||Together Forever|| Sangwoo...

By IIPastelicFveakII

Yoonbum transfers to a new school. He's quiet. Alone. And secretly a cutter. Yoonbum believes that it would b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

569 13 9
By IIPastelicFveakII

I'm sorry for such a late update. I've been busy with school and things now that everything is being done at home its extra work.

Yoonbum's P.O.V
—————————

The next day I decided to skip school and go straight to Sangwoos' house. On my way there, I started getting this bad feeling. Like I shouldn't be doing it. What if he saw me? What if he knows someone was there and he calls the police? No No, it's a simple in and out mission. But I couldn't help but let it rest in the back of my mind that I was about to break into someone's house. I make it to the front gate and walk up the stairs. My heart sank when I heard someone calling out to me. "Hey! Kid! You there!" I turn around as sweat begins to drip down my face. I felt my knees get weak when I realized it was the police.

"Uhm hi," I say weakly

"I've never seen you around these parts of the neighborhood." The policeman says. "What're you doing at that house?" I felt myself gag a little. I wanted to vomit. I smiled at them as I try to hold back my fear. "I'm Sangwoos' cousin. I'm traveling in from Japan and he let me crash here for a little." Really? Japan? Was that the best I could come up with? The man glares at me. "Hmm, You don't look very Japanese." I let out a nervous laugh. "I'm a foreign exchange student. I studied abroad in Japan."

"Oh. Well then, okay. sorry to bother you." He says as he leans against his car

I turn back around to the door and take a deep breath. 'That was close.' I think to myself. I pull out my phone and pull up the video of Sangwoo putting in his password. I turn around to see the policeman still looking at me. I follow the pattern that Sangwoo does to put in the password and the keypad beeps then the door clicks. I push it open as I step inside, looking around at the blank walls and dimly lit hallway. It didn't seem like anyone was home so I took it upon myself to look around. "Wow," I thought as I walked into what I believed was his bedroom. "For a star athlete he sure does live a sad life," I think as I stare at the mattress planted on the floor in the corner of the room. Nothin but a mattress and closet. It was if no one lived here at all.

I felt my heart drop to my ass as I hear muffled cries coming from the basement. I couldn't breathe and It got hot as I inch towards the basement door. I open the door only to be revealed to darkness. But the cries, I still heard them. "Hello?" I yell into the darkness. "Is anyone there?" The cries then turn into screams. As if they were telling me, "IM HERE!" I run downstairs and turn on the basement light, falling to my knees in the process. A half naked woman was blindfolded and tied to a post like an animal. She looked hurt. I sat there frozen as I stared at her in horror. 'How could he do this?! no. He probably has a reason. He wouldn't do this. It's not like him!' No possible excuse could explain what I was seeing. The man I fell in love with is....a monster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...