The Bad Boy's Girl

By jessie4214

*COMPLETED* She is a beautiful, high school girl who lives in Lansing, Michigan, with great grades and amazin... More

1- Characters + Descriptions
2- Casual Day
3- Night Owls and the Early Birds
4- Sunday Funday
5- Another Encounter
6- Too Late
7- Back Again
8- My Rules
9- He Cares?
10- Danger
11- Actress
12- Monday Drama
13- In Trouble
14- He Saw
15- Way to Go
16- Not Again
17- Girls Day
18- New Path
19- Last Week Begins
20- Thanks Boys
21- Protecting Me?
22- Last Day
23- Everything Sucks
24- Nope
25- Are You Really
26- Not The Time
27- Wake up...
28- Why
29- Regret
30- Safe?
31- Safe? Part 2
32- Talk
33- From the Heart, Not the Head
34- Birthday
35- Birthday Part 2
36- Home Sweet Home
37- New Story
38- Friday
39- Friday Part 2
40- Don't Want It To End
41- I Want It To End
42- Will It End
43- First Day
44- My Last?
45- I Was Five Once, I Can't Be Five Again
46- Maybe Too Perfect
47- Fake
48- Tie
49- Did
50- Home
51- Weeks
52- Weeks Part 2
53- Burden
54- Baby
55- What Now
56- Back and Better
57- WeekEND
58- Just Great
59- Back to the Pythons
60- Time
61- Time Flys When You're Having Fun...
62- Too Much To Spend
63- More Deciding
64- Ideas
65- Thank You
66- Christmas Eve
67- Christmas Day
68- January is Tomorrow, Next Week and Next Year
69- Empty
70- I Love You
71- Kicking Ass
72- It Was The Future
73- Keeping Away
74- New Me?
75- My Fault
76- Alright
77- His Special Day
78- Date Night
79- It's The Day
80- Mine
81- Trust Me
82- Out
83- Honoured
84- Eighteen
85- Getting Prepared
86- A Little Extra
87- Saturday
88- Duo
89- Mixed Feelings
90- Awkwardness
91- Details Later
93- Paper
94- Official?
95- They're Back
96- Mind Of Its Own
97- Shoot
98- Not Over Yet
99- Trying To Be Happy
100- Cutie
NOT A CHAPTER

92- Unsteady

4.7K 146 23
By jessie4214

"Yup, I'll be there for three." I assured her.

"Alright. When you get there, go in through the front, tell the desk person who you are and they'll tell you where our room is." Coach told me.

"Alright. Will you bring our costumes and everything?" I asked, just making sure we're on the same page.

"Yes I will, alright I better get going. You better be there for three on the dot." She demanded.

"Have I ever been late?" I sarcastically asked and then I heard the line go dead.

I chuckled then turned my phone off and put it back into my pocket.

Today is when me and Kade perform our duet. I think it'll be really good.

But I don't want to start anything between me and Hunter again. So I'm worried about that.

It's currently one in the afternoon. I've got to leave in about and hour and a half. But here's the thing... I haven't told anyone about it...

Dammit!

Today is a day off so that's why none of us are at school. Everyone is here, kind of just chilling for the day.

Today is Friday, June fifteenth. Yesterday-the fourteenth-we had school. But then after school, Darren, Hunter and Dylan decided that they would stay the night. Since today was a day off.

Things are still very tense between Lilli and Dylan-but they know that they can't let their feelings become stronger than the gangs' friendship.

And besides, regardless of what happens, Dylan is still best friends with Noah and Kyle. No girl can get between their friendship.

I walked back out to the living room where I was before Coach Lindi called. I had talked to her in the kitchen.

"Who was that?" Lilli asked me, everyone else looking at me as well.

"Coach." I replied, sitting down on the couch beside her where I had been before.

"What? Why's she calling on a day off?" Noah asked just as Lilli opened her mouth-probably to ask the same thing.

"Uh-well-me and Kade are performing our duet in competition today." I replied. Everyone just blankly stared at me.

"What? You didn't tell us." Darren stated.

I shrugged as Noah spoke,

"Can we come?"

I glanced at Hunter,

"If you guys want to. I have to be there for three."

Everyone nodded, including Hunter.

"Well alright, then" I stated, slightly chuckling.

~~~

"See you after." I said to the gang and waved as I walked in the direction of the 'dancer doors'.

Once I walked inside, I immediately saw a marble desk and I walked over to it. My dance bag flopping around while it hangs on my shoulder.

"Name please." The lady said.

"Kaytlyn Flores." I told her. She looked at her clipboard for a few moments,

"Down the left hallway, you're in room seven."

I thanked her and walked that way.

Rooms, rooms...

Lots of rooms...

But one room is mine...

Room seven!

I opened the door and walked in, and I was greeted by a jump scare from Kade,

"Boo!"

I jumped backwards and slightly screamed.

He was killing himself laughing, along with Coach Lindi while I was just mad-so I hit him with my bag.

I then walked over to my vanity and set my bag down on the floor beside it.

"Here's your costumes. You can get changed behind the curtain over there." Coach told me and Kade, pointing to a corner with a curtain.

"You may as well get changed first, hun. You have to do makeup and stuff." Kade told me.

I nodded and took my costume-still in its protecting bag-and I walked behind the curtain.

The little space that I had back here wasn't too small, it was comfortable.

I had my costume on, and I looked in the long mirror that was also behind the curtain.

I smiled, I love this costume! (Below)

It's so beautiful.

I walked out from behind the curtain, and Coach Lindi let out some type of squeal noise.

"Girl!" Kade exclaimed.

I chuckled and twirled around.

"Alright, Kade, go get yours on. Kate, start your makeup." Coach told us and we did as we were told.

~~~

(Eyeshadow Below)

(Lips Below)

(Hair below) ((only the braided bun part, the rest of her hair is pin straight for this look))

I was completely ready, and our duet was up within two dances.

Me and Kade have both stretched and now we're just waiting for coach to tell us to go backstage.

Kades outfit is a tight, grey tank top and tight, grey and black pants. (Below)

Then we're both wearing our dance slipper-things.

His hair looks really good, though. I helped with it and Coach even videotaped us arguing over it-it was really funny to her.

But, eventually we agreed and went with this style. (Below)

He helped with my hair too.

We faintly heard the audience clapping, so it was another duet then us.

"Go backstage, you two. Dance like it's the last time." Coach told us.

We both headed out of the door, and walked through a few short hallways and went backstage.

People stared at us as we waited.

"They can't get over how pretty we are." Kade whispered in my ear.

I wanted to burst out laughing, but I instead just chuckled so I didn't draw any more attention to us.

Why were they staring?

The song ended and the two girls that were dancing the duet came off. It's us...

"Next up, we have act seventy one, 'Unsteady'." The announcer announced.

I walked on stage, how we had rehearsed-followed by Kade. We got into our staring positions.

Then we danced...

(Their duet is the video at the top)

~~~

"And in first place for our duo-trio dances..." the announcer started,

"Is act number seventy one 'Unsteady'."

I stood up and Kade did the same quickly after as the dancers around us and the audience cheered and walked to where our trophy was.

"Congratulations! You, young man, what school are you two representing?" The announcer said to us.

"Lansing High." Kade replied, smiling wide.

"And you, young lady, who choreographed this winning dance?" He then asked me.

"Coach Lindi Milton." I replied, smiling.

The trophy was handed to us and our picture was taken-then we went and stood beside the second place winners for the duo-trio awards.

We had sat through the rest of the awards, but then we were told that we could all go back to our dressing rooms.

Me and Kade stood up from where we were sitting. I glanced at him and smiled.

Then he threw his arms around my waist and spun me in a circle.

I laughed the entire time, before he put me down.

He picked up or trophy and we walked side by side back to our dressing room.

"Well done!" Coach yelled once we got inside. She pulled us into a three way hug.

I chuckled and hugged back, Kade did the same.

"Alright, picture time!" She exclaimed.

Me and Kade backed up and held the trophy together. We waited for her to take a few pictures.

Once she was finished, we started getting ready to leave.

When we were both changed and our costumes were back in their bags, we all said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways towards the doors closest to our vehicles.

I walked out the ones I went into, holding my dance bag on my shoulder.

Noah's car and Hunters car are still where they were when we arrived. Everyone stood around them.

I walked over to them,

"Hey, y'all."

"Good job!" Lilli exclaimed pulling me into a hug,

"And amazing makeup!"

I chuckled,

"Thanks, Lil."

I had taken off my mat-black lipstick because it didn't go with the outfit that I was wearing.

Me and Lilli pulled away and I was pulled into another hug by Kyle and Noah.

"Holy, that was amazing!" Kyle and Noah exclaimed in unison.

I smiled,

"Thanks, guys."

Us three pulled away and I was pulled into another hug by Dylan,

"Damn!"

I chuckled once again,

"Was it that good?"

"Hell yeah." Darren exclaimed.

Me and Dylan pulled away and I went and hugged Darren.

I loved hugs from him.

"Well done, kid." He told me.

"Thanks, Dare." I said. We both let go.

I looked over at Hunter, his jaw was clenched.

Dammit, Hunter. He gets too jealous too easily.

I sighed and opened my arms a bit. He shook his head,

"You never told me that it was that close."

I almost wanted to roll my eyes, but I stopped myself from doing that,

"I told you that I would be like that. Plus, remember, he's gay."

He sighed and pulled me into a hug, but it wasn't comforting.

I hesitantly hugged back.

I thought of the song a bit-it's almost like our relationship is a little unsteady... because he doesn't trust me.

Clearly, that's why he got mad.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
224K 6K 34
Jessica is your everyday not-so-stereotypical nerd. She does not act like regular nerds, who are obsessed with having perfect grades, although she is...
219K 4.9K 58
What would you do if your life turned to complete and utter shit after just one day? Would you breakdown and pray someone held you together? What if...
88.6K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...