Unwritten (Summer Of Taking C...

By infinityh16

Dominique fell asleep after drowning her grief with bottles of beer. When she woke up a surprising news greet... More

PROLOGUE
Last Memory
Forgotten
Resume
Max
The Painting
Secret Love
Tattoo
Ferry
Out of Town
The Truth
Avoidance
Shattered Dreams
Hope
The Photo
Space
Daniel
Date Night
Physical Intimacy
Unattainable
Vincent
Worth It
Vanessa
Sweet Creature
Kiss
Sick
Investment & Custody Battle
Overnight
Kidnapped
Unwritten
Almost
The Cure
A New Day
Yearning
The Property
God Killer
Arwen ❤ Diana
Avalanche
Diaries
Dishonesty
Birthday
Firework
Cube Ring
Home
EPILOGUE

Dream or Memory?

4.7K 208 10
By infinityh16

21
DOMINIQUE

After eating lunch with Vincent, they had coffee and talked more until 1:30PM. Dominique had to focus on him because her mind kept drifting on Pris. He asked her from time to time if she was okay. Hindi kasi sya nakakasagot kapag may tinatanong ito. Nagdahilan na lang syang masakit ang ulo nya. He adviced her to go home and take a rest.

She called Betty and told her she’s not feeling well and she’s not going back to work today. Buti na lang wala syang masyadong gagawin today. Natapos na nya ang meeting kanina.

Vincent offered to take him home but she refused. May sarili naman syang kotse at driver so there was no need. Isa pa, saglit pa lang silang nagkakakilala. Hindi sya basta-bastang nagdadala ng mga tao sa bahay. He seemed to be a good guy and she liked him. Maybe soon, she would bring him to meet her parents and brother. They’d like him for sure.

Dumiretso sya sa kwarto. She took off her clothes and had a quick shower. She fell asleep after putting on her Mickey Mouse pajama. She loved wearing sexy lingerie kaya hanggang ngayon hindi nya malaman kung bakit meron sya ng ganitong pantulog. For some reason, she couldn’t discard them since they looked cute. There was something within her that knew she needed to keep them. As if the pajamas were too important for her to throw away.

Dominique drifted to sleep then suddenly found herself waking up again. She was no longer on her cute pajama. She was wearing a sexy red lingerie. Did she changed without her knowing? Did she sleep walk? She noticed she was wearing a yellow gold ring with a white diamond rose bud and leaves on her ring finger. She was no longer in her room. She was in somebody’s room. Mary was sleeping on the bed beside her.

Tumayo sya. Covered ng carpet ang buong kwarto. The maroon curtain was drawn revealing a floor to ceiling glass window. It was already night time. The sky was full of stars. She could also see a labyrinth garden outside. “Where am I?” Dominique thought. But instead of fear, she felt a little excited.

Lumabas sya sa kwarto. Nasa 2nd floor sya. Walang ibang tao maliban sa kanya. Bumaba sya sa grand staircase. At parang dinadala sya ng sarili nyang mga paa sa dapat puntahan hanggang sa huminto sya sa harap ng isang pintuan. Sino ang nasa likod ng pintong ito? Dominique knocked. The door opened. She was surprised that it was Pris who opened it. Anong ginagawa nya dito? Bakas sa mukha ni Pris ang inis na tila naistorbo ito. Pero natigilan ito nang makita at mapagmasdan sya.

Malayang pinaglakbay ni Pris ang mga mata sa kabuuan nya. Dominique could see admiration and desire in her eyes. She could also see so much love.

“Miss mo na ako agad?” Birong sabi nito. Dominique could see her struggling not to stare at her body. “I told you not to wear anything like that in front of me.” She found Pris endearing. Lalo at nakikita nyang nagpipigil ito nang damdamin. Pris was only wearing a black silky pajama, but Dominique found her attractive. She felt excitement thinking what was behind Pris’ pajama. “Do you need anything?” Her slightly husky voice was huskier.

Dominique didn’t answer. She just stood there looking at Pris intently. Kitang-kita ni Dominique sa mga mata ni Pris kung gaano sya nito kamahal. Ang mga titig nito na tila sya lamang ang nakikita. She felt so beautiful. She felt wanted. Dominique’s eyes lingered on Pris’ lips. She wondered how Pris’ lips felt on hers. “I want you,” she found herself saying. “I want you tonight.” 

She saw how Pris’ control crumbled and pulled Dominique inside her room. Pris kissed her fiercely as soon as the door was locked. Dominique responded with equal passion. She closed her eyes and savored the sweetness of their kiss. Pris pulled her and their bodies were pressed closer. Dominique found her arms around her neck as Pris deepened their kiss.

Dominique’s body was on fire when Pris playfully kissed and bit her ears. Libo-libong boltahe ng kuryente ang gumagapang sa buong pagkatao nya especially when Pris started to kiss her neck down to her cleavage. Her whole body shivered when Pris’ hands were running up and down her back then to her sides. She was disappointed when Pris suddenly stopped. Nagtatanong ang mga mata nyang tumingin rito. “Why did you stop?” She wanted to say.

“Stop me before I couldn’t stop my self.” Pris’ eyes were darkened with desire. Dominique responded by pulling her and kissing her. She didn’t want her stop. “You’ll be the death of me.”

Hinila sya ni Pris paakyat sa kama nito. Her room was a loft type one. Hindi na namalayan ni Dominique na nabagtas na nila ang hagdanan patungo sa kama nito. She found herself lying on her bed. They started kissing again. Dominique felt full pleasure on every fiber of her being as Pris’ hands were caressing her body up and down again. She wanted her touch. She wanted to feel her lips on every inch of her body.

Dominique didn’t know how it happened, but Pris was able to discard her lingerie. Their naked bodies were pressed together. Skin to skin. Dominique feasted her eyes on Pris’ beautiful body. She carefully ran her fingers on Pris’ scar on the side of her stomach.

“I love you,” Pris said with full sincerity and kissed her gently at first then it became demanding and wanting. Dominique wanted her too. A moan escaped from her lips when Pris’s lips possessed one of her nipples while her fingers were toying with the other.

Dominique felt extreme excitement when Pris began kissing every inch of her until she reached her center below. She moaned with gratification when she felt her tongue licking her. The pleasure she was giving her was immense and she was almost pushed to the edge of insanity. She felt her fingers inside her and didn’t stop until she exploded and reached the peak of bliss she never experienced before.

Napabalikwas ng bangon si Dominique nang may marinig na katok sa pinto. She was back in her own room. She was on her Mickey Mouse pajama again. Was it a dream? It was so vivid. It felt so real. Was it her memory? She could still feel the excitement and desire. She never wanted anyone like that before.

Natigil ang pag-iisip nya nang may muling kumatok sa kwarto nya. Nahagip ng mata nya ang wall clock. 7:05PM na pala. Bumangon sya at binuksan ang pinto. Si Ate Nieves, ang kasambahay nila.

“Good evening, Ma’am. Nandyan po si Ma’am Pris,” nakangiting sabi ni Ate Nieves.

Pris. Of all people. Sya talaga ang makakaharap nya after that dream? Memory, her thought corrected her. Bigla na namang lumakas ang tibok ng puso nya. Her dream…memory, her mind stubbornly said. Her memory replayed on her mind. Kahit hindi nya nakikita ang sarili nya, she knew she was blushing furiously. She can’t see Pris. Hindi sya pwedeng humarap ng ganito. Litong-lito sya sa nararamdaman.

“Pakisabi sa kanya, natutulog ako at masama ang paki…”

“Parang hindi naman ah. You look healthy to me,” narinig nya ang nanunuksong boses ni Pris. Just hearing her slightly husky voice made her heart beat faster. “Betty told me you are not feeling well. Dinaanan kasi kita sa office mo pero umuwi ka na raw. Siguro nagdahilan ka lang sa secretary mo kasi tinatamad kang pumasok. You’re slacking.” Umiiling-iling pa ito. Her eyes were twinkling with amusement. Nangingiti namang iniwan sila ni Ate Nieves.

Umiwas sya ng tingin rito. Hindi sya pwedeng tumingin sa mga mata nito. “Do you need anything?” Medyo may sungit nyang tanong. She made a mistake on asking her. That was the same question Pris asked her in her memory. Nag-init ang mukha nya. Their passionate kisses crossed her mind.

“I just want to…invite you to have dinner with us,” Pris said quietly. Marahil nabigla ito sa tono nya. “Kristine is giving me a “Welcome Home” dinner. I thought you might want to join us, if you are not b…”

“I’m busy.” Dominique cut her off. “I actually have a date.” She didn’t mean to emphasize the word “date” but Pris was startled and looked hurt.

“Okay. Uh...here!” Medyo awkward na pinakita ni Pris ang dala-dala nitong Burberry paperbag. “I also came to give you this. I bought it for you in London. Alam kong magugustuhan mo yan.” Nag-aalangan itong ngumiti since hindi sya ngumingiti.

“Hindi mo kailangang gawin yan.” Dominique’s tone was still cold. “I can buy it myself.”

“Masama na bang regaluhan ang isang kaibigan?” Naguguluhan na si Pris sa inaasal nya. “I thought we’ll remain friends? May binili rin ako para kina Mary. Don’t worry, walang ibig sabihin to. It’s just a gift. Nilinaw mo na sa akin na hindi tayo pwede at nirerespeto ko yun. Alam ko kung saan ako lulugar.” Na-guilty si Dominique lalo nang wala man lang bahid na galit sa mukha nito. Pris was just confused. “Masama nga siguro ang pakiramdam mo. Hindi na kita iistorbohin kasi may lakad ka pa. I’ll just see you around then. Enjoy your night with Vincent.” Dominique was surprised.
“He’s a known philanthropist in the country. Bagay kayo. And I mean it this time.” Pris gave her a quick smile then left.

Dominique felt terrible. Ano bang nangyayari sa kanya? She found herself running after Pris. Nababaliw na talaga sya. Nakita nya itong halos palabas na ng front door. “Pris, wait!”

Napatigil ito at hinarap sya. Dominique didn’t stop running towards her. Biglang dumaan si Max sa harapan nya. She almost stumbled trying to avoid stepping on her cat. Buti na lang nasalo sya ni Pris. Napayakap sya rito. Her intoxicating perfume penetrated Dominique’s nose.

Ayan na naman ang malakas na tibok ng puso nya lalo na nang mapatingin si Dominique sa mga labi nito. She suddenly had the urge to kiss her. She wanted to know if those feelings in her dream were real.

“Okay ka lang?” Pris broke her thoughts.

Agad na kumalas si Dominique dito. “I’m fine.” Hindi na sya makatingin rito. “Gusto ko lang magsorry sa inasal ko sayo kanina. I’m really not feeling well.” Pagdadahilan nya. She couldn’t tell that she was being like that because of that wet dream. Memory!!! Her mind screamed but she ignored it.

“You better make up your mind, Dom,” seryosong sabi ni Pris. “Are we friends or not?”

“Of course we are,” she said immediately.

“Huwag kang mag-alala, hindi na kita liigawan,” biro na nitong sabi at ngumiti.

“Liligawan? Nanligaw ka ba?” biro rin nya.

“Kunsabagay, may point ka,” napaisip kunwari nitong sabi. “Kahit noon naman, ikaw talaga ang nanligaw sakin.”

Napataas ang kilay ni Dominique. “I’m sure that’s not true.” Natawa sila pareho.

“Ayaw mo talaga nito?” Pris taunted and indicated the Burberry paperbag. “You’ll regret it kapag hindi mo tinanggap.” Inilabas pa nito ang isang black stylish pleated sleeveless dress. “I know you’ll look good in this.”

“Akin na nga.” Kinuha ni Dominique ang damit saka ibinalik sa paperbag. “Thank you! Ate Nieves, pakilagay naman nito sa kwarto ko.” Inabot ni Dominiqe ang paperbag sa napadaang kasambahay. She turned to Pris and said, “Let’s go.” Napakunot ang noo nito. Na-confused na naman. “Sabi mo may welcome dinner ka.”

“Akala ko ba may date ka?” Takang-tanong nito.

“I lied,” amin nya.

“Why?”

“Gusto mo ba akong sumama o hindi?”

“Gusto.”

“Halika na.” Hindi pa rin umalis sa kinatatayuan nya si Pris. “Bakit na naman?”

“Are you sure sasama ka sa akin, as in now na?” Pris was giving her this strange smile.

“Oo nga. Bilis, I’m starving.” She could already imagine Kristine’s dishes. Ngingiti-ngiting lumabas si Pris kasama sya. Hanggang sa makalabas ang kotse nito sa driveway at makalayo na sa bahay nila, tatawa-tawa pa rin si Pris.

“What’s funny?” Na-concious bigla si Dominique at tinignan ang sarili sa rearview mirror kung may dumi ba sa mukha nya.

“You’re cute,” sabi ni Pris at tumawa ng malakas.

“Pris, I’m gonna kill you!” Dominique said in frustration when she realized why Pris was laughing. Sumama sya ritong nakasuot lang ng bedroom slippers at Mickey Mouse pajama. Pinagtawanan lang sya nito. “Why didn’t you tell me?!”

Hindi na ito makasagot sa kakatawa. She pulled over on the side of the road because she couldn’t stop laughing. Pris’ laugh was contagious and it made Dominique laughed too. “Nakakainis ka.”

“Don’t worry. You still look beautiful,” Pris said and gazed in her eyes.

Dominique was thankful it was dim inside the car or else Pris would have seen her blushed. Pris let her wore her denim jacket. Everybody was laughing when they saw her entered Pris’ penthouse. Even Jessica’s frostiness towards her evaporated.

“Lend her your clothes.” Pinandilatan ni Kristine si Pris.

“That’s payback for lying by the way,” Pris said. “At sa pagsusungit mo sa akin.”

Inirapan ito ni Dominique. Tinaasan nya ito ng kilay nang iabot sa kanya ang damit na ipinapahiram nito sa kanya. “Seriously?”

Pris snickered. She lent Dominique her denim shorts and a Mickey Mouse t-shirt. She suddenly remembered what Pris told her in the dream. “I told you not to wear anything like that infront of me.” Pris told her that too before leaving for London. Both times, Dominique was wearing her lingerie. Both times, she saw desire in Pris’ eyes. She just realized that she might have bought her cute pajamas because of Pris. And she was now convinced that her dream was in fact a memory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.4K 57
Do you think you can love someone again if there's something in your past that's preventing you? What if you fell in love, with someone who's younger...
42.8K 2.7K 39
After her best friend's heartbreak, Olivia Morgan swears to seek revenge by giving the top student, Melanie Montemayor, a taste of her own medicine...
125K 5.1K 40
Along the Broken Roads : Imperial Series #2 Alison is a threatre actress and a frustrated doctor. She is living her life peacefully but if only you j...
38.6K 2.6K 40
In our world full of desires, countless wishes are made and greediness may occur. It may be done out of selflessness or with ill intent. Do you beli...