Teacher's Pet (A Michael Jack...

By MychaelaJaleesa

Jenna Toussaint is a college senior who, after much angst, is finally taking the one class she's openly avoid... More

Teacher's Pet..1..
Teacher's Pet..2..
Teacher's Pet..3..
Teacher's Pet..4..
Teacher's Pet..5..
Teacher's Pet..6..
Teacher's Pet..7..
Teacher's Pet..8..
Teacher's Pet..9..
Teacher's Pet..10..
Teacher's Pet..11..
Teacher's Pet..12..
Teacher's Pet..13..
Teacher's Pet..14..
Teacher's Pet..15..
Teacher's Pet..16..
Teacher's Pet..17..
Teacher's Pet..18..
Teacher's Pet..19..
Teacher's Pet..20..
Teacher's Pet..21..
Teacher's Pet..22..
Teacher's Pet..23..
Teacher's Pet..24..
Teacher's Pet..25..
Teacher's Pet..26..
Teacher's Pet..27..
Teacher's Pet..28..
Teacher's Pet..29..
Teacher's Pet..30..
Teacher's Pet..31..
Teacher's Pet..32..
Teacher's Pet..33..
Teacher's Pet..34..
Teacher's Pet..35..
Teacher's Pet..37..
Teacher's Pet..38..
Teacher's Pet..39..
Teacher's Pet..40..
Teacher's Pet..41..
Teacher's Pet..42..
Teacher's Pet..43..

Teacher's Pet..36..

8.4K 258 128
By MychaelaJaleesa

"What did that ass wipe say to you, Jenna?" Brad seethes from behind me as I open the back door on my car.

"Who?" I ask, without turning around, as I place my things in the backseat. "Who are you talking about?"

Brad stops right behind me and I can feel his body heat.

It's the same heat he radiated at me earlier.

He's angry.

"That prick Jackson." Brad grits as I shut the back door. "What the fuck did he say to make you look the way you did when you walked out of the cafe?"

"He didn't say anything, Brad." I mumble as I turn around to face him.

"Yes, he did!" He grinds his teeth and his eyes are a new shade of angry. "What did he say, Jenna? I'll change my major and go kick his ass right now!"

His fists are clenched at his sides and he's still grinding his teeth.

He's serious.

The look of anger is quiet sexy on the noble Bradley Ware.

I look him up and down before sighing, "There isn't a need for all of that, Brad. I'm fine. Did you enjoy your lunch with Tia?"

Brad sighs, releasing his anger slowly, as he rolls his eyes. "I did that to keep her away from you."

"Oh," I scoff, rolling my eyes. "so her meld against your body was done to keep her away from me?"

"Yeah, she was going to bother you during lunch, and I wasn't going to sit around and let her do it. Did you not notice that after we walked in I didn't let her touch me again? Jenna, I was trying to keep her out of your hair. I heard about the display in class. I didn't want her bothering you again."

A smile touches my lips and I rub my lips together to hold it back.

"Well, if that's the truth, Brad, thanks."

"It is the truth, honey," Brad swallows. "and I'm sorry about how I spoke to you earlier. I just--, I would love to be your friend again."

"Really?" My face lights up as I smile.

"Of course. Nothing would make me happier. If being your friend keeps you in my life, Jenna, I'll take it. And this ex of yours, who's reappeared, if he hurts you, I'm kicking his ass."

I smile as Brad pulls me into a gentle hug.

"You're so sweet." I grin into his broad chest.

"You make me like this."

I giggle as we pull away and he tucks a piece of my hair behind an ear.

"Hey, maybe we can catch a movie or go bowling sometime?" He suggests as I smile softly. "Friends go out occasionally."

"Sure thing." I agree with a nod. "I don't object."

"Okay, I'll text you later. Bye, honey."

"Bye." I smile to myself as Brad walks across the parking lot away from me.

I sigh as I slip into my car and close the door.

At least one of my many problems has been resolved.

I have my friend back.

I smile to myself as I start my car and head towards my home.

When I arrive at my house, my smile fades and I huff at the sight of the familiar girl sitting on my porch steps.

I kill my car and pull the key from the ignition.

When I step out, I only see red.

Clearly, I need to knock this bitch out.

Here goes nothing and all my frustrations.

"What the fuck are you doing at my house, Tia?!" I yell as I storm up the front sidewalk to her. "You're just wanting this ass whooping!"

"No, I'm here to call a truce." She reveals, walking down the steps to me. "I'm not here to fight or argue with you, Jenna. I'm here to call a truce."

"Say what?" I frown, stopping in my tracks on the sidewalk before her.

"I'm done fucking with you, Jenna," Tia swallows and I notice something about her is different. "because it's not easy to do."

"And you thought it would be?" I state, smugly.

"Yeah." She confesses with a slight chuckle. "I thought it would be."

I arch a brow at her then shake my head. She's doing this because she knows I got her ass hemmed up. She knows I hold her academic career in the palm of my hand and she came by to kiss a little ass.

Get to kissing, bitch.

"I don't believe this." I scoff, staring at her. "I spent the first three years of my college career in peace and harmony. Then, all of a sudden, this year, my senior year, I make an enemy. I may be most shy and to myself, Tia, but I will whoop a bitch's ass."

"I'm sure you will," Tia steps away from me as I take a step towards her. "and like I said before, I'm not here to fight or argue with you, Jenna. I'm here to end this."

"Bullshit!" I bark. "You're doing this because someone's making you."

"Jenna," She sighs and her tone is pleading. "no. No one's "making" me do this. I'm doing it on my own."

"It wouldn't happen to be the tongue wrestling with Dean St. Paul last night that's making you "do this on your own"?" Shock consumes Tia's face, just like in Professor Jackson's office earlier, but she regains her composure as I go on. "I saw you two last night at the gallery, Tia. Just a-slobbing and a-grabbing." I smirk. "It was quite the disgusting display."

"Were you with Professor Jackson on the balcony? Is that how you saw?" She asks, suddenly smug.

"If I was?" I shoot back with the same amount of smugness.

"I know you were," Tia grunts, taking a step towards me. "and I know you've been with him too."

I squint my eyes and hold up my phone, taunting. "I have more ammo on you from last night than you could ever have on me, Tia. You're assuming I'm doing things with the Professor. I know you're messing around with Dean St. Paul. I saw it with my own eyes."

"Why didn't you run with it then?" She asks, softly. "Why didn't you report us and put him out of a job and get me kicked out of school?"

"Good question." I smirk.

"What's the answer?"

"Hmm, maybe I was just waiting for you to step out of line one more time before I said anything."

"You were gonna blackmail me?" Tia asks with an incredulous look.

Is she appalled? Uhh, hello! You were determined to do the same to Michael!

"Still pondering," I smile and she looks at the ground. "but, if you cooperate, I'm willing to make you a deal."

"What?" She asks and her head pops up.

"Leave me the hell alone and stop trying to blackmail Professor Jackson." I hiss. "He's not going to fuck you, Tia, and I'm not up for your games. Because sooner or later, I'm going to kick your ass."

Tia arches an eyebrow then says, convincingly. "Okay, I'll cooperate. I'll stop."

"Good. Now I'm gonna keep what I know about you and the Dean to myself." I assure. "But if you provoke me, dammit, I will use what I have, Tia."

"You won't have to use it, Jenna," She smiles with relief. "because Henry and I will be together and Professor Jackson will be an afterthought."

I frown at her naivety. "I don't like you, Tia, but I know you could do a helluva lot better than being some married man's sideline hoe. He's not going to leave his wife for you, Tia. No matter how many times he tells you this... he is not leaving her."

"He will." Tia assures and I know she believes what she's saying. "He promised."

I shake my head and sigh. "In due time you'll see."

"You say this like you know."

"I've seen a few things to be a shy, inexperienced girl, Tia."

Tia smiles at the ground. "Can I ask you a question, Jenna?"

"Depends. What does it have to do with?"

"Dean St. Paul."

"Ask."

"Did he or has he ever come on to you?" She asks, genuinely. I think for a second then stare into Tia's eyes, confirming that he has. "So he did go for the easier lay."

"Tia, you don't have to fuck your way to the top. I'm pretty sure you're smarter than you look."

"I'm pretty sure you are too." She shoots back before smiling.

"Truce." I sigh, holding out my hand with a friendly smile.

Because clearly she believes what she believes.

"Truce." Tia shakes my hand then, as she pulls her hand away, sighs. "Maybe if I had what you have, Jenna... I could have a man like Professor Jackson."

"Sweetie, don't shoot for a Jackson," I scoff, rolling my eyes. "Shoot for what's best for you. And like I said before, you deserve better than a sideline position. Be the pitcher, Tia, not the D.H."

Tia, understanding my analogy, bites her bottom lip then turns and walks away from me down the sidewalk.

I watch from my porch as she gets into her car and drives away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 92 14
She is a nerd like girl with a lot of attitude and a bad romance history. He is a player who thinks that there is nobody that he will love. What happ...
2.9K 99 10
Charlotte is told that Michael has to leave. His bags already packed as he confesses to her that he has to go. Charlotte is left heart broken, lost a...
442 14 11
Valentine isn't the type of girl who looks for romance in a guy. She has a horrible habit of having multiple one night stands with different guys a w...
24K 935 30
Michael and Olivia have been in each others lives for as long as they can remember. They have been through whatever comes their way together and give...