Best Books On Wattpad

By claudicorn

Looking for some good books to read? These are some of my favorite books on Wattpad! There's an assortment of... More

The Rules of Survival (Mercer #1)
The Black Knight (Watty Awards 2012 Finalist)
The Barbarian King _(COMPLETE BOOK)
The Dangerous Ones
Golden Bonds
jake the panty-ripper (phantoms mc #1)
Rock Prodigy
She's Bad News
Struck (A Vampire Novel)
Hope(less)
Grey's Tribute
The Undoing of Ryder Burke
Golden
Chasing Red
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
Noah (5th Street series)
The Bite-Book I
Wingless

Playing Evelyn

786 2 1
By claudicorn

Evelyn never wanted to be noticed at school. She dressed in unassuming clothes and kept to herself. Until the day that she slipped up and caught the attention of the school's bad boy. Gabriel had a bad reputation but after being paired together for a home economics project, Evelyn begins to realize that there's more to him than meets the eye. Will Evelyn let Gabriel into her double life? Will she ever let him hear her music?

By jules130

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.8K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
120K 1.2K 6
"Nice shot " said the werewolf King "Nice shot? what are you saying , I just missed "she said with a smirk Angel is a hunter, not just any hunter sh...
59K 1.9K 25
Are you looking for a book that isn't clichè? A book uniqe and unlike any other? Well, look again because this is clichè to a whole new level. -SoLos...
161K 962 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...