The Wolf Sin(Gowther x Reader)

By Itz-Thommy

Ya know, there's one forgotten sin, who is also a forgotten sister, who is also a remembered love. Why the he... More

A/n
Fox Sin of Greed
The Grizzly Sin of Sloth! I Forgive You!
Gowther,The Goat Sin of Lust
Gowther, The Goat Sin of Lust Pt.2
I Need My Weapons
My Weapons
...
Trial pt.1
Trial pt.2
Mixed Emotions
To....mato.....Soup
How Do I Know...
Expressing Love
A/n
Woaah there dude
Master~pt.1
Master~pt.2

Outta Baste

6K 152 29
By Itz-Thommy

"You still remember that stupid crap?" Ban asked before breaking through his cell. "Yep!" I giggled before breaking through mine. We walked down the hall, pulling bars of metal from our arms. I was giggling as we got closer to Jericho. "Oh, hey barber boy." Ban says. "Crossdresser Ban," I asked as I nudged him. "Remember?" I asked. "There's no way he's a crossdresser." Ban says. "Get back to your cell at once!" Jericho shouted. "Which one?" I asked. I smirked. Jericho's eyes widened. "Yeah. It's me remember ?" I ask. She starts swinging at me and Ban. I whistled. "Lookin' good Ban." I say. "Not so bad yourself Y/n!"he grinned. "Ya think Gowther will be mad at me?" I asked Ban, flipping my hair. "Nah." he said. Ban took Jericho's armor. As we left, the other idiots, (who we cleverly 'Jericho's little dumb idi-oats, yes oats,oats, uh huh, oats, get over it) Ban threw Jericho's armor at the wall. "Told us it wouldn't fit ,ya dumbass." I tease. Ban ruffled my hair. I quickly fixed it. Meliodas, Diane, a princess ,and a pig were at the end of the hall. "Ban, you go first." I say. "I'll cause trouble later." I say. "That's the Y/n I know. Stay safe now." he says. "Heh, that's not a promise." I say. Ban keeps going as I hide behind a wall. In about a few minutes the prison crumbled. "Classic." I smirk. My arms were crossed as we fell. I watched Captain as he was looking up the princess's skirt. What a PERVERT Captain is. "Diane! Captain!" I shouted. "Y/n!" they shouted. We all landed in the ground. They ran up to up me. "Miss me, or my insanity?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Omg, Y/n is that even a question?" Diane squealed. "To answer your question Y/n, both." Meliodas answered.

"Captain.....who's the.....the uhmmm......royal?" I ask, my hand flicking forward as I walked toward the princess. "What's she doing with her hand?" Elizabeth asks Captain. "She's ticking." Meliodas says. "Right, I am." I growl. "Tell me royal, just what the hell do you want with the sins?" I ask. "I'm here on a quest to find the seven-"I interrupt her. "Eight." I growl. "W-what?" she asks. "Dammit, I forgot mortals like you are deaf." I laugh. "THERE ARE EIGHT FUCKING DEADLY SINS!" I yell. "I'm Elizabeth, the third princess of Liones, and I'm on a quest to find the right deadly sins,.to help defeat the holy knights!" Elizabeth squeals. "Damn, your loud." I mutter. "Well," I speak up, "Elizabeth, no need to be all princess-y and formal around us, I'll....uhmmm.....Just have a great time." I smile. I'm fucking insane. What's an insane person to a princess? Someone crazy. Someone who belongs in a mental hospital! "Meliodas,Meliodas,Meliodas!" I say frantically. "Clear my thought train. I don't want it. I need......uhmmm.....help." I say. "Lets run!" Meliodas cheers. "Perfect!" I squeal. We race each other to the tavern. "Thanks Melon." I say, ruffling his hair as I walked into the tavern.

{Elizabeth's pov}
That girl never told me her name. "I'm Y/n princess, nice too see ya,.nice too meet ya," she says. She clenched her jaw. "All nice things." she says.

{Meliodas's pov}
"Yes, I'm Y/n, yes that's me, the wolf sin of insanity." Y/n sings, nodding her head. "What's the pig for Melon?" I ask. "I don't know actually." I shrug. "Elizabeth.....uhmmm.....she....makes me uncomfortable Captain." she says. "Why do ya say that Y/n?" I ask. "She just does. Anyway, who are we finding next? Gowther? Merlin? Esc-y?" Y/n asks. "King." I say. "Little bastard. He forgot about me." Y/n grumbles. "I'm going to bed. I'm not seeing King. I'm avoiding him." she growls as she walks upstairs. 'Don't tell Elizabeth about me. Not one damn bit.'she think-no, growls to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
843K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
109K 860 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...