Ask The Power of five

By 10073890cg

This is going to be an ask book for The Power of five since I don't see that many funny stories that revolved... More

Question #1Crushes
Question #2 Kiss
New available characters

Characters available to ask

161 6 11
By 10073890cg

This is The Power of five ask book, I know I already made like two other ask books but this is kinda different, I'll still add images but unlike my other ask books they will be hand drawn.

If you didn't read the description this will take place after Nightrise and before Necropolis, that's why (to does who have read the books) certain characters are missing.

Now for characters who are available to ask are right here

(Please ignore the color pencil above their head)

We have:
Richard Cole
Matthew Freeman
Jamie Tyler
Scott Tyler
Pedro

The two characters with question marks are characters that I haven't seen yet and are in the fourth book and I don't want to get something wrong because I didn't read the fourth one.

So feel free to ask them anything, anything that comes to your mind and I'll see if they can answer that quickly.

Also I will be making some side stories in these to keep you entertain which unlike my last other ask books I did not have.

If you're wondering if I'm going to abandon this book like my other ask books, if I suddenly do it's because no one is asking anything. PEACE OUT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 32.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1M 44.7K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
219K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...