ɴᴏᴑ ᴏʀ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ β‡’ α΄Šα΄‡Κ€α΄α΄α΄‡ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Κ€α΄‹α΄‡

Av _DarkMist

❝leaving behind those who left you first is a marvellous thing my friend. trust me.❞ in which it starts with... Mer

introductions
playlist
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
act two
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

epigraph

2.8K 51 7
Av _DarkMist

" just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'. "
breathin, Ariana Grande

(note!)

hello hello hello guess who's back back again with yet another book

idk if this topic for a fanfic is even being read anymore but im gonna write it anyway lol

friendly reminder that i, myself, am canadian, so when i mention stereotypes (for example all canadians play hockey) pls don't send me all these comments that say "actually..."

i can't guarantee all chapters will follow along the storyline, if you've ever read any of my fanfics you would know that i like to incorporate some of my own plot as well. honestly, i can't really guarantee this will have anything from the show aside from character names and such. ill probably have the some background talk on the show plot but it won't really be the point of the book.

maybe i'll come up with a new plot altogether. who knows. i sure as heck don't.

enjoy if you'd like to stick around (i suggest you do it would make me happy and you won't be disappointed)

au revoir
xx

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
18.3K 887 18
This story happens at the same time as Leandro and Nicandro and Arcangelo stories. Many readers were wondering what happened with Viggo's family. Thi...
Belong Av Snow White

Ungdomsfiksjon

8.4K 746 36
Featured on @TeenFiction (Funny Bones) Book 1 in Belong Series Zoe Richard/Brown lives a life every girl dreams of despite that, she felt something i...
25.9K 483 33
This is a House of Anubis Season 4 that I wrote when i was very young. I am in the process of editing this book, but even still there are some major...