His Help || Bang Chan FanFict...

Von moon-mai

"This might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could t... Mehr

1| We're Going Shopping
2| I Need Your Help
3| Let's Meet Up
4| Coincidence
5| Surprise
7| Pizza
8| Scared
9| What's Up With Everyone?
10| A Chance I should Take
11| Felix
12| Dinner And Chaos
13| Propose
14| More To The Story
15| Goodnight
16| Little Girl
17| I Knew
18| Leave
19| Your Way
20| So Sorry
21| It's A Plan
22| Can I have This Dance?
23| Emma
24| The Wedding
25| Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK

6| First Dance Class

4K 142 38
Von moon-mai

(Thursday, June 27)

"How did I end up here?" Tiffany said.

"You asked for it", I said back to her.

After I went to her house and gave her a 'surprise' visit. I dragged her to the car just like I did with Felix and threw her in the backseat.

"Was all of this necessary?" I asked looking at them furiously.

"No. Yes", Felix looked from Tiffany to me and saw the expression on Tiffany's face. "No, nope. Totally not. I think."

"Care to explain Tiff?" I said turning my gaze to her.

"You see, you're just a pussy. " she said which she earned a slap from me on her shoulder. "Sorry, but it had to be said! If I don't help you, this shit won't work out, you know."

"What do you mean 'it won't work out'? I was doing pretty fine on my own", I said.

"Yeah right. You didn't even know what to do. I am planning everything for you", Tiffany said.

"That is a l- true. I hate it when you're right", I said while crossing my arms.

"I'm always right. My perfection left aside, how did it go?" she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I didn't known why but all of a sudden embarrassment washed over me and I just looked down. Remembering everything just made my face heat up.

"Oh so something did happen?" Felix said more shocked.

"Not particularly", I said more to myself but loud enough for them to hear.

"Stop avoiding the main question and just tell us what happened",Tiffany blurted out.

"I fell on him", I said palming my face. "literally. On him."

"How even-" Felix said. "One night, Luna, one night. Not even twenty four hours. What could you have possibly done to fix that."

"If you look at it in my way, it was his fault. He took my phone and ran away with it and when he was on the stairs he turned around and I took his shirt and pulled him back. He held me, turned around while falling and thats how I ended up on top of him", I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh so y'all are that part of the relationship", Tiffany said.

"What do you mean with that? We are in no part of any relationship. We're just friends", I said.

"Pathetic", Felix said.

"Hey stop it", Tiffany said to Felix. "But what I mean is, when a guy takes the phone of a girl and runs away with it, that means...", Tiffany said as she waited for me to finish the sentence.

"That he didn't want me to call Felix to come pick me up?" I said trying to state the obvious.

"No, you stupid. That means he teases you and when a guy teases you that means...", she said waiting again for me to finish her sentence.

"That he likes teasing people?" I said.

"Oh my god, Felix how do you survive with this dumb bitch?" Tiffany said while looking at Felix.

"I don't. I ignore her as much as I can", Felix said. I got ready to slap him but he stopped me. "You still have to get home, I need my arms to drive!"

"Luna, that means he likes you. Ever considered that option?" Tiffany said.

"Nope, no. Don't give me thoughts like that. Otherwise I might get my hopes up and they will be crushed when it doesn't come out like I want it to. So no, just friends", I said.

"For what am I doing all of this? Just for fun? No we're gonna make y'all a thing, watch me", Tiffany said as she flipped her hair.

"I don't know guys", I said a little unsure.

"What are you scared for?" Felix said, looking confused

"Felix you're a guy you don't understand my problem here. What if he finds out but he isn't interested in me? That would be so embarrassing", I said to both of them.

"Look, you are 20, he is 21. Both of you are mature enough to not make a big fuss out of it if it doesn't work out. And maybe even if he isn't interested he might give it a chance. You just have to have faith and see what life will give you. If it isn't going to work out that means it isn't meant to be. And I'm sure Chan isn't going to make fun of you or take distance from you", Tiffany said, trying to comfort me.

"You're probably right, but just to think about it makes me uncomfortable. I wouldn't know how to face him anymore", I said, trying to explain my problem.

"I totally get you."

"I don't", Felix said on which he earned a slap on the arm by Tiffany.

"Shut up, you're not making it better", she said, turning back to me. "I totally understand unlike him. But sometimes you have to take risks to get what you are fighting for. Understood? Now, please let me go home. I haven't eaten yet",Tiffany said.

"I thought you were about to give me some advice, turns out you just want to eat", I said while making a face. "Go. Go get your food."

"I love you, bye", she said while holding my hand and loosening her grip afterwards. But just before stepping out of the car she spoke up again. "Felix. Don't make anything worse and just shut up, it's for the best."

"I-", but before Felix could even say anything, Tiffany slammed the door shut and went straight to her home. "She didn't even let me finish."

"I wouldn't have let you either. Just drive home", I said before he took off.

The rest of my day was just me stressing about the next day. My first dance classe with Chan. I kept on stressing about how I would embarrass myself again. I think I have embarrassed myself so much in front of him, he probably thinks that's just how I am.

The next morning I woke up, already thinking about any way that I could possibly ruin everything. Because that's what I was best at.

I totally forgot that Felix would also be going and that he'll be joining me and Chan in the car from now on.

Of course Felix did have a partner to dance with. Only thing is the girl wasn't his girlfriend, they were like best friends. But everyone knew that it wouldn't stay like that, everyone was waiting for Felix to finally give in and ask her out. But the guy got no balls left after his first ever rejection two years ago. Poor thing felt so embarrassed. But to be honest this girl seemed very nice, I really liked her and she was literally the only person besides me that could possibly tame him.

I quickly took my bag with extra clothing and towels with me, because in the end we would be practicing till late. The wedding was getting closer and we still had a lot of preparations left to do.

My phone buzzed.

Chan: I'm in front of the house.

Me: Coming right away.

"Felix hurry up! Chan is waiting!" I screamed from downstairs.

Felix came running down and the both of us walked to Chan's car. The drive didn't take so long and we arrived quickly.

Felix saw Aria, his 'best friend', and immediately left our side to go to her.

"He sold us quickly", Chan said cheekily.

"He sure did", I said while laughing. "But I'm happy for him, at least he isn't as pathetic as I am", I said the last more in an inaudible tone, but yet he managed to hear me.

"Oh come on, you're not so pathetic. You have me, remember", he said with a wink, referring to the deal we had.

"Yeah sure", I said, trying to not show how effected I was by lightly bumping his shoulder and laughing.

We went inside to the practice room. The dance instructor was already waiting inside for us.

"Hello everyone, I'm your dance instructor Allie and this is John. We will help you guys with the dance. First off I want to get to know all of you a bit more and I want to know your qualities and how far you are in dance", they went off the list and everyone introduced themselves. There were still some persons I didn't know, they were probably friends of aunt Marie.

"We will start with stretching exercises to loosen up them muscles. Everyone repeat the exact moves I'm doing and I will then go around and help if you are doing anything wrong", the instructor said while positioning herself on a yoga mat and doing weird poses.

"I am not doing that", I said while the instructor, Allie, made running movements with her hands and feet on the ground. "She looks like an uncontrollable dog."

"Yes you are", Chan said while he pushed me on one of the mats as he positioned himself on one too. "Come on, you gotta loosen up those muscles. Who knows how long they have been laying still."

I wanted to protest but he was actually right. I haven't sported in months. So I took the same position as the women. I looked sideways and saw Chan doing the same funny running movement, hands and feet moving as if he was a dog. The sight was just funny and just as I wanted to do the same Chan looked at me and his face was totally red which made me just collapse to the ground and start laughing still trying to stay as silent as possible not wanting to attract attention.

I guess he found it funny too cause he let himself fall on his knees and elbows and started laughing with me. "Don't laugh." He managed to get out through his laughter.

"Okey next pose!" the instructor said above the loud music that she had opened before doing the first pose.

She started doing normal movements now just like jumping jacks or just normal arm and leg exercise. These were the ones Chan and I could do without bursting in a laughter.

"Now everyone go to your partner!" Allie said and me and Chan stood next to each other just like the rest did, following exactly what she asked us to do. "First of all, gentleman everything starts with you guys. Link your arms with your partner's and slowly take three steps forward together. Then guys, loosen your grip and turn face to face with your partner. Left hand on your back and right arm in front of you to take the lady her hand. This all on the beat! If you look at the projector behind you I will play a video that will show you exactly how it's supposed to be. I will send this video to everyone so that if you want you can learn it outside the classes."

And that's how we did it for the rest of the class. Allie would show us the dance moves and we would repeat the same moves as her on beat. And that is also how the class ended that day.

"Everyone good job and we'll see each other the next class!" Allie said as she took her bag and walked to the door. "Don't forgot to study the dance moves regularly to keep up with everything. Enjoy the rest of your day!"

The moment she walked out of the door I let myself fall to the ground breathing heavily. "I haven't done so much sports since high school. I am literally exhausted."

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad", Chan said as he reached out his hands for me to take them, which made my heart beat just a little harder then it used to.

"Says the one that sports at least three times a week", I said as I placed my hands in his while he helped me up again.

"You'll get used to it", he said while shrugging, not letting go of my hand yet.

"With the amount of sports I do I won't even get used to it within a year", I said, thinking about my hand in his.

"Then I guess we'll have to work on it", he said with a smirk.

"Not in a million years", I said with pursed lips. I looked at my hands that were still placed in his, but it didn't look like he noticed. We just stared at each other, not sure why.

"Chris!" Felix screamed from the door and told Chan to follow him making his hand slowly slide out of mine. I don't know if it was me being delusional, but as he walked to Felix I could see a tint of red in his ears. Was he perhaps, blushing?

I shook my head, thinking that I was just seeing things. How could he possibly blush while being in my presence.

I cleaned up my yoga mat and placed it where it was supposed to be. I took my bag and walked out but as soon as I walked out of the door I bumped into something, or more like a someone.

"S-sorry L-luna..."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.2K 93 24
I watch as both of them stare me down. I just smirked right at them. "What's wrong boys? Tired of the cat and mouse game?" I say with a pout. I hear...
3.1K 203 11
◜"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠�...
6.2K 155 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...
158K 7.3K 24
They say 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...