You are brighter than my star...

luxsenpia által

Russia moved in to a new country with his siblings and dad. He lives alone in a dorm, with america. He just s... Több

Warning
Arriving
The roommate
The first meeting
The Nightmare
First day of school
The rest of the day
The meeting
After the school
Brothers and sisters.
Physical Exam
Physical exam part 2
I'm back. for reals
update 2
Gym
Rooftop
The alleyway
Aftermath
Russ Art
Aftermath 2

Proulauge

2.4K 60 73
luxsenpia által

Russia's P.O.V.

Being alone is the worst. And if it's there for a long time, it kills any interest you have, in anything. Moving into a new place doesn't help at all, in a city which I've never seen. Where no one talks the same language as you. And I can barely communicate, with anyone.

I just moved into a town. With my dad and with my 3 siblings:Ukraine, Kazahstan and Belarus.

We moved into a small house at the outline of the city. It isn't a very popular place. The streets were dark and smelled. It is temporary though. I am soon going to move to a campus of the new school, do to me needing extra help. I have a mixed feelings about it. On one side I can stay away from my dad, but on the other, I have to live with Капеталистичнами свинями (capitalistic pigs).

This is going to be hard.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

227K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
210K 10.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
807K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...