𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞 | 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬...

بواسطة void-daniella

❝ I HAVE LIVED HUNDREDS OF LIVES ❞ ❝... المزيد

ALL OF ME
Graphics Gallery
¢нαρтєя σηє
¢нαρтєя тняєє

¢нαρтєя тωσ

1.3K 57 68
بواسطة void-daniella

¢нαρтєя тωσ

Angelina Salvatore sat on the edge of her bed, listening to Cameron's story of her last date with Tyler Lockwood. The ginger girl described the events of the night before, from when they had gone to The Grill to get dinner before heading to the Lockwood mansion, where they watched movies until they decided to do something else.

The brunette cringed at the most recent thing the ginger described, sending the taller girl a playful glare.

"Did I really need to know that, Cami?" Angelina toward her best friend, who was painting her nails a light pink while sitting on the bean bag which sat next to the foot of the brunette's bed. "As much as I love hearing about your love life, I have absolutely no desire to hear about your studies of human anatomy with Tyler Lockwood."

"Only you would avoid saying it like it is Lina," the orange-haired girl rolled her eyes before becoming to speak again.  "I mean it's only sex, it's not that bad."

"Well if you're done talking about Tyler, then we should start our history assignment since Mr. Saltzman made it due next class," Lina looked to her best friend, who had gone back to painting her nails instead of making her friend uncomfortable.  "I can do the first half if you do the second half."

Cameron sent her best friend a smile as she placed her hands under the nail dryer that sat on the edge of Angelina's bed.  The ginger had been happy when her closest friend had decided to take charge of their assignment because she knew that without a small push from Angelina, she would never do the assignment. 

The two girls looked toward the door after hearing the familiar squeak of its hinges.  In the doorway stood Angelina's mother, Valentina, who smiled at the girls before beginning to speak.

"Cameron, your mom wants you to go over to the Lockwood's to help set up for the masquerade.  You can take Angelina if you want to," Valentina then moved toward her daughter's bed.  "You should go with Stefan, I know he's having a hard time since the whole Elena thing happened."

Of course, both Angelina and Cameron knew about the Elena thing, as the former had heard him and Elena's breakup from the other room a few nights ago.

"I'll go and spend time with him, but I'm not hanging out with Damon if he's there," Lina spoke the elder brother's name with distaste as if it made her sick to even say it.  Valentina noticed the tension in the room and decided to make this her quick and quiet exit, taking the opportunity to go back to the parlor.

"I don't blame you, especially after what I saw happen with him last time," the ginger-haired girl shuddered at the thought of the eldest Salvatore, for she had seen his true colors once. The raven-haired vampire had believed that she was not under the influence of vervain, so he had compelled her to forget the event, but she had been wearing a vervain necklace, which allowed for her memory to remain intact.

"Aren't you glad that I gave you that necklace?" Lina pointed to the necklace, from which dangled a beautiful pendant of a crescent moon on a silver chain. The pendant held a small compartment on the back, which held a single vervain flower to prevent the wearer from compulsion.

"Obviously, but it was a bit unnecessary since I can't be compelled, Lina," the ginger smirked before pulling the brunette off the bed, laughing at the yelp which had escaped the smaller girl's mouth.

"Well not all of us are supernatural, Cami," Lina lightly pushed Cameron, who just rolled her eyes at the human's antics. She quickly gave her best friend a glimpse of her amber eyes, which startled the brunette for a few moments. "Your eyes are so beautiful that way."

"Well, my eyes being that way shows that I'm cursed, Lina. You've gotta love my dad for ensuring that I'd be like this," Cami subconsciously rubbed the crescent-shaped birthmark which sat on her right shoulder blade.

"Your dad probably wanted the best for you," Lina places a hand on her best friend's shoulder, sending the taller girl a smile. "Who knows, maybe you'll meet his family one day."

"If I do, I'll give them a piece of my mind," the ginger had been gripping her pencil so hard that it snapped in half, the wooden splinters causing her to bleed. In the amount of time it took to remove the splinters, the ginger-haired girl's hand ceased bleeding thanks to her enhanced healing. "We should get changed to go and help out Tyler's mom."

The two girls cleaned themselves up before making their way over to the Lockwood Estate. Both girls exited the ginger's car, laughter on their lips as they had recalled the beginning of their friendship in the car and many of the memories that had happened because of that one day in kindergarten.

When they arrived at the setup, Mrs. Lockwood greeted the girls with a kind smile before asking them to help some of their classmates in the back. Cameron and Angelina linked arms and made their way to the back, where they found Elena Gilbert and her entire friend group huddled together, except for Stefan, who was standing by himself on the other side of the yard.

"I'm going to go help Stefan," the brunette said as she looked to her best friend, "you should come to avoid my cousin's ex."

"Gladly," the ginger smiled at the thought of avoiding Elena Gilbert and Caroline Forbes, two girls who had never been nice to her during their childhood.  The two girls had never invited the ginger to spend time with them because she wasn't from a founding family, which led to Cameron meeting Angelina, who had told the other two girls to stop being mean before taking the ginger-hair girl's arm and dragging her to play with dolls together.

"Hey Lina," the forest eyed Salvatore spoke sending his niece a smile before waving at Cameron.  "Did your mom send you over?"

"Obviously, why else would I be in the same area as both Cami and Tyler Lockwood?" Angelina jokingly pushed Cami's arm as a smile danced on her lips. "How've you been Stef?"

"Fine, Damon's been obnoxious lately," Stefan spoke, and as if he was Beetlejuice, Damon appeared. Taking that as her cue, Cameron left the group to find her boyfriend.

"Hello Lina, brother," Damon sent the human girl a smirk as his eyes moved between the two. "I see that our favorite ginger left, doesn't she like me?"

"Well, maybe she'd like you if you didn't compel her after Vicki attacked her while transitioning!" Angelina whisper yelled, obviously annoyed at her eldest living relative. "So why don't you just leave her alone and bother perfect miss Elena?"

"Because my favorite niece, it's more fun to agitate you," the blue-eyed vampire placed a hand on the human's shoulder before having it smacked off.

As he wasn't shocked by the glare Angelina gave Damon, Stefan just pulled the human girl to the side so she would be farther away from the raven-haired vampire.

"So you know, Katherine's in town with Mason Lockwood," the forest eyed vampire spoke in a hushed tone. He knew that he had to inform both his brother and niece of this because of the danger it puts the human girl and her mother in.

"Katherine? As in your crazy ex who Damon was obsessed with?" Angelina asked, obviously agitated with the town's supernatural drama. "Please tell me that she won't try to kill me or my mom because of Damon being a moron."

"That's why I'm telling you so that if she does come and try to kill someone, you'll know that they're working together," Stefan explained as he placed his hand on his niece's shoulder. "Please be careful."

The youngest Salvatore rolled her eyes before checking her phone and noticing a message from Cameron.

"If you two don't mind, my best friend is asking me to come by her and help with whatever she's doing. Bye," with a quick wave of her hand, Angelina left the brothers who then continued their conversation. She found her best friend locking lips with the mayor's son, who pulled away when Matt Donovan called him over.

"Hey Angelina," Matt greeted as the petite brunette made her way to the ginger girl's side. She waved at him as Cameron grabbed her arm and began to pull her away.

"Let's bail, everyone else left, including your dick of a cousin," Cameron pulled Angelina toward her car before getting in and pulling on her sunglasses. "Let's live a little bit. I'm pretty sure there's a bartender at the Grill who likes me enough to serve us some beer."

The brunette got in the car and rolled her eyes with a smile on her face. She changed the radio station on the car and Tik Tock by Ke$ha played, causing both girls to sing the words as they drove to the Grill.

Once they got inside, the brunette made her way to the bathroom, where a familiar face was waiting.

"Why are you here Elena? I thought you were enjoying the single life at the Lockwood's," Angelina scoffed as she walked toward a stall before being pushed against the wall at an inhuman speed. "You're not Elena."

"Ding ding, we have a winner," the Elena look-alike smirked at the human girl obviously impressed that she was able to deduce the vampire's identity. "Hello Angelina, how's your cousin?"

"Which one, the one you want to love you or the one you could care less about?" Angelina attempted to move away from Katherine, only to be pushed back against the wall. "What do you want Katherine?"

"I want you to do me a favor and deliver a message to your cousins for me," her pupils began to dilate before noticing the faint smell of vervain. "I hate vervain, don't you?" With her inhuman speed, the five-hundred-year-old vampire removed the human's vervain locket.

"Give that back you bitch," Angelina began to fight against the vampire's hold before being compelled to stop fighting.

"I need you to do me a favor, Angel," Katherine then compelled the human girl to do what she needed.

About five minutes later, Angelina exited the restroom with her vervain filled locket around her neck, a smile on her face as she sat down with her friend at the bar.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello, again my beautiful readers!! Hopefully, none of you hate me for not updating in a while, but I am currently working on the next chapter so that should be up (hopefully) by the end of March. My school is starting Spirit Week tomorrow so I will be really busy this week, but I will hopefully do some more writing while I am celebrating my school spirit. Once again, I would like to thank my amazing friend pepperronys for help with creating this amazing plot, and if you have not read any of her stories, you absolutely should. Have a great day!!

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

If you had to be any supernatural creature from
The Vampire Diaries, which would you be and why?

ι ωσυℓ∂ ρяσвαвℓу ωαηт тσ вє α ωιт¢н σя α ναмριяє αѕ ι ωσυℓ∂ ℓσνє тнє αвιℓιту тσ ƒєєℓ ηαтυяє тнαт α ωιт¢н нαѕ αη∂ тнє єηнαη¢є∂ нєαℓιηg αη∂ σтнєя ѕυρєяηαтυяαℓ gιƒтѕ тнαт α ναмριяє ωσυℓ∂ нανє.  ѕσ ι ωσυℓ∂ ρяσвαвℓу ωαηт тσ вє ѕσмєтнιηg ℓιкє α нєяєтι¢ вє¢αυѕє тнαт ωσυℓ∂ вє тнє вєѕт σƒ вσтн ωσяℓ∂ѕ.

𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
мαя¢н 10, 2019

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

566K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...