Junior ASR imitating his fath...

By AnonymousMe91

A cute journey of Junior ASR that is Arush Singh Raizada who loves imitating his father Arnav Singh Raizada e... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Part 3

10.7K 661 89
By AnonymousMe91

Arnav was sitting in the the living room quite engrossed working on his laptop placed on his thighs.

Arush was standing on the top of the stairs looking thoughtfully at his Papa.

Suddenly a thought struck him and he ran back to his room. Fetching his toy laptop which as promised his father has given him yesterday.

He came downstairs and settled himself on the big pillow on the floor across the couch on which Arnav was sitting. Making a serious face Arush opened his laptop on the table in front eyeing his father from the corner of his eyes.

Arnav was so immersed in his work that he missed his son's cute antics. But Khushi and Anjali who were coming out of the kitchen stopped short noticing him.

Then Arush paid rapt attention to what Arnav was doing.

His father was typing furiously looking at his laptop screen, right?

So he opened his laptop and started typing with the same 'serious' expressions Arnav proclaimed. Arush would peek from behind his laptop every other minute and his body language and expressions would change as and when Arnav's did.

Khushi and Anjali giggled looking at arush adorable antics while pretending typing.

"Aww he is looking too cute, right." Anjali said with an affectionate smile.

Khushi smiled. Anjali turned her head to Arush with a teary smile.

It is always a dream come true for her to see her Chote's chote filling happiness in not only in his parents life but also in every member of their family. There was a time that Anjali was sure Arnav won't ever marry but now not only was he happily married but also was father of an adorable baby boy.

"Look. Look, Di." Khushi giggled nudging Anjali's elbow. Anjali jerked back to present and what she saw made her snort.

Arnav still hasn't noticed Arush.

Arush continued typing and with the corner of his eyes he noticed his dad expressions and his own changed with Arnav's.

Arnav frowned. Arush frowned.

Arnav sighed. Arush sighed.

Arnav smirked. Arush followed suit.

Then came the most interesting part when Arnav raised his one eyebrow.

Arush tried very hard to raise only one brow but failed miserably.

He made quite funny faces while doing so.

Anjali and Khushi laughed silently now all settled on the dining table to watch the adorable show. They looked on curiously of what he will do next as he is ASR's son only. He will never accept defeat that easily. Obviously!

So when he couldn't succeed even after many moments he huffed frustrated running his fingers in his hairs like his father did when he is pissed off with something.

Arush stood up determined and coming around stood before Arnav and called him. Once. Twice. Thrice. But due to the headphones Arnav has had on he couldn't hear. Arush scowled. He hated when he doesn't get his father's whole attention and that too when he needed him the most.

So when Arnav didn't respond even after a whole minute an idea popped up in his mind to which his face lit up with mischief.

He climbed on the couch and leaning closer to Arnav's ear shouted taking the headphones off.

"SAMI!"

"What the!" Arnav jerked back alarmed.

Arush giggled.

"Hehehe. Sami got scared." Arush clapped proud of himself.

Arnav frowned taking off the headphones.

"What the little one? Do not call me that. Not again!" Arnav said pissed.

Arush chuckled and wrapped his arms around his neck and touched his cheek to his father. Arnav melted right there.

"Oho sami don't get illitate. I was calling you for so long but you weren't listening. Look at me when I am talking to you!" He ordered at the end to which Arnav's jaws dropped open. His eyes met Khushi's sitting at the dining who gave him a knowing teasing look.

Did that ring a bell? She smirked.

Anjali bit back her laughter.

Arnav closed his laptop. Placing it and the headphones on the table he made Arush sit on his lap giving Khushi a warning look not to laugh at him. But when has she ever got scared of him? Never!

"Sorry little one. I was just working. Now you have my whole attention. What is it?" He asked combing his hairs.

"Yes Papa. How do you do that?"

"What?" Arnav frowned.

"This!" Arush raised his eyebrows. Both of them.

Arnav understood it all and laughed. He kissed Arush's cheeks.

"Oh little one. You are so so adorable." He pulled his cheek.

Arush scrunched his nose.

"Papa tell me na?" He pouted rubbing his cheek.

"Okay. Okay. I will teach you." Arnav said with a wide smile.

His eyes caught Khushi's again who had her one hand under her chin looking at them with wonder and love clear in her eyes and stance. Mindful of Arush he passed her a wink. She smirked while Anjali noticing the exchange averted her eyes embarrassed.

"Like this!" Arnav turned his head to Arush and quirked an eyebrow.

Arush tried eagerly but failed causing Arnav to turn his head and snicker.

"Oho Papa. Don't you get it? I tried while looking at you many a times. Didn't work." He slapped his palm on his forehead. "Clearly you don't know how to teach. You are a very bad teacher. Very bad." Arush scolded Arnav well to which Anjali and Khushi giggled looking at Arnav's embarrassed face.

The famous business tycoon was getting scolded by a 3 years old. Instead of feeling offended he was looking at his son guiltily for not being able to help him. If anyone from his office saw him like this they would surely faint at the spot.

Arnav fumbled and tried to distract Arush.

"Little one did you like your new toys?"

"Papa don't change the topic now huh. Teach me. Teach me well."

Arnav gaped at him while Khushi and Anjali snickered. Oh they were enjoying every minute of it. Of Arush taking Arnav's class.

Arnav let out a breath.

"Baby, you will not be able to do it as you are so young right now. But I promise you when you will grow up you'd know how to do it yourself."

That sent Arush into thinking mode. Arnav prayed in mind that Arush buys it. To his relief he did.

"Promise Papa?" Arush extended his upturned palm to Arnav.

"Promise little one!" Arnav said placing his hand over his son's.

As Arush agreed Arnav took a breath of relief and his eyes fell on the side of the dining table where Khushi and Anjali were giving him smug looks. There was a look of pure mirth on their faces as if saying,

'Great ASR huh? Haha'

He glared at them to which their smiles only widened.

*

Everyone was having their dinner.

Nani, Anjali. Arnav, Khushi, Akash, Payal, Mama and Mami were all gathered around the dining table when they heard some vague noise coming from the poolside.

Frowning they looked at each other because they all recognized it to be Arush's.

Worried that maybe something happened to him they all ran to the poolside but upon reaching there everyone's mouth fell to the ground before it opened and closed like a fish looking at the scene in front of them.

There was standing Arush. No not standing he was dancing actually singing loudly.

"Hehehe aaj mausham(mausam) hai shuhaana(suhana) sami ko tang kalne(karne) ka hai bana(bahana) what the what the what the la la la la la la."

"Ka(kya) laat(raat) nikli shuhani ho gayi sami ki rulayi(dhulayi) ha ha ha ha ha ha. What the what the what the. La la la la la la!''

Khushi burst out laughing clutching her stomach and soon everyone followed her suit while Arnav glared at all of them which only increased their laughter riot.

____________________

Precap:  Arush planned a surprise for Arnav ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 23.2K 41
Peep in to know more.
555K 21K 33
Single mother khushi with her two babies and happening life but who knew what's reality , she is one shattered soul behind that beautiful smile . Arn...
131K 5.5K 14
A simple take on the life of Shantivan residence, a family full of life but it seems to be incomplete somehow as their chote is still a bachelor. How...
91.5K 6.6K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...