The Human Mate.

By same-ole-me222

In a land where supernatural existed ... Werewolves, vampires, fairies, lived in the shadows of humans, th... More

authors note
*1*. PROLOGUE 1.
*2*, PROLOGUE CONT.
*3* first day of school with jenna.
*4*, karma is a bitch
*5* midnight terror
authors note.
*6*, running away.
* 7. Running away prt 2*
*9* mary is missing.

*8* new wolves in town.

121 5 0
By same-ole-me222

Hello my lovelies, before I begin, I was glancing through this book one day, when I noticed how confusing the story is getting because of the random POV I put in between every chapter.

I just wanted to confirm with you guys who have noticed this that those POV are there to help you understand the story better, though, I'll try to fill them in a way that won't be confusing.

I want you guys to understand that my WAEC & NECO exams are coming up, soo my updates would be far apart. Thank you very much an lastly...,

Don't forget to click that yellow little star, and make this gal happy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mary Ann.

I looked down at my self in the mirror, Jenna had insisted she pick my clothes for school today. I let her but at the moment, I was starting to regret it.

A dark Long sleeved off shoulder top was what I was wearing, paired up with some dark skinny jeans and a pair of knee length high boots.

My thick, long, ebony hair was in a tight pony tail that stopped mid back. Lastly, my books were kept in a dark leather american freshman bag I bought on my last visit to the store.

I gave my self a once over, this wasn't me, I was about changing the clothes when the door to my room burst open and Jenna came in. A huge grin plastered on her face when she saw my appearance.

"I should become a fashion designer", she muttered to herself, making me roll my eyes.

"I think I should change", I whispered, closing my eyes and getting ready for..., "What?!!", there it is.

"Mary Anabella Jackson!, you will do no such thing, I repeat. You will do no such thing. Not while I'm alive, hale, and healthy". She half screamed looking intently at me.

"But...," I started, before Jenna forcefully and brutally pulled me out of my room and down the stairs. O-kay!, maybe I was exaggerating a little bit.

We were outside the house getting ready to go into the car, when a blue mustang pulled up in front of the house, I squinted my eyes, hoping to see who it was, but Jenna's high pitched squeals had me covering my ears.

She ran towards the car, and Tyler came out a large grin on his face, not wanting to watch them suck faces much longer, I cleared my throat in an awkward manner.

The pulled of each other, with Jenna sporting a smile.

"Wow!, M , you look..., different", that was Tyler, you'll probably wonder, when did we both become friends, well..., during my stay in the house for almost a week, Tyler usually came around and surprisingly my crush had somewhat waned, no!, it vanished, sometimes I'd even ask my self, was this the same person
I've been crushing on for years?.

"Different?!, no!, that's not the word. hot!, Is more like it". Jenna muttered, scrutinizing me from head to toe.

"Okay!, guys, I'd love to stay here and chat with you about my looks, but we are..., seriously late".

Jenna looked down at her wrist watch and she shrieked, smacking Tyler on the head with her purse, "you!..., mister, you are the cause of all this, distracting me with kisses and..., stuff, when you clearly knew we were late, you sly bastard". Jenna muttered before pushing past him and getting into the car.

"But..., babe!", Tyler groaned, muttering something in the line of, girls and their violent nature, before following Jenna into the car.

I sighed, amused and followed them into the car, my mind solely focused on the different stares I'd receive because, I mean!, I was resuming school after relinquishing Amanda's personality, from grace to grass.

Secondly, according to Jenna the werewolves, vampires, witches, fairies, and others in the school would be able to detect the fact that I was no longer human.

Skip's drive.

I took deep breaths, as Tyler parked his car, the drive way was filled with different people, students trooping in and out of the school.

It was like my eyes suddenly became more clear, things i should have thought about and questioned became more vivid.

Because!, I mean, why were those kids huddled up beside that truck sooo pale, *(because they were vampires)*, why were those group of girls having butterfly like tats on their temple and coloured hair that definitely wasn't dyed, and also , why were they wearing clothes that was three times their size?,*(because they were fairies ,and each fairy was born with a special type of mark. just like a fingerprint, none was the same, their wings, even though folded could not be risked seen by humans)*. And so on.

I came out of the car, the wheels in my head turning. What to do?, what to do? . a thought came into my head and almost immediately I side stepped everyone and bolted into the school heading straight for class.

Even with that, I could still hear a few gasp coming from different angles in the hall way as I ran past.

I bolted into my first class,literature. "Good morning professor Stanley", I rushed out taking a seat at the back. Heaving a sigh of relief I thanked my stars I was able to escape that one.

________________________________________________

Ace Norman.

It had almost been a week since my mate ran away from me. And all these time my thoughts were filled with just one thing, the amber eyed wolf that ran away from me. The amber eyed wolf that was mine.

Throughout the last few days, through every hour, every minute and every second I cursed my self for not going after my mate.

I regretted listening to Lizzy and most of all I hated my self for being so weak and allowing the activities surrounding my mate rule my behaviour and judgements.

Currently, I was in my room getting ready for the first day in my new school, I looked around my mess of a room.

Apparently, my wolf went berserk the last few days breaking anything that so much as moved around him. He was annoyed, growling and snapping at everyone and everything. It was a suprise, I was able to get back control.

A knock came on my door and jack came in smiling at me.

"Ready?", he asked.

"As I'll ever be",I muttered picking up my bag and going out of the pack house, jack, hot on my heels.

Lizzy and Payton, jacks mate were both waiting for us as they chatted with each other.

Jack could not bear to be separated from his mate so he had her transfer with us.

The drive was a little bit long and soon I parked my car in the already deserted entrance. I could tell class had already started.

The moment I stepped out, I picked up different scents.

My wolf suddenly became antsy. And I concluded that maybe he had picked up the scents of one of the twins.

"Is there something wrong? ", I tried communicating with my wolf. Silence greeted me and I sighed. He still hasn't gotten over the fact that our mate ran away from us and keeps on blaming me for letting her go away. And now!, he was giving me the silent treatment.

We all walked into the school and soon we were settled and already in our respective classes. Lizzy and I luckily had first period together.

*******

It was during lunch break, I was walking through the hallways with Lizzy, when suddenly I picked up a faint scent, even in my death bed, I could never mistake that lovely scent of roses and lemon. My mate was here. I took an escuse from Lizzy telling her to go on that i'd meet her at the cafetaria.

My wolf spranged up almost immediately,

"Mate!, must.go.to.mate." he all but rushed out.

"So, now you want to talk to me", I gritted out but the unbearable wolf ignored me.

Rolling my eyes, I sniffed around, trying to pick up my mate's scent. I wasn't going to let her escape me this time.

I hadn't gone far, when I heard squealing from behind me.

Ugh!, girls!, I wonder which poor thing they had their eyes on right now. I thought rolling my eyes.

I made the mistake of looking back to catch a sight of what got them sooo excited. When one of the girls, a fatso might I add, came rushing towards me squealing. "Its him, the alpha was right, blood moons future alpha is in west field" the girl rushed out to her friends and soon the hall way was filled with squeals and crazy hormonal she wolves.

All running towards me.

"No!, no!, no!, no!", was all I could get out before fatso tried to tackle me. Out of reflex, I moved to the side, then turned around and bolted for dear life.

**********

I had thankfully lost those girls, and soon I was sitted in the cafeteria with Lizzy, jack, Payton and Tyler a good friend of mine and the beta of Westfield. His mate jenna was seated beside him but I noticed how uneasy she was as she looked around for someone or something.

"Ty, I'm getting really worried!, Mary should be here by now", she whispered to Tyler. Who looked down at her, gave her a small smile and rubbed her shoulder trying to comfort her.

It didn't go unnoticed to me how my wolf was on edge and how he perked up at the name Mary.

"Who is Mary", I asked looking intently at Tyler and his mate. My sudden question brought everyone's attention to me.

"Should I tell him?",Tyler whispered to his mate and she nodded, this aroused suspicion from me.

"Umm...!, ace!, the shewolf that you met at our pack the other day...,"

"You mean my mate", I said cutting him short, eager to hear what he wanted to say.

"Well her name is Mary!, she lives with my mate and is supposed to be here,but for some reason unknown to us she isn't." He muttered looking around the cafeteria.

I looked at him dumbfounded. "But I asked you the other day and you told me you knew nothing about her!", I all but growled at him.

Jenna instinctively wrapped her arms around her mate and flashed her fangs warningly at me.

I was about talking when some girl rushed into the cafeteria and came straight to our table. She whispered something to jenna and we all stood up alarmed.

The girl had said,"Mary is in trouble".

My heart beat faltered and I looked around alarmed.

"Take us to her" I growled my alpha command seeping through.

"Please", I sent a silent prayer to the moon goddess.

Let my mate be okay.

____________________________________________________

Mary.

The bell rung finally, indicating end of the physics class and Mr Roberto rounded up the class reminding us to read for our upcoming test.

I picked up my bag and stuffed my books inside.

I was in the gent easing my self when the door busted open. I quickly stood up washed my face then proceeded to go out of the stall. I had this uneasy feeling that something was wrong.

"Don't make eye contacts just moved out", Lexi uttered in my head, increasing my anxiousness.

"Get out!, all of you", the same voice boomed and I quickened my pace.

"Excluding you", the voice uttered before I felt cold pale hands wrap in a vice like grip around my arms. I trashed around and soon I was forcefully pushed up against the wall causing the air to knock out of my lungs, my eyes closed on their own accord and my wolf resurfaced.

" hello beauty!, we are going to be very good friends". The same cold detached voice muttered sickenly into my ears trailing a finger down my neck.

I flashed my fangs instinctively.

And in a voice that definitely wasn't mine...., I started....

Unknown pov.

I stood behind the door, making sure nobody came in.

Looking back at charlie, he had the wolf girl trapped on the wall.
Her fangs were already out as she snapped and growled at him.

"Charlie, knock her out already" I half screamed half whispered to him.
The master wasn't paying us to waste his time.

"You will release me now!, you will forget who I am, you will never trouble me again...", wolf girl started her eyes glowing a bright amber.

I snickered, she was trying to compel Charlie, a common ability of white wolves, sadly they were becoming extinct because of people like the master.

As quickly as I could I started my hands glowing a dark purple. "icpe nulea swirvaron dilismean gorlois" the spell I casted immediately took effect and soon her eye colour switched back and forth from amber to grey then they finally settled to grey.

Her head hung low as all the fight left her and she whimpered.

Charlie who had been still, shook himself out of his reverie and injected the she wolf with my self made sleeping draft.

For a moment, I pitied her, then I remembered..., and my heart was hardened again.

I elyan lordon would never forgive the wolf clan for the tragedy they befell on me.

This was my own way of payback.

And as they say: revenge is best served cold.

I casted another spell and charlie and our little she wolf vanished.

Then I walked out dusting my outfit.

I hadn't taken another step forward, when I was pushed up against the wall by some dude.

"Where Is my mate, wizard"! He growled.

I looked at him and chuckled, "you dogs never cease to amaze me. As for your mate...,how do I put this gently..., she's in hell".

Raising his hands in what I assumed was to punch me, I didn't let him before I vanished.

But not before I noticed the green eyed girl who stood watching , call out...

"Mate".

Eliciting gasps from her friends.

LET. THE. BATTLE. BEGIN.

So every one , to compensate you guys, I decided to give one last update.

Till next time...

I hope you'll all wait and not give up on this book.

Your honoured writer
Orahachi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 117 23
''Why does Mariah keep say that I'm a werewolf? I'm not a werewolf'' I ask Mariah and Johnathan look at each other before looking back at me ''Yes yo...
36.9K 2.2K 38
𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 Morgan is sent to live with her grandmother at a college in the middle of nowhere. Forced from the...
41 0 1
This is a fated mate romance between a reluctant fiery woman and an alpha male who is more then used to getting his way. Their bloodlines make them s...
338 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...