All Mine

By kayla070102

Enjoy❤ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

10

10K 323 29
By kayla070102

Darrion
Friday 3am

"Darrion baby, listen I want you to understand something. I have to go away for a while." She spoke.

"Where are you going? Why can't I come?" On the verge of tears.

"Where I'm going is a very special place. Well be together sooner then you think."

" This life wasn't ment for me I deserve better then this. All of this. "

Then 2 gun shots went off.

I woke up heavily breathing, and my heart jumping out of my chest.

Til this very day I have nightmares of my mother killing herself. Before she died she basically told me I wasn't good enough for her to stay alive and be with me.

Following in my mother's foot steps I've tried to kill myself multiple times. I'm Depressed. Watching my mother kill herself when I was twelve scarred me for life. When she died she took my heart with her.

But God gave me a reason to live when he gave me Myah. She still doesn't know I'm suicidal.

These past 8 months I've been my happiest. Not once have I thought about suicide.

I smile every time her name pops up on my phone. I still get nervous when she comes around. She's so beautiful to me it's crazy. I love waking up next to her. Her smile sends chills thru my body. And she's independent... Even though that shit gets on my nerves because she act like she doesn't want me to spoil her, I love it cause she's not like these other females trying to get me for money. I really have a soft spot for my little thug.

Nights like these I wish she was with me. Her and Kell's paid for their houses go get built on the other side of town.

I just don't understand why she couldn't move in with me. Now she's always gone and I miss her like crazy.

I decide to text her to see if she was up if not I'll just go over there and use the key she gave me.

Me:
Baby😩

Princess🍯💛
Why are you up?

Me:
That's besides the point I miss you.

Princess 🍯💛
I miss you to😕 come get me ? I don't like being in this big ass house my myself.

She ain't gotta tell me twice. I put some clothes on and I was out the door while texting her I'm on my way.

It took 45 minutes to get to her house. It would of been an hour but i was being a speed demon.

I walked up to the house walking in by using my key.

I walked straight to her room to see her sleep. This little girl really can't hang.

"Baby." I said as I rubbed her back to wake her up.

" Come on let's go." I started to shake her.

" Mhmmm lay down with me."

"We can lay down at  our house. Come on get up baby."

She groaned and rolled her eyes as she got up.

"Roll your eyes again  and watch what happens next." I threatened.

"Whatever." She mumbled.

I picked her up and put her against the wall.

I slowly but passionately kissed her as she moaned against my lips.

"Quit playing with me Ma'kari. Pack a bag and come downstairs when your done."

Soon she came down the steps.

"Baby can we go to Walmart really quick?" She pouted

" No it's 4 In the morning."

"Baby please it's just a quick stop on the way to your house."

I took a deep breath. Usually pouting didn't work on me but Myah had me wrapped around her finger.

"What are you trying to get?"

"Just some snacks because I already know Cortezz ate everything in sight at your house."

She was right. We continued our conversation in the car on the way to Walmart. We was arguing over who was faster because we both ran track in high school.

"If you don't shut ya baby legs ass up." I joked.

"Put ya money where ya mouth is."

"Bet. Race me threw Walmart then."

"Fine we each grab three things and whoever checks out first and makes it back to the car wins. No cheating we actually have to grab things we want." She spoke.

"Winner gets head?" I asked

"Agreed."

"Aight bet. Count of 3 we get out the car and start the race. 1...2.." I didnt even finish counting I raced thru the parking lot into the store.

"You Cheated!" I heard Myah yell.

Myah

I refused to lose for the simple fact that he cheated. I ran to get some chips juice and candy.

I heard Darrions big ass feet in the next row over. I grabbed extra bags of chips and decided to throw them at him.

I sprinted to check out and tried to get my wallet out but darrion took it and held it above his head.

"Give it back!"

He paid for all of our stuff and ran out the store. I was right next to him.

As we ran into the parking we forgot where we parked so now we was running around looking for his all black Range Rover.

I spotted it and ran like my life depended on it.

"I WON!" I teased.

"No girl I won. I was here before you."

"I got here first so I won."

Technically we both touched the car at the same time but I really wanted some head.

The way home was us just arguing on who touched the car first. 

He was trying to be funny and I wasn't having it since he woke me up I've been horny and he's tryna play with my feelings.

"Fine I guess nobody wins." He spoke.

"Nobody wiiinnsss?" I said sounding like soulja boy.

He was laughing but I was so serious.

"Ight bet."

"Fuck is that suppose to mean?"

I didn't say a word.

"So you can't hear now?"

All he got was silence.

"How are you gonna try and beat me at my own game? Did you forget what my nickname was? They literally call me hush!"

We arrived at the house and I quickly got out the car on purpose because I knew better then to open doors myself while I was around him.

He didn't say anything. He just gave me a deadly look.

He opened the front door and I went straight upstairs to the guest room.

Thirty minutes had past and I was just laying in bed on my phone. Darrion had walked in with  a big  ass Nerf gun in his hands.

"Myah what your doing is childish... But im a big ass 5 year old so if you don't start talking I'm going to let bullets fly."

I still didn't say anything.

All of a sudden I felt 4 plastic bullets hit my butt.

"Ouch! Why would you do that." I whined.

"So now you wanna speak?" He laughed at my pain.

"Darrion that wasn't funny that shit actually hurt."

"Are you done being childish?" He asked.

I gave him a small head nod with my arms crossed.

"Use your words."

"Yes, I'm done being childish."

He smiled and laid next to me.

"I love you Myah." I started to smile from ear to ear as he said those words. My face turned red and I couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 13.7K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
484K 20.4K 43
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭." - 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
Whats Love?? By fw_jay

General Fiction

1M 37.2K 60
*𝗝𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱🙃*