Best Books On Wattpad

By claudicorn

Looking for some good books to read? These are some of my favorite books on Wattpad! There's an assortment of... More

The Rules of Survival (Mercer #1)
The Black Knight (Watty Awards 2012 Finalist)
The Barbarian King _(COMPLETE BOOK)
The Dangerous Ones
Golden Bonds
Rock Prodigy
She's Bad News
Struck (A Vampire Novel)
Hope(less)
Grey's Tribute
The Undoing of Ryder Burke
Playing Evelyn
Golden
Chasing Red
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
Noah (5th Street series)
The Bite-Book I
Wingless

jake the panty-ripper (phantoms mc #1)

1.1K 5 1
By claudicorn

●Sometimes your knight is in shining armor...and sometimes, he just happens to be in an orange jumpsuit that really brings out the color of his hazel eyes...● "What does it mean when a man you don't particularly want or need in your life says he's indebted to you for the rest of HIS life, whether you like it or not? It means your bills being paid behind your back, and your hair being held back while your stomach declines all the body shots you took at the club. It means your boyfriend getting assaulted for forgetting your birthday. It means unsolicited advice at 3AM involving how to get yourself off - and how to make epic risotto. It means suffocation, claustrophobia and general difficulty in breathing. It means hell on earth. It means dancing with the idea of getting this man sent back to jail."

By KanyeInterruptedMe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.2K 6
"Nice shot " said the werewolf King "Nice shot? what are you saying , I just missed "she said with a smirk Angel is a hunter, not just any hunter sh...
10.1M 314K 31
Even though the room was dark, I could still the one person who made my heart skip a beat. He stood there, his hands tucked in his pockets, staring a...
897K 51.4K 125
**Former Wattpad Featured Story** He lifted his eyes to me and I was instantly captivated. He was sheer beauty in his black, hooded cloak. Was he rea...
851K 21K 33
Alex had always been that shy, awkward girl no one payed attention to unless if it was to put her in harm's way, throughout her whole life she was bu...