "Seatbelts—"

"So we can be saf

"Jimin, I swear to god I'll throw you out while the car's moving." Jungkook playfully threatened.

"I wanna sing Christmas songs." Amina jumped in her booster seat.

"I'm pretty sure the radio plays Christmas music during all of December." Jungkook lowered both brows as he turned on the radio and tuned it to a Christmas channel. "There, enjoy Mariah Carey."

I don't want a lot for Christmas.
There's just one thing I need.

Amina began to giggle as Jimin mouthed the lyrics to the song, getting most of it wrong.

I don't care about the presents
underneath the Christmas tree.

"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know—" Jungkook sang beautifully.

"Make my wish come true." Jungkook and Jimin both competed for the highest note.

Jungkook chuckled as he looked over at Faye and Sora as they both covered their ears. 

"All I want for Christmas—" Jimin turned to Sora with a cheeky smile. "Is youuu."

Sora raised both her brows as Jimin dramatically mouthed the words like an idiot. He lifted Sora's chin and waited for the main chorus. A few kids stared from their window, blankly staring at two grown as men, dancing and singing to Christmas tunes. They pulled into the mall which was filled with people as expected. Faye decided to pass on pushing the stroller, as Jungkook ended up with Chul in his arms anyways, and Amina would say she's too grown now.

"Look." Jungkook excitedly shook Amina by her  shoulders, pointing across the mall. "It's Santa!"

Amina looked to where Jungkook's finger pointed before glancing back at her dad. Her eyes became watery as she suddenly burst into sobs and tears.

"She probably thought Santa was Korean." Jimin quietly mumbled, before laughing at his own joke.

ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ

═ ∘♡༉∘ 3 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ∘♡༉∘ ═

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 24K 28
✅ "If you make love to her, she's yours." • Prequel to Holiday Affair, book 2 •
80.2K 2.6K 13
One love One doubt One night One mistake and hundreds betrayal. Her drunken mistake and his weak heart. " I can handle everything, but not your tears...
65.5K 1.3K 15
"I hate you Jeon Jungkook!"
68.9K 2.6K 19
"Why are you watching me, baby?" Started {08-14-2019} Ended {11-03-2019} *Edited* Top! Jungkook Bottom! Jimin CONTAINS: »Jikook »Yoonmin »Smut »Che...