I Met Him On Tumblr

By xburningdesire

The Urban Dictionary defines Tumblr as ‘the end of your social life’ and Google defines Tumblr as ‘a microblo... More

I Met Him On Tumblr
Home [1]
Nobody Does It Like You [2]
The Dog Days Are Over [3]
Knee Socks [4]
Memphis [5]
One For The Road [6]
On Our Way [7]
Adore You [8]
Happy [9]
Ultraviolence [10]
I Almost Do [11]
Off To The Races [12]
Adore You [13]
West Coast [14]
I'm A Mess [15]
I Want It All [17]
Let Me In [18]
She's Not Me (Ride Or Die) [19]
Someone Else [20]
Should've Said No [21]
Nothing Like Us [22]
Home [23]

Crazy In Love [16]

2.3K 116 23
By xburningdesire

 I Met Him On Tumblr  

✥ Chapter 16: Crazy In Love ✥

>>And baby you’re making a fool of me. You got me strung and I don’t care who sees. Cause baby you got me so crazy. I am crazy in love with you, I cannot control myself.” - Crazy In Love – Kadebostany (Beyoncé cover)

◂◂◂

“Isaac,” I laughed. I was laughing loudly and was about to start crying from laughter. Isaac was one of the funniest people I had ever met. No wonder he and Jason were such good friends.

            Isaac rolled his eyes. “I swear you laugh at everything.” We were in the car. Jason was driving to some festival, I was in the passenger seat and Isaac was sitting in the back with Josh next to him. I had met Isaac Sharne a couple of weeks ago, he walked in on Jason and I in a heated make out session and still gave us shit for it. Over the past three weeks I had gotten closer to Isaac. Isaac was Jason’s best friend; their parents had been friends their entire lives so the boys grew up together.

            Josh agreed. Josh Hayy was one of Jason’s closest friends. The three of them were always together.

            It had been a month since Jason and I kissed and from there, everything went really well. It had been one of the best months of my life and I was so attached to Jason by that point that it hurt to even spend a day away from him. Wow, talk about a clingy girlfriend.

            Today I’d be meeting two of Jason’s good friends, Karen and Sammy. I was nervous, of course. They were both girls and they probably were going to be ten times more judgmental than Isaac and Josh.

            We arrived at the festival and I smiled when Jason wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He brought his lips down to mine and I smiled into the kiss. Behind us, I could hear Isaac and Josh snickering so I pulled out of the kiss but Jason she held me closer, kissing my temple. “How about we go home and have some alone time instead?” Jason asked, wiggling his eyebrows and I laughed, playfully hitting his shoulder.

            “How about no?” Jason pouted. “Come on, lets go get fairy floss!” I practically screamed, excited.

            “And then after you get fairy floss can we go home?”

            “No, Jase,” I rolled my eyes and he groaned. “Come on guys, let’s go,” I said to Isaac and Josh and we all walked into the festival. I intertwined my hand with Jason’s and Isaac called Karen and Sammy to see where they were.

            “Apparently they can see us, so we’ll just stay here.” I knew Karen and Sammy were the girls who made Isaac and Jason a Tumblr account. Two girls started walking towards us.

            The blonde, shorter girl immediately hugged Isaac and the other ran to Jason, hugging him while he was still holding my hand. I tried to keep a straight face as I watched the girl break away from Jason and say, “I missed you so much.”

            Jason laughed, awkwardly. “Sammy, it’s been like two weeks.”

            “Two weeks too long!” Sammy was beautiful and maybe that’s why I felt so jealous of her. I tried desperately not to feel any envy but it was a bit difficult. Sammy was the opposite of me. She was pretty tall, almost as tall as Jason and she was tan with short wavy brown hair.

            Jason moved to behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my head. “Sammy, Karen, this is my girlfriend, Linnea.”

            Karen had blonde hair that was pretty long and she was tan as well. She was gorgeous as well. Happily, she chirped, “I’m Karen! We’ve been waiting for Jason to get a girlfriend for forever. You guys are cute.”

            From beside me, Sammy muttered, “Not that cute.” I wasn’t sure if I was the only one to hear it. Maybe someone else did but just ignored it. “I didn’t know you had a girlfriend, Jason.”

            “Well now you do.”

            Sammy stared at me for a while, making me feel self-conscious. I could only imagine what she was thinking. How does someone like her get a guy like Jason? I wondered it myself a lot not that I would say it out loud. I had mentioned it once to Hope and she just told me how lucky he was. It was a bullshit that she had to say because we were friends. “Okay lets go!” She chirped, looking away from me and up at Jason.

            Karen offered me a small smile and started walking with me. “How long have you been together?”

            “A month now.” While I spoke to Karen, I watched Jason and Sammy in front of us. I watched as occasionally she’d put a hand on Jason’s shoulder and I gulped.

            “Aye, about Sam…” Karen started as if she was unsure of what to say next. “You don’t need to feel threatened or whatever about her. She’s been trying to get with Jason for ages now and I don’t think – no, I’m sure he doesn’t like her like that.”

            “Oh, she likes him?” I played dumb.

            “Since we were little.” I just nodded, not knowing what to say. Did Jason know? He must know. It was obvious. “I heard you guys started talking on Tumblr.” Karen winked. “We made him that account as a joke but he ended up going on it a lot.” She laughed.

            “Yeah, well I guess I’ve got to thank you for doing that.”

            “I’m just happy he’s found someone and I’m so glad to finally meet you! Isaac and Jason have been telling me so much about you!”

            “Are you and Isaac together or something?”

            Karen blushed, looking to the floor. “We’re just friends.”

            “Doesn’t look like that,” I commented, a smirk playing on my lips. We were interrupted when Isaac started walking with us, his arm casually wrapping around Karen and giving her a half hug. Karen caught my eye and I gave her a huge smile before walking to Josh who was on his own.

            “What are you doing with me? Go show the bitch that he’s yours.”

            “Woah Josh, calm down,” I said, laughing. “Don’t you like her?”

            “She’s alright when Jason isn’t around but when she’s around Jason…” his voice trailed off and he groaned. “When she’s around Jason she is annoying! We’ve all told him so many fucking times that she likes him but of course, he won’t believe it.”

            “He seriously doesn’t believe it?”

            “He can be an idiot sometimes.”

            I laughed and turned around, catching my boyfriend’s eyes for a split second and he winked. “Agreed.”

            “Nea!” I heard Jason call and I turned around to see him walking towards a fairy floss stand. A smile immediately grew on my lips and I walked towards Jason and ignored the feeling of wanting to punch Sammy in the face because she wouldn’t stop touching my boyfriend. When I got to Jason, he walked towards me and wrapped an arm around me while he said, “Come here, princess.”

Jason bought me a stick of fairy floss and as I ate it, I said, “You’re the best boyfriend, you know that right?”

            “Can we go home now?” He asked, slapping my ass.

            I rolled my eyes. “I don’t think Sammy would be too happy.”

            Jason furrowed his eyebrows, confused. “Sammy?”

            “Bullshit you don’t know she likes you.” Jason started laughing and I hit his arm. “Stop laughing, I’m serious.”

            “Sammy doesn’t like me.”

            “Aw come on Jase, she so does.”

            “Is someone jealous?”

            I raised an eyebrow. “Should I be?”

            Jason stared down at my lips and pressed his against mine. “Definitely not,” He murmured against my lips. I kissed him hard – mostly because I wanted Sammy to see that he was my boyfriend. I knew I shouldn’t be jealous of her but what if one day Jason realised that he wanted her? We broke apart, breathing heavily. “You’re so fucking beautiful, Nea.”

            “Yeah, I know,” I said, jokingly.

            “Way to ruin a cute moment,” Jason replied.

            “You’re so fucking beautiful too.”

            “Yeah, I know.”

Laughing I jumped on his back. “Come on, I want a piggy back ride.” Jason’s hands rested on my butt and I snuggled into his neck.

            When Josh saw us he chuckled. “You’re so whipped, mate.”

            “Am not,” Jason argued like he usually did whenever Josh or Isaac said something about him being whipped for me.

            “You so are,” Isaac commented. “Even Linnea thinks so.”

            “No she doesn’t.”

            I laughed and ran one of my hands through Jason’s hair. “Yes I do.” In all honesty, I didn’t think Jason was whipped but his reactions were always hilarious so I always said it. We walked around for a while, occasionally going on rides.

            “Come on, let’s go on the Ferris wheel,” Jason said to me.

            “Aw,” I heard Karen say. “He’s so romantic now.” Over the past hour or so I had learnt that Karen and I had heaps in common and well Sammy and I… we didn’t have much in common except for the fact that we both liked Jason.

            I scoffed and turned to Karen. “He just wants to hook up.”

            Jason chuckled from beside me. “You know me too well.” Jason winked and kissed my cheek.

            “I’ll come with you guys!” Sammy said and walked towards us. I held back a groan and Josh mouthed to me ‘good luck’.

            “Uh Sammy…” Jason started.

            “Nah, it’ll be fun! I want to get to know Linnea. We haven’t spoken that much today.” Well that was a bunch of bullshit. She just wanted to be around Jason. I tried to keep calm and just nodded. “Lets go.” Sammy started walking and Jason and I followed.

            “We can still hook up,” Jason said, smirking.

            “No we can’t,” I replied, bluntly.

            Sammy gave me an innocent smile and asked, “You don’t mind me coming, right?”

            I gave her an equally fake smile. “Of course not!”

            “Are you sure? Because I feel like, so bad! Maybe I’ll just go back to everyone else.” I knew what she was doing. She didn’t really feel bad. I knew how girls like Sammy worked.

            “Relax Sammy. We don’t care if you come.”

            Sammy gave me a quick glance. “Okay! Come on, here’s a carriage!” We got into a red carriage, Sammy sitting opposite to Jason and I.

            I didn’t have a good feeling about Sammy and I really didn’t want to be on a Ferris wheel with her. I just kept reminding myself that Sammy and Jason are good friends and as his girlfriend, I had to at least try to get along with his friends.

I'm sorry I didn't upload last week! I really have no excuse except the fact that I didn't want to write. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Does anyone know whos kid Isaac is? ;) & what do you guys think of Sammy? ♥ I promise everything will start getting more interesting in the next couple of chapters.

To the right is Sammy played by Lily Collins

Thanks for reading xx ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...