stardust! ★ hetalia imagines...

By -ourbasorexia

imagines/one-shots of your favorite personified countries! •requests closed for now, will probably reopen dur... More

you can request [closed!]
america//alfred
spain//antonio
north italy//feliciano
germany//ludwig
america//alfred
greece//heracles
japan//kiku
spain//antonio
prussia//gilbert
COMMUNICATE W ME >:(
s. italy//romano//lovino
n.italy//veneziano//feliciano
wales//kirkland brothers {headcannon!}
canada//matthew
england//arthur {part 1}
greece & turkey//heracles & sadık
denmark//mathias
2p!canada//mathieu
america//alfred
france//francis
ikik, i'm bad
IM ANGRY
germany//ludwig
china//yao
taiwan//Lin Yi Ling

lithuania//toris

347 6 4
By -ourbasorexia

return the favor

I couldn't find a country that had an alliance with lithuania that wasn't already a canon character, so I'll let you decide what country you want to be (c/n)

IM SORRY THIS IS SO LONG LOL

~translations~
mažasis = little one
taip = yes
Atsiprašau, kad aš ne anksčiau = I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. viskas gerai, mažasis = don't worry, little one
bet, manau, tu ne taip mažai = but I guess you're not so little anymore
taip, aš = yes, I do

as fast as her small legs could carry her, the new country ran. branches tearing at the white rags upon her back.

"jou can't run forever!" screamed an overly tenacious boy. he was ever so obnoxious, determined to make this "fresh meat" his territory. he chased and fought nearly every day with the poor girl.

"I don't want to join you!" the young nation squealed in her native tongue. of course, not a soul could understand. she gasped, panted, and grunted as she ran through the forest. despite knowing every inch of her small land, she could still get lost.

"help me!" she shrilled.

she ran, and ran, and ran until she didn't even realize she was running anymore. it just became second nature. she was damn close to collapsing when she crashed into a firm figure. she fell on her bottom and squeaked. she feared it was another big country trying to get her.

"I beg you! do not hurt me!" she pleaded, closing her eyes and curling her limbs inward to her chest.

suddenly, there was a gentle palm atop her head. she flinched at the sudden touch. "do not be afraid." said a calm voice. she opened her eyes, just enough to get a look at the source.

a rather plain looking boy, definitely older than her but not by too much. longer hair down to his shoulders, and leafy green eyes that gave the forest surrounding them a run for its money.

"vhat is zhe wrong, mažasis?" he asked, a small smile curving his lips.

oddly, she could understand him. though it was broken up to her, she recognized keywords.

"t-they are chasing me! they want me to become part of them but I don't want to! they won't leave me alone!" she cried, looking up to the boy. "who's chasing you?" he questioned. "the teutonic knights, russia, denmark and sweden, mongolia, all the big and scary countries!" she answered, quivering as tears began to brim her waterline.

the boy's heart sank, he had never seen a country so terrified.

"JOU CANNOT VIDE FROM MY AWESOMENESS! COME OUT AND SHOW JOURSELF!" a familiar screech sounded. the girl began to shake more, tears now spilling from her eyes.

instinctively, the leafy-eyed boy picked up the tiny nation's frame and sprinted north. she clung to his chest, gripping his top as if her life depended on it; which—in a way—it kind of did.

eventually, after about a mile of the mad dash he made, they came upon a sheltered cave. he set the country down gently in a nest of leaves.

"zhose other guys sure are mean, huh?" he breathed, attempting to calm her down. "ve should be safe in vere zhough..." he smiled, sweat dripping down his collar.

he plopped himself next to the rescued country. "I'm Lithuania, vhat is your name?"

she tilted her face to him, beginning to relax, "(c/n)." she answered.

"vell, (c/n), I can tell that jou are new country," he paused, waiting for a reaction. she nodded, confirming his assumption. "do jou vant to be in alliance with me?" he finished with a smile. (c/n) adjusted herself to be propped up on her forearms. "what does that mean?" she tilted her head. "it means... like a partnership or a friendship! it's vhen two people or countries make an agreement to be nice to each other and velp each other whenever they need." he explained, occasionally tripping over his words. "so, we can be friends?" she asked, eyes wide. lithuania smiled, "taip, we can be the friends." (c/n) jumped up and threw her arms around the country, she never had a friend before.

"thank you, lithu. thank you."
"prašom, (c/n)."

from then on, lithuania and (c/n) became the best of friends. it seemed like nothing could separate them. though they weren't the strongest of nations, they got along just fine. lithuania protected (c/n) with everything he had, and in return (c/n) would provide him with all the resources he needed. he taught her lithuanian, shared every aspect of his culture with her, and she did the same. even when poland came along and became his partner, they would do everything they could to keep their alliance in tact.

until russia came along.

(c/n) gathered all the troops and fire power she had, and went to fight alongside poland and lithuania. she wanted to repay him for all he's done for her, even with what little she had.

the russian military separated (c/n) and lithuania, leaving her scrambled and helpless. she was down to no more than two hundred soldiers, most of them wounded. she wandered, hoping to find her friend before something bad happened.

she came upon a horrifying site. through the trees she saw poland and lithuania on the ground, and russia dancing over them.

"hooray! I have won it again! russia is the best in the whole world!" he cheered. (c/n) was petrified, shaking as she stood. she remembered how scared she felt before lithuania saved her. she readied her weapon, getting ready to charge.

I have to save him. I have to protect him. she thought, still shaking.

she looked back to the helpless lithuania, and he looked back.

"(c/n, don't)." he mouthed. she was confused. "stop. don't." she shot him an almost angry look. "I need to help." she mouthed back. "stop it." she retracted her weapon, holding it closer to her chest and observing the scene.

"damn you... russia." lithuania chokes out. russia bent to his level. "hey, I like you lithuania. so you can stay at my place if you would like to." russia offered.

what? one of the strongest nations in the world is offering shelter to a country he nearly destroyed? how is this happening? (c/n)'s head was going in every direction, attempting to figure out what was going on.

"what?" it seemed lithuania was just as confused as (c/n).

"I'm joking, you do what I say because I win." russia said, a smile on his face. (c/n) grit her teeth, wanted to jump out from behind the trees and beat russia senseless.

and with that, russia yanked lithuania up roughly and began to walk away, dragging the leafy-eyed country behind him. "I wish you saw your face when I made the joke, hilarious!" he cackled to himself.

"LITHU-" (c/n) began, before catching lithuania shooting a deathly glare at her. she immediately shut up, and squeezed her eyes shut, just hoping it was a dream.

"no, I don't vant to go. poland! please! vake up!" he pleaded, attempting to pull away from russia. (c/n) was confused, why wouldn't he let her help him?

she snapped her eyes open, looking to poland in hopes he would answer to lithuania's plea. he lifted his head, and adjusted his vision to what was happening.

"poland! please! I am needing zhe helps! he is taking me avay!" he cried, stretching his arm out. poland propped himself up and said "I wish you could see your face right now it is hilarious!"

(c/n)'s blood boiled with fury. how could he? with everything lithuania has done for him and herself, how dare he just sit there and laugh.

poland laid there, and laughed. (c/n) leaned forward to try to save her friend, but she was stuck. her jacket was snagged by a tree branch, and her foot was far so far into the snow she couldn't even feel it.

by the time she freed herself, lithuania and his captor were long gone.

she sprinted to poland, and picked him up by his collar.

"HOW DARE YOU!" she spat in his face. "what the hell are you going on about now?" he retorted. "LITHUANIA WAS BEING KIDNAPPED! YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO SAVE HIM BUT YOU JUST LAUGHED! YOU FUCKING LAUGHED AT HIM! HOW COULD YOU?! AFTER ALL HE'S DONE?! YOU'RE A LIAR! A TRAITOR!" she screamed. she slapped him with her free hand and threw him on the ground, hot tears now streaming down her face. poland lay on the ground in silence, watching (c/n) run away sobbing.

she went back to her home, and sobbed for days on end. there was never a day she didn't cry.

I couldn't help him. it's my fault. if I just went out there to help he would still be here. why am I so incompetent?

she contacted many nations, trying to find out if lithuania was okay and how she could get ahold of him. none of them had answers.

she came to the last person on her contact list, and she was so glad to see he was there. she quickly punched in the numbers.

"hello?" said a voice. "estonia!" she pepped, half excited, half nervous. "oh, hello, (c/n). vhats going on?" "do you know where lithuania is?" she asked, tapping her fingers. "yes, vh-" "oh thank goodness! is he okay? how can I get ahold of him? where is he? how is he-" "(c/n), calm down. he's right vere." he said. a rush of relief crashed over (c/n) as if it were cool water over a burn.

she hugged her knees close to her, as seconds felt like hours to her. commotion filled her ears and she waited. "(c/n)!" "LITHU OH MY GOD!" she screamed. lithuania was just as happy as she was. "I THOUGHT RUSSIA WOULD'VE KILLED YOU! NO ONE KNEW WHERE YOU WERE AND I WAS SO SO SCARED!" she exclaimed, now crying. "(c/n) I'm so sorry I didn't call, I vas vorried zhat if I called he vould hurt jou." lithuania choked out, attempting to be quiet. "lithu, who is 'he'?" (c/n) questioned. "he is..." he paused to examine his surroundings, no sight of the man. "russia. I was scared I called he vould find jou and hurt jou." he was now crying as well, he missed (c/n) as much as she missed him. "why didn't you let me help you? I could've saved you and you wouldn't be there! I wanted to help so bad, lithu. why didn't you let me?" she asked. she had to know. "I was scared, (c/n). but I vould have rather been scared and live with him zhen be saved and see jou hurt... or vorse." he explained. "I'm happy to know you're okay, but I miss you lithu." "I miss jou too, (c/n)." a small gasp let out of lithuania's mouth, and another voice could be heard. "lithuania! russia's coming!" it said. "(c/n), I have to go. but I vill call jou again." "wait lithu I-" a silencing beep rang through the telephone.

(c/n) was overwhelmingly happy to know her friend was okay. but her skin crawled with guilt, knowing how scared he must be. she stood from her desk and stared out her window to the world.

"lithuania, I will get you back. I will protect you now. that is a promise."

every day, she would constantly train. rain or shine, in freezing weather or scorching sun, nothing could keep her from getting stronger and bettering her country. she conquered kingdoms, growing herself as big as she could, making her industries larger, trading with big nations, she even became an ally to america.

it had been years. lithuania has called at times, but it was very rare. finally, (c/n) had enough. she was ready to invade russia and get lithuania back.

she gathered every soldier she had, and brought any ally available with her. with hungary and austria by her side, she marched to russia.

she fought with every cell in her body, everything in her was working to bring lithuania back. even still, russia was winning.

"austria! keep him off my back, I'm going to find lithuania!" she ordered, pushing past russian soldiers and sneaking into the enormous household.

she searched, and searched, until she found him calmly wiping down a desk.

"(c/n)?" he whispered in surprise. (c/n) ran to him and squeezed his frame. "lithu, atsiprašau, kad aš ne anksčiau." her voice cracked from the tears. "viskas gerai, mažasis." he squeezed back, "bet, manau, tu ne taip mažai." he finished, looking up at the crying (c/n). "c'mon lithu, let's blow this place." she beamed, trading his torso for his hand and bolting out of the house.

they ran back to the (c/n) homeland. "wow, (c/n). it's beautiful." he complimented in a star struck tone as he looked out to the skyline, fields, forests, and lakes. "thank you, lithu. I did it all for you." she smiled.

"vhy?"

(c/n) looked at him. "what do you mean, lithu?" she inquired. "vhy did jou do zhis?" he looked back at her. "that's easy." she paused, simply for dramatic effect. "because you did so much for me. you protected me. and when you were taken away, all I wanted was to get you back. so I grew, to get you back." her smile grew wider. "you protected me. so now, I want to protect you."

lithuania grinned, and placed her hands in his. he stared at their entwined appendages.

"hey, (c/n)?"
"yes, lithu?"

they stared into each other's eyes, dumb smiles on their faces.

"jou vant to get married?"

she closed her eyes, tears yet again tugging her waterline.

"taip, aš."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 491 200
This is gonna be crack like and random stuff. I'll probably do some role play with characters. This was when I was a new Hetalia weeb, forgive my gra...
463K 15.6K 96
Basically just as the title says. If you are going to be making requests, it might take me a while to complete them, though... but they will be comp...
20.4K 470 8
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] This is my...