𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 | stiles stili...

By dyiansobrien

RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had bee... More

CAST , PLAYLIST
ONE , DARK MOON
TWO , I KISSED A GIRL
THREE , SOCIOPATHIC BITCH
FOUR , FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
FIVE , VITAL TRUTHS
SIX , SOULMATES
SEVEN , BLOODY HELL
EIGHT , A DILEMMA
NINE , FULL MOON
TEN , DEAD POOL
ELEVEN , REVISITING GLEN CAPRI
TWELVE , CONFESSING
THIRTEEN , GAME ON
FOURTEEN , A CRISIS
SIXTEEN , CONTAGIOUS
SEVENTEEN , STONE-DEAD
EIGHTEEN , FORTY MILLION
NINETEEN , ALREADY-DEAD POOL
TWENTY , RECKLESS
TWENTY-ONE , DISAPPEARING ACT
TWENTY-TWO , TRIP TO MEXICO
TWENTY-THREE , BERSERK
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  PART TWO  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
TWENTY-FOUR , SENIOR SCRIBE
TWENTY-FIVE , THEO RAEKEN
TWENTY-SIX , FLOWER GIRL
TWENTY-SEVEN, INTENSE
TWENTY-EIGHT, PARALYSED
TWENTY-NINE , MAGIC HANDS
THIRTY , HARPER VALACK
THIRTY-ONE , DOCTOR VALACK
THIRTY-TWO , ABOUT DONAVON
THIRTY-THREE , HALLUCINATING
THIRTY-FOUR , BODY ROBBER
THIRTY-FIVE , BIGGER ISSUES
THIRTY-SIX , HUMAN
THIRTY-SEVEN , THREE BEST FRIENDS
THIRTY-EIGHT , COMATOSE
THIRTY-NINE , THE EMPATH EXPERIMENT
FORTY , RUN LYDIA RUN
FORTY-ONE , I'M NOT LEAVING YOU
FORTY-TWO , STILES THE HERO
FORTY-THREE , THE BEAST
FORTY-FOUR , SHE SAVED HIM

FIFTEEN , FEELING TOO MUCH

23.8K 773 1.1K
By dyiansobrien

"After entering the IP address, you will be connected through a Darknet portal to an untraceable bank. Once logged in, enter your account number to receive wire transfers. The IP address will deactivate with each transfer. You will be assigned a new IP address if you choose to continue down the list. Remember, visual confirmation is always required for payment."

Shuddering, Harper leaned forward and pressed the 'stop' button on Melissa's old radio. The audio switched off, leaving the four teenagers in thoughtful silence. Rain pattered down on the window outside Scott's bedroom before Stiles spoke up.

"Any of you ever made a wire transfer?" He asked.

"Never had enough money," Scott replied while both Harper and Isaac shook their heads.

"So I'm not the only one that didn't understand a word of that?" Isaac scoffed, looking between his small group of friends.

"I don't understand any of this," the alpha agreed, "why would someone use all of this money just to kill us?"

Stiles sighed, "someone wants you three dead, dude. Badly."

It was as if something had switched in Scott's brain and he started to frantically place the stacks of money back into the red Nike sports bag. The Stilinski boy immediately frowned.

"Hey, woah, buddy, what are you doing?"

"It's late," Scott huffed, not quitting his actions, "we've got the PSATs in the morning."

"No, I meant the money," Stiles pointed at the bag, "the five-hundred-thousand dollars. You know how much money that is?"

"It's five-hundred-thou-"

"It's half a million dollars, Scott," Stiles cut him off, "what are you gonna do with it? You just gonna slide it under your mattress?"

"I have to talk to Derek. The money's his."

Isaac rolled his eyes, "you mean his and Peter's."

"So?" Harper furrowed her brows innocently, "you two don't think we should tell Derek about his missing money?"

"No," her boyfriend huffed, "no."

He climbed up off of the wooden floor, turning his back to the group as he stared out of the window, thinking deeply. Harper watched his back with a small frown on his face, waiting for what he had to say next.

"No, of course we have to tell him," Stiles eventually sighed, "I'm just... I'm just saying, some of that money is Peter's, right?"

"Right..." Harper nodded hesitantly.

"Peter," Stiles turned around, emphasising his name with venom, "homicidal killer? Remember? You want to give half a million dollars to him."

Scott paused, "so we should give Derek his money back... but not Peter?"

"I didn't say that."

"I think you're insinuating it," Isaac crossed his arms across his jumper-clad chest, looking up at the Sheriff's son with approving eyes and raised brows.

Before anybody could put another word in, the sound of footsteps jogging up the wooden stairs filled their ears. Harper's dainty hands quickly grabbed the rest of the money, shoving it as quick as she could into the bag before pushing it messily underneath the bed. Isaac and Scott both jumped to their feet, whirling around to the door as it opened.

Harper glanced up from where she was still laying on her stomach, just having reached as far as she could to hide the money. Malia stood in the doorframe, her hair soaked and her jumper drenched. Her brown eyes cast from the boys standing suspiciously close together down to the petite brunette sprawled out across the floor, an agonisingly fake smile on her face.

"Why are you down there?" The werecoyote asked.

Shrugging, Harper stretched out further, "it's actually really comfy, y'know?"

Stiles tried not to facepalm at his girlfriend's obviousness but thanked the gods that Malia was gullible as she stared a second longer before shrugging back.

"Well, we found Satomi's pack," she referenced to herself and Derek who had skipped school to try and find them in the woods, "but they're dead."

"All of them?" Scott question incredulously.

"All the ones we found."

...

"Where's your dad?"

Stiles glanced up from all of his flashcards that were sprawled out across the kitchen table, his eyes landing on his girlfriend who had finally emerged from his bedroom, dressed and ready for school. More importantly, his eyes landed on the dress that she was wearing, a relatively loose ditsy-patterned slip one with a white tee beneath it, but short nevertheless.

In fact, as she reached up to grab a plate out of one of the cupboards, leaning over the counter, all Stiles could see was the bottom of her ass where it had ridden up.

"At work already," Stiles said, standing up from his seat. "And you are totally going to get dress-coded at school for that."

Harper turned, frowning a little bit and tugging her dress down. "Really? I didn't think it was too short."

Stiles moved so that she was pressed against the counter, his hips practically pinning her to it. One of his hands skimmed her waist, tracing circles on it. Harper whimpered when he forced his leg between hers, his other hand skimming her thigh.

"Really?" Stiles asked, "Because this is a lot of bare skin that I'm feeling."

"Maybe because you have your hand up my skirt," Harper narrowed her eyes at him.

"This is not my hand is not up your skirt," Stiles said, but then slid his palm further upwards. "This is my hand up your skirt."

Harper had to refrain from biting down on her bottom lip or squirming. All she wanted was for him to touch her. She bucked her hips a little, closer towards him. Stiles allowed a small smirk to cross his features and used his other hand to guide her jaw upwards. He pressed their mouths together, lips working like missing puzzle pieces, his tongue invading her mouth. All he could taste was the toothpaste she had just used, and the soft cherry flavour of her lip balm.

"I think you need to go and change, pretty girl," Stiles murmured, "What if you drop your pen or something, hm? Gonna flash everybody in your class?"

"N- No -"

"Good. Because only I'm allowed to see all of this," Stiles said, his hands moving up and down her smooth skin. "Now turn around."

Harper did as she was told, feeling aroused by Stiles' sudden dominance. Who cared if they had an exam later that morning? Apparently not them, for she was then being bent over the countertop. Harper gasped, her hands smacking down on the wooden surface as she felt him kick her legs apart with his foot.

"Stiles, not in the kitchen -"

She was cut off by his fingers pushing aside the already-soaked fabric of her panties. He was obviously right about her dress being too short because he barely had to move the skirt to gain access there. He glided his lanky fingers up her leg and then planted a harsh smack on her ass. She whimpered loudly.

"Stiles!"

Stiles reached back down to where he'd moved her panties aside, cupping her sex. Harper tried not to grind against his palm as his finger then slid through her folds, feeling all of her slick arousal. It coated his digits and made him almost smirk as he moved it towards her clit where he rubbed circles. Harper tensed and began to moan.

"We should - we should go upstairs," Harper whimpered.

"Isn't it so much more exciting knowing we could be caught?" Stiles asked against her ear. "Or how everytime you sit down here with my father now, you'll have to try not to blush thinking about what we did against this countertop?"

Harper closed her eyes, not answering, but then felt herself being whirled around. Harper gasped, glancing down as Stiles moved onto his knees. Her hands held the back of the counter to support herself as Stiles became level with her pussy. He pulled her panties down her legs, discarding them on the floor and thrusting a finger inside her cunt, making her breath hitch.

Harper threw her head back when he added a second, one of her hands shifting to grip his dark hair. Stiles pumped his fingers in and out at a dangerously slow place and then ducked in so that he could lick at her clit, looking up at Harper whilst he did so.

Harper moaned, bucking her hips. "Stiles, please! Please, please. Fuck!"

Stiles hummed against her as he wrapped his mouth around her entire clit, sucking hard. It throbbed as porn-worthy moans escaped her whilst he lapped her juices up happily. When a third finger slid in, Harper groaned at the stretching sensation. He fucked into her harder, but just as she felt the coil in her stomach begin to tighten, he pulled them out of her and stood, holding them towards her lips.

"Suck," he ordered.

Harper obeyed, leaning forwards and taking his fingers into her mouth. Stiles swore Harper would be the death of him as she met his eyes, her tongue swirling around his digits and cleaning them up.

"Good," Stiles breathed, pulling them out of her mouth. "On your knees."

Harper, again, did as she was told, dropping down so that she was in front of him. Without hesitation, she reached for the button and zipper of his trousers, undoing them and reaching into his underwear to pull out his cock. He was already fully hard, leaking precum and red. Stiles took a hold of it, smearing it across Harper's lips.

Harper parted them for him, sticking her tongue a little so that he could thrust it inside of her. He was gentle about it, letting her take over as she grasped his thighs and began to suck on his tip. One of her hands moved to jerk off what she couldn't fit in her mouth. She sucked in her cheeks as she worked her magic, feeling Stiles' hands tug at her hair.

Small curses left his lips as she finally took him all the way back in, his tip hitting the back of her throat and causing her eyes to water as she choked. Harper kept him there for a few seconds before she pulled off of him. Stiles moved back to look at her from where his head had been flung back in pleasure.

"You're so fucking good," Stiles muttered, smoothing her hair behind her ear as she stood up. "Bend over the counter."

At this point, Harper no longer cared that they were in the kitchen. She did what Stiles said, eager for him. His hands smoothed up the back of her thighs, a large hand delivering a smack to her ass like before. He grabbed at it, making Harper whine in slight pain.

"Please, Stiles," Harper whimpered, grinding back a little.

Stiles held onto her hip and grabbed his cock, running the tip through her soaked folds until he pressed it to her entrance and began to slowly push in. Both parties groaned at the sensation, Harper's head dropping into her arms until Stiles grabbed her by the hair, pulling her back a little bit.

"Don't hide your face," Stiles said as he began to thrust in and out of her, his hands shifting back to grip her hips.

Harper wanted to say that he couldn't see her face properly anyway from where he was fucking her from behind, and then she realised that the splash back on the wall was reflective. Harper released a moan as she watched Stiles pound into her, his cheeks slightly flushed and his jaw prominent as he kept trying to refrain from biting down on his lip.

He didn't hold back from being rough with her, knowing it was how she preferred it despite her seemingly innocent ways. Harper's moans grew louder when Stiles reached for her clit beneath her, his thumb rubbing circles over it. Stiles' mouth parted, trying not to make any noises himself at the blissed out expression on her face.

"Stiles," Harper whined as he slammed in and out of her. "Just like that. Please. Please."

Stiles groaned at her words, rubbing her clit harder and pounding faster. Her walls clenched around his dick and he gave a breathy moan. Harper could feel that her orgasm was approaching, and Stiles knew it was too. He knew her body all too well by now.

"So good for me," Stiles muttered, "So good for me, Harps. Are you gonna come?"

"Y-Yeah," Harper cried, "I'm coming. Fuck - I'm coming."

Stiles felt her clench around him even harder now as she threw her head into her arms again. She thought she'd collapse if it wasn't for the grip that he had on her or the way she was forcefully being shoved into the counter, which was definitely going to leave bruises on her hips. Only seconds later did she know he had come too, his body folding over hers as he groaned, his lips kissing at her body, his hands holding her tighter.

"Fucking hell, Stiles," Harper breathed, trying to catch her breath as he pulled out of her.

"Just releasing some pre-exam stress," Stiles muttered sarcastically, "And, by the way, you actually need to change that dress. Not in a toxic-boyfriend-can't-handle-other-guys-looking kind of way, but in a you-will-flash-anybody-if-you-even-move-an-inch."

Harper giggled, rolling her eyes at him. "God, I love you." She kissed his cheek. "I think this shrunk in the wash. Or I got taller."

Stiles shot her a disbelieving look, glancing her up and down. "Yeah, it definitely just shrunk in the wash."

...

THE PACK STOOD in the queue outside one of the classrooms waiting for their first exam. Other students stood in front and behind them, chattering and doing some last-second revision. Harper could feel the anxiousness pouring off of every single person in the hallway, the emotion beginning to infiltrate her own system.

She leaned against the lockers behind her, attempting to block everything out until Kira spoke up.

"Where's Lydia?" The Japanese girl asked.

"She took it her freshman year," Stiles replied with a shrug.

To be honest, Harper was kind of thankful that the strawberry blonde wasn't with them right now. Of course, Harper loved her best friend and even though she had spent the evening two nights ago comforting her, things still weren't the same. Lydia was still upset over the whole situation and Harper was still too conscious of her feelings.

Yet another reason being an Empath sucked.

"Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia questioned, her brows pulling together as she looked between her group of friends.

Isaac placed a hand on her arm, "Malia, you've studied harder for this than anyone else. You're going to be fine. I promise."

It was true. Harper wished she had had more time to prepare for the exams, but between the dead pool and other supernatural problems, she had had more life-threatening issues going on. All she could do was hope that what she had managed to do was enough.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good!" Protested the werecoyote.

"Well," Stiles corrected.

"'Well' what?" Malia looked at him.

Stiles hesitated, "it's do well, not good."

"Oh god!" She threw her hands into the air.

Harper leaned away from the lockers, placed her hands on Malia's arms and focused on pushing some relaxing energy into her. Her brown eyes tinged purple a little, making Kira, who had never seen it happen before, gape.

"Did you just suck away my anxiety?" Malia asked.

The Empath shrugged, "more like, cancelled it out with some relaxing energy."

"You can do that?" Kira asked.

Harper nodded, recalling the first time she had done it. It was for Erica when they were doing the climbing wall in PE.

"Me next," Isaac blurted.

...

Harper pressed her thumb against the ink pad on the desk at the front of the room before marking her print into her test paper and slipping her phone into a bag Ms Martin was holding out. Taking the next available desk, she placed the exam paper down and started to tap her pencil against her hand silently.

The teacher at the front of the room was unrecognisable to the teenage girl. She'd never once seen him take a class at Beacon Hills, but then again, the high school was lacking staff nowadays due to the number of murders that took place within the building.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so," sir spoke monotonously, making Stiles immediately stop what he was doing from the desk beside her.

His girlfriend tried not to laugh at his dorky appearance. The teenage boy had a pencil tucked over his ear and one in his mouth, his hazel eyes widening as he closed the paper and looked around, making sure nobody had seen him accidentally break the first rule. His eyes met Harper and he sent her a soft smile before looking down again.

"This test is two hours and ten minutes. There will be two twenty-five minute critical reading sections, two twenty-five minute math sections and an essay writing portion which will last thirty minutes," he continued to explain.

The amount of anxiety pouring off all of the students sat around her was honestly making her start to feel sick. She quit tapping her pencil against her hand, instead, scrunching her palms shut and exhaling silently.

"There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam," he glanced over at Ms Martin.

"I know," the redheaded lady sighed, "it's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again."

She sent a forgiving smile before marching out into the hallway. A couple of minutes she returned with another fake smile, shrugging.

"I can't find him," Ms Martin apologised, "but Mr Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?"

"We have to start," the teacher insisted, "we can ask for his assistance during the first break." He leaned down and pressed a stopwatch on his desk. "You may now open your test booklets and begin."

Only minutes into the exam did the first problem arise. Harper had been answering the questions to the best of her abilities when a girl a few rows behind her fell from her chair, landing straight on the floor. Everybody turned to the source of the noise, eyebrows shooting up.

"Sydney!" Ms Martin gasped, rushing over to help her up, "are you alright?"

"I'm okay," the brown-haired girl chuckled nervously, "I just got kind of dizzy."

Harper watched as Ms Martin pulled her wrist away from her body, revealing dark red marks that made even Sydney's eyes widen.

"How long have you had these?"

"I- I don't know."

"Ms Martin, do I need to stop the test?" The teacher called from the front.

"No, um, it's- it's fine," the red-haired woman shook her head, gently guiding Sydney back down onto her seat before walking to the front of the room, "everybody stay in your seats. I'll be back in a minute."

She grabbed her phone off of the desk and turned to the new teacher, "nobody leaves the room."

Ms Martin left the room once again. Confusion and anxiety were pouring into Harper like there was no tomorrow, her heart beginning to pound and her palms sweating profusely. It felt like she was going to pass out at any second. Glancing down at her ring, she twisted it on her finger, praying for it to start working.

Why was she feeling everything so deeply again?

Isaac, who was sat on the other side of her, glanced over when he noticed the frantic beating of her heart. He saw how pale her usually tan skin was going and the way her bottom lip was starting to tremble. As her eyes started to roll into the back of her head, Isaac dived off his chair, catching her before she hit the floor.

"Harper," Isaac gasped, his hand cupping the back of her head for support.

Her palm clenched into a fist above her chest and she shook her head, her entire body shaking slightly. Stiles' chair screeched back as he abandoned it, no longer caring about the exam on his desk. He moved to the other side of his girlfriend, looking up into Isaac's eyes worriedly.

The teacher moved from behind the desk, starting to come closer just as Ms Martin began to yell from outside, something about people leaving the building. While Kira and Malia rushed with the rest of the class to investigate what was going on, Scott kneeled down by Harper's head, taking her scrunched hand and slowly unravelling it.

"What- what's wrong with her?" Stiles panicked, looking between Isaac and Scott as if they knew the answers.

Harper moved to sit up, swallowing hard and ignoring the slight dizziness she was experiencing.

Scott's veins started to turn black so he quickly retracted his hand before anybody could see. The class began to file back in, just having been yelled at by Ms Martin to go to their seats.

"You're in pain," Scott whispered just as the teacher met them.

"Show me your wrist," he commanded.

The tone of his voice put Harper off. Something was off about his man and she knew it, she just couldn't say exactly what it was. Hesitantly, the brunette pulled her wrist away from her chest, showing it to him.

Nothing was there.

The teacher raised his eyebrows, "so what's the matter then?"

"I pass out when I get nervous," Harper lied quietly, "sorry."

"Do you need a drink of water? The nurse?"

"She'll be fine," Isaac answered for her, watching as the teacher stalked back to behind his desk, "what really happened?" He asked his friend.

Stiles' hand rested on her back as she climbed up from the floor, the boys rising with her. Malia and Kira were there now too, brows furrowed as they waited for what she had to say.

"I'm feeling what everybody else is feeling all at once," Harper groaned, rubbing her aching wrist and looking back at Sydney, "I think she's not the only one, and for some reason, I can't shut it down."

"The ring's not working?" Kira pointed at the jewellery around her finger.

Harper shook her head, "no."

...

im actually really excited for the next chapter ayyeee

I've started to replace gifs with my own too yay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 12.2K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
927 27 30
Stiles Stilinski x femOC Season 3 of TeenWolf completed Season 4 of TeenWolf is being published Elaine McCall moves back to Beacon Hills. After her...
1.7K 80 14
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE ❌ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gévaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
803K 31.7K 80
[BOOK 2] "𝙞 '𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝." As Junior Year begins, lies...