Nikita of the Kiriyu[Naruto F...

By Valerie_Satomi

She was a girl that seen and felt pain. Her family, her clan, her friends. All of them...Died. It was a mirac... More

Prolouge
Two Vs. Nikita
Academy
Team 7
Cooperate or not
Don't die on me
Tazuna
Enter:Zabuza
Fight a rogue ninja
Training
Nightmare
Hero of the Country
Strong
Gone
Intruders
Catch up
Commence the Chunin Exam
Information
Ongaku Clan
Written Exam
Confused
Author-chan is bugging
Confrontation
Game of Thrones
Informtion about OC
Survive
A sword for a sword
Golden Eye
Light
Changed
Warning
Trust

Game Over

1K 17 9
By Valerie_Satomi

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:GAME OVER

Every shinobi has a will and desire to be a chunin in this exam.

I really got a heart attack at that moment as I remember the Uchiha.

Sigh.

How can he be so reckless?

(I skip Sasuke's fight because it's too much of a hassle)

As the crowd calm down after the first fight our attention was then diverted to the technology who will decide our opponent.

As the letters take random names my gut tell me my fight would be such an interesting one.

The letters was then clear in the technology as the Jonin announced the contestants for the second match.

"Yoshino Ongaku
    Vs.
Nikita Satomi"

"How troublesome".I said as I got infected by the infamous line of Shikamaru and Sakura looked at me weirdly.

"You sound like Shikamaru"She said and I shrugged.

"Go get 'em Nikita!!!!"Naruto shouted as I landed gracefully on the arena.I know,what a show-off I am.

"Oh how it brings back memories"She said as a glimpse of our first encounter flashes in our eyes

"Indeed"I said.

"But now we fight for ourselves hm?"She asked and I smirk.

I then summoned my light sword as she took out a Koto just like how I summon it.

"Let the match *cough* begin" The coughing Jonin announced as I Stand still and summoned two kage bunshin.

I don't know a thing about her power since I never saw her fight.

We stared at each other as we size up each other in a serious gaze.

I then let my clones attack.

The two clones attack her as she dodge every punch and kick the clones delivered  until she gave me a knowing smirk and killed the clones with taujutsu.

Damn it.

She's more intelligent than I know.She knows I am just testing her abilities.

"That's it Satomi?Hm?"She asked.

"Hn"I used the Uchiha language their.

I then made multiple handsign too fast that even the Jonin was amazed that I can weave handsign at a fast pace.

"Katon:Fireball Jutsu"I said as I breath out a humongous fireball that approached her way.

There was no time to dodge for the fireball was approaching fast like lightning.

As the smoke disperse my mouth twitched to an amused smirk as I started at her technique laid clearly in front of me.

"At last"I said.

Their in her place is a dome like filled chakra that cut the fireball in half.

She then pant...

"You got me their....Hm"She grinned at me.

"But now I'll be stealing the spotlight"She said as she readied her hands on her koto and the defense shield of her disappeared.

"Ninpo:Music Line Attack"She said..

"Get ready to hear music"She said as she strum all the strings and lines in all direction comes approaching me.

I then jump in spaces between every line as I jump in different direction.

I then observed her every action as she strum at strings and closed her eyes.

I then swayed my body to every line attack as she strum the strings a music made by her koto was heard with an allegro space.

I am not like Shikamaru who now could have already plan an attack.

I then flinch as a gash was formed on my arms.I then involuntarily fall on the ground as I knelt down and clutched my arms.

Damn you.

It was the same arm that was injured on the forest.The stitch on it then broke as blood seeped on the wound.

But then multiple lines was directed to me so I dodged as I rolled on the other side but my arms was put on a much pressure as I hiss.

Stupid me!

I then slowly stood up.

I then pant as blood colored my already bloody ninja clothes.

I then gave her a serious glare.

Does faith want to remove my right arm?I then commented on an annoyed tone..

"Do you want to remove my arm?"I said and she just stared at me as she took a step backward.

I then open my Kiriyu as I glared at her.

"Let's end this and go all out now,shall we?"I invited her and her confidence shone through her eyes.

"Thought you'd say that"She said and strum all the string as different chords colored the whole arena as I jump with much more accuracy to where I will land with the use of my eye's prediction.

Though I think dodging all attacks was boring I used this little time of dodging to formulate a plan..

I then observed her hands as she strum with it the rhythm and timing of the lines go with it.

Okay good observation..

But how can she make different lines

Then I slowed everything down

In my mind of course using my eyes I memorize how she strum the strings with a peripheral view of her attacks

Then I remembered a memory when I was learning how to play koto.

"There is always chords when you play we have basic chords that we start with and we call them major chords like...

G major..

I saw her strum with a G major on
As the chord was strummed a vertical line then came attacking

This is A major

Then A major was shown
And then a vertical line

This is C major
The chord was then heard
A criss cross line then came rushing in

I then smirk as I said.

"Pathetic"I commented and she get ticked of and an allegro music was heard as the tune goes furiously lethal.

I then passed through all the lines as I round the Arena and all her atacks was solely focused on attacking me

It was really nerve wrecking I might say if you feel all the tremors shaking the stadium with each strum.

It was like I can't win in any way

Or is it really...

Then suddenly the music was stopped as a breaking glass sound stopped the commotion.

Her eyes was wide as saucers as she stared at me.

"Game Over"I stated with that Shit Eating Grin.

Here we are facing each other with her instrument destroyed in pieces as the clone poofed away after she finished the mission I told her

And that is to..

To destroy her main weakness

Her Koto..

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

A/N:Hello?

So yeah finally I give you updates in this hell of a book.

Sorry for delay its just that recently I lost someone very important and lately teachers are putting too much pressure on us since it's exam.

Thank you for understanding!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
137K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...
165K 6.9K 40
Sasuke Uchiha never left Konoha. The Uchiha massacre never happened. Itachi Uchiha - Sasuke's older brother, didn't join Akatsuki. Sasuke was never c...
291K 10.1K 41
The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the deity inside of a newborn girl, not just an...