Best Books On Wattpad

By claudicorn

Looking for some good books to read? These are some of my favorite books on Wattpad! There's an assortment of... More

The Rules of Survival (Mercer #1)
The Black Knight (Watty Awards 2012 Finalist)
The Barbarian King _(COMPLETE BOOK)
The Dangerous Ones
Golden Bonds
jake the panty-ripper (phantoms mc #1)
Rock Prodigy
She's Bad News
Struck (A Vampire Novel)
Hope(less)
Grey's Tribute
Playing Evelyn
Golden
Chasing Red
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
Noah (5th Street series)
The Bite-Book I
Wingless

The Undoing of Ryder Burke

1K 6 6
By claudicorn

Ryder Burke is a slut. It's a known fact in Madison High that Ryder is down for pretty much everything- the stories written on the bathroom stalls are law, after all. Her infamy doesn't stop her from holding a place at the top of Madison High's food chain, though, until something happens at Georgia Brenner's annual New Year's Eve party.All anyone knows is that Ryder was seen being led into a room by Ryan Morgan, Georgia's on again off again, and Mason Brenner, Georgia's twin brother, and that, two hours later, Ryder Burke was at the hospital.But who will believe the school slut when she cries rape? Weston Stark is the new kid in school. The son of a lawyer, he knows that Ryder should be able to tell her side of the story, no matter what the rumors about her imply. The problem is that no one else is willing to listen.

By clarifications

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.2K 6
"Nice shot " said the werewolf King "Nice shot? what are you saying , I just missed "she said with a smirk Angel is a hunter, not just any hunter sh...
1.8M 51.7K 36
Growling lowly, I rose from my seated position and took a few steps back from the door and stood in my fighting stance, preparing myself for the wors...
1.1M 61.8K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
207K 10K 56
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...