๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ สšโ™กษž ๐™–๏ฟฝ...

By Sophiestargamer

------โžค ๐™–๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ญ ๐™›!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง "๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

Before we start this
The Beginning
Unwanted Roommates
Let's Ignore Your Problems
(Y/n) The Rizzler
Error's Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚
Fell Driving Skills???

More Skeletons???

832 26 7
By Sophiestargamer

You awaken from the sound of the birds' gentle coos outside your open window. As cool air enters, lovely, warm blankets become tangled between your legs. Your draperies let the sun to tremblely peep inside your room. Until you eventually stretch out, you turn and turn in bed. Finding a specific rectangular object hidden beneath the blankets and plushies by reaching out to the left side of your bed with your hand. The screen with a gloomy tone appears in front of your drained eyes.

8:26 am

You slept until roughly 12 a.m. this morning, so I don't know how you managed it. Wait, was everything that happened last night real? You touched the back of your head to check for any bumps or soreness. Nothing. Realizing it was all just a strange, confusing dream, you exhaled with relief. Maybe younger you was trying to hurt you with its odd phases. You made the decision to lay in bed longer before getting on your phone.

9:31 am

You spent some time on tiktok before deciding to eventually get out of bed because you were feeling quite thirsty. slowly slipping out of the sheets and landing on the plush rugs. You rub your fingertip against your (h/c) locks as you gaze into the mirror. In an effort to keep it out of your face and other areas, I tried to brush it a little. Putting on your Sanrio Cinnamoroll slippers while cracking your neck side to side. As you approach your locked door, you quickly throw it open.

"You're awake, hey!"

Your door frame is blocked by a taller skeleton who has black ink on his cheekbone. With a considerably larger paintbrush on his back and a very enormous scarf. With his bizarre outfit, does he appear to be wearing a sash made of colored ink tubes? If you recall properly, and based only on the fact that he appeared to be incredibly artistic, this was Ink sans. You were struck in the back of the head by the same jerk.

"Aren't you the skeleton who actually struck the back of my head, knocking me unconscious?" with an arched eyebrow at him in a tone that was almost offensive.

For a brief moment, he appeared perplexed, almost as if he had forgotten the entire affair. Before he grinned once again and answered, "Oh yeah, I did!"

Bitch, don't be cheerful and grin while saying that. You wanted to snag that enormous ass brush and smash his skull with it. He instantly replaced his smile with an expression of regret.

"I'm really sorry. When I saw the metal bat behind you, I assumed you were attempting to harm my friends. I'll make everything right, but how are you feeling ?

He says as he lightly holds the back of your head. He has unusually delicate fingertips and was careful with the area he had smacked you, which is unexpected for a skeleton whose bones are supposed to be tough. despite the fact that it didn't hurt. You realize how close he was when you look up to him. He was shockingly attractive for a skeleton. Wait, for the love of Christ, what in the hell are you thinking. HE'S A LITERAL SKELETON  💀💀💀
You had better leave before he noticed how red your cheeks were since you could feel the heat increasing. You gently nudge his hands back up and away from you. He observed it and became concerned that he could have hit the wounded spot.

"Oh did I accidentally hit a spot?" He said worryingly with a smile to see if you were okay.

"I"M OKay, Ahh it actually doesn't hurt at all though. Also don't worry about being protective of your friends." You shouted a bit at the beginning and smiled back at him with close eyes. As you can feel even warm, could you get even more down bad?

"Ah wait, Sans told me that this might not be the au that was created. I can agree with him because I would write this au down to protect and it's not written on my scarf anyway." In a serious voice, looking around your room with his gaze while raising his palm to his chin to consider for a moment.

"I tried using my brush to escape, but it was unsuccessful, sadly. This is bad, and there are a few more different sans drops as well."

Once again coming into focus, you realize what he said. So, this isn't a made-up alternate reality. The fact that they appear to be unable to return to their respective universes just makes things worse. This isn't good for any of you, shit. And even more Sanses? One is sufficient by itself; why multiply? Perhaps you should request another knockout from Ink. You questioned him, wondering what other sanses had shown up.

"Oh well, after I accidentally knocked you out and brought you back to your room. Not long after, Error and Swap showed up. Oh I'm assuming you know who those two are right? Sans said something about how you might know the names already because we're some fictional game characters and such?"

"Oh yeah, I do. But there's a lot of you guys, like ALOT ALOT in au wise you know?"

Using your hand to draw attention to the large amounts will help him understand just how much there is for him. He chuckled a bit as he looked at you and the gesture of your hands. This caused your cheeks to heat up once again. God, why does he have such a charming voice? You're actually losing your mind; he is literally a skeleton. Every now and then, as he blinks, his eyes appear to shift in both shape and color. You made the decision to check to see if they match his feelings.

"Oh, these?" He modified the shapes and colors once more by blinking his eyes.

"Oh no, it doesn't exactly match up with my feelings. Red targets appear when I'm fighting an adversary, except they turn into stars when I'm excited or impressed."

"Wow, that's really cool.." You said being astonished by the various hues and forms his pupils take.

He smirked as he looked at you. "Why? Do my eyes trance your state of mind?" Advancing toward your face so that you can see more of his eyes. The closer you go to his face, the more flustered you become.

"U-uh no, I was just curious. H-hahaha.." Try to find something to look at to divert your attention from how near you are to each other. He continued to look at you for a few more seconds, really looking at you. Your shirt was scrunched up in a few spots, and your (h/c) hair was a jumble and a little all over the place. They would have appeared to be a slack and untidy girl to anyone. But for some reason, you appear to Ink to be a stunning mess to him, like a work of art that he is appreciating.

'Huh, maybe Fell was right about this girl being cute. Mhm, interesting.' After what seemed like an eternity to you, he moved aside to allow you some personal space once more.

"I need to inform the others about this whole situation. I should also explain about the other version of you in the more alternative universe." Immediately stop feeling flustered, you remember about last night what the others had said.

*: 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩‧₊˚

"Wait a minute... (Y/n)..is that you?" Classic sans after taking a closer look at you too, spoke up in shock.

"Ummm..Yes. But who are you guys?? Well actually I know, BUT LIKE how you know me?"

"I don't know Classic, but it looks like an au where (Y/n) cuter."

"That's because this one is expressive, although I have never seen one before like that honestly."

'More expressive though? What do they mean by that? That means there are other me's in other universes existing in their world. Wow this just got a whole weirder..'

Ink completes his sentence. "But before we all gather in the living room, why don't I let you get dressed so you may talk to the others about this?"

You should probably change into something more appropriate as you were merely wearing a T-shirt and panties underneath. With your hair also being like this? Yeah, no chance buddy. It would definitely be best if you got dressed rather than showing up to the meeting looking like a total mess.

"Oh ok, thanks. I'll be down soon, so you guys don't wait too long." Before grabbing the doorknob to close the door. Ink has apparently one more thing to say before you close the door on him.

"Oh don't worry, take your time. And by the way, cute lace panties, didn't think there was actually anything underneath that big shirt of yours."He smiled sweetly at you and had a hint of teasing in his eyes.

When he brought your unconscious body to your bed last night, this scumbag must have seen them....You ought to have snatched his inkbrush and used it to smash his damn head. loudly slamming the door on him right away. 'What a fucking pervert...' You were flustered throughout your entire face and understood he was being teasing, BUT NOT THIS MUCH! 💢💢💢 Realizing that you were supposed to get water left your mouth feeling a little dry. I suppose you'll do that after everything is said and done.

*: 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨‧₊˚

You were wearing high waisted muted green slightly baggy slacks and a comfortable sweater with a black and white spiral swirl on it. Using a crystal-clear hair clip to secure your hair. Before going downstairs to meet the other two new sans, check your attractive self in the mirror one more time. You were a little anxious because there are probably five people waiting for you in your living room right now.  Sure you know half the stuff about them, but that doesn't make the butterflies in your stomach go away. To be honest, you weren't always adept at interacting with others. You could see Classic and Fell were asleep on the same couch across from one other as you reached the bottom of the stairs.

As you watch Swap and Ink conversing. As Error is in the room's upper corner? It appears that he has constructed some sort of web hammock there. It was cool, but it made you think of spiders, which is not acceptable in this home. You were caught in Ink's peripheral vision, and he waved for you to enter the living room. You're still a little pissed off at him for what he did earlier. Even though it's your home, you move slowly over there, trying to avoid making any mistakes even if it feels like their home.

"What are you doing down here, (Y/n)? " You responded, "Uhhh you told me to come down, so we could all discuss this whole au thing," in response to his confusing question. You apparently forgot that Ink had a tendency to forget things. He gave you a simple look before recalling what you two had already discussed.

"I almost forgot haha! Yeah, we should discuss abo-"

"WELCOME, HUMAN! INK STATES THAT YOU (Y/N) ARE LIKE OURS! I HEAR YOU MEETED THOSE LAZY BONES!

He pointed to Classics and Fell who was unconscious on the couch. That joke was extremely lame, but for some reason you find yourself laughing a little. Which Swap and Ink took quick notice of. 

"Wow, don't you think Swap that she might have found it a little humerus?" Ink smiled and turned to face Swap.

"Yes, that definitely tickled her funny bone!"Swap voice shouted.

Even though they are crude puns or jokes, you couldn't help but smile a little.

"Hahhah.. Okay, I must end this now before we get off course."

As you settle down, your laughter dies down.

"Oh then, let's wake those two up and bring Error in for a discussion." Ink said

To shake the two awake, Ink stepped over and grabbed his huge paintbrush. Then bonk both of their heads. Which instantly made them slipped off the sofa and landed on the ground. Classic looking around a bit and to see who hit him only to fall asleep again within seconds. Fell on the other hand was pissed who woke him up.

"HEY! What the fuck was that for?!" Rubbing his head from the hit of the brush.

While Ink smiled and looked down on him. "Cmon (Y/n) here, so we got to discuss plans and stuff." Fell looked over to you and got up from the floor to sit back on the couch again. "Whatever, let's get this over with, I want to go back to sleep." Walking over to where Error was, Ink yelled,"Error! You can stay there if you want!" The glitch skeleton only look at him with a disgusted look before continuing to do what he was doing. As Ink walking back to where you and Swap stand. After Fell shakes Classic awake and drags him up onto the couch, he appears to be slightly more alert.

'Alright let's get this over with (Y/n)' Speaking to yourself
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
💌
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐖, 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒.❞ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ

❝𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑!❞ ɪɴᴋ

❝𝐈𝐍𝐊, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔?❞ ꜱᴡᴀᴘ

:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆·˚ ◌༘͙[𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎!] !

𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙩. 𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡. 𝙎𝙤 𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩. 𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙙-𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙎𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙬𝙖𝙥 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙨. 𝘼𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩/𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜/𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙡!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 751 29
You were an average kid, somewhat having a older mind than most of your classmates. you had always been into the undertale fandom, and even knew almo...
9.3K 151 3
Welcome to this story! โš ๏ธNO REQUESTSโš ๏ธ But otherwise enjoy:)
21.8K 1.1K 15
When Dream loses his memories after receiving severe head trauma in battle, Nightmare and his team choose to take advantage of the situation...
3K 141 17
(แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœs sแด€ษดs แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด€แด˜สส€แดœs แด€แดœs x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€) ||แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษด ษช ษขแด แด€ษดแด… sแด˜แดษชสŸ ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ส™ส sแด€สษชษดษข sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข sแด›แดœแด˜ษชแด… สŸษชแด‹แด‡ "ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ."|| Life was merciful enough to...