Part 1

First of all, a few points before you start to read :

1. It is story of mine which I posted on India forums in 2013 and completed in 2015.

2. It is 20 Parts story with an epilogue.

3. I'll post a new update whenever I got some free time in between my exams.

4. Now about the story. Don't try to look for logic in Arush's behavior because most of the times kids behave illogically just because they are.. kids and they have unofficial copyright to do what they think is 'logical'. Just enjoy his antics as it is.

5. If you liked the story then please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and add it to your reading lists.

_________________

''Aman, what am I saying? Do it damnin(dammit) otherwise you are filed(fired)'' 3 years old Arush Singh Raizada shouted in his childish voice. Of course as much as his vocal cords could allow.

He was in his own room with all the things neatly at its place. His father's Bluetooth was hanging loosely on his ear which clearly indicated that he tried very hard to hang it properly like his father did but completely failed.

He walked to the bed, took his story book and strolled to the dining table arranged at a corner in his room with small leather chairs around. Sitting down on one with full attitude he imitated his father to the T

He opened the book like if it is some file and started reading it. He hasn't forgotten to place a cup on the table with a glass of water.

''Hali Plakash(Hari Prakash) bling(bring) my toffee(coffee)'' He ordered in his toy intercom.

''What the! Is this toffee? You don't know how to do a single work propelly(properly)" He shrieked inanely throwing his toy cup standing up from his chair. His little nose flaring in anger.

''Dett out(Get out)'' He gritted looking at the empty space.

Walking to his cupboard he swiped it open and took out the laptop that he has stolen along with his father's Bluetooth earlier by sneaking into his parent's room this morning.

Taking refuge back in the chair and placing the laptop in front on the table he switched it open like a professional and started typing with his small fingers giving the expressions as if he has lots of work and whole of the world burden was on his small shoulders just like his father did during working.

''Shweet healt(Sweetheart) I am working. Don't distulb(disturb) me.'' He said with a smile on his face looking up from laptop at an empty space.

''I lub(love) you Khusi(Khushi)'' He cooed blowing a kiss mimicking his father totally oblivious to his surrounding.

''What the!''

''Papa lub(love) Alush(Arush)''

''Di take lest(rest)''

''Yeah Aman do it. Yeah. Yeah. What the!''

''Alush be a good boy!''

''Hali plakash do it. Do that.''

''Shweet healt where is my molning(morning) kish(kiss)?

He continued imitating and repeating his father's exact words walking, sitting or sometimes trying to give the impression that he was working. While witnessing everything,

A dumbfounded Arnav and Khushi were found to be standing at the door with their jaws hitting the floor.

"BE CALEFUL(Careful) KHUSI!"

Another loud shout from Arush brought them out of the stupor somewhat. Their eyes met and,

Still speechless they looked at each other with an expression of--

What the?

________________________