She-Wolf.. Who is She & 2 Alp...

By MoasheenaLucas

This is about a She-Wolf that don't recall who she is after waking up in the hospital. Been told that the Alp... More

She-Wolf.. Who Is She Chapter One
She-Wolf.. Who Is She Chapter Two
She-Wolf.. Who is She Chapter Three
2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Intro & Chapter one
2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Chapter Two
2 Alpha Packs Joining as One -Chapter Four
2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Chapter Five

2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Chapter Three

21 0 0
By MoasheenaLucas

Chapter Three

Who would have thought having to emerge a meeting would have cause fights that would break out but it was only one. Then few mates found their other half also during so after we explain that Alpha Black~Cloud and I, Alpha Dragonfly Field where mate everyone then settled down to start listen to us.

We tried to explain that this is some thing that will take time, nothing happens over night only new pups being born everyone kinda giggle with that one saying that true Alpha. Then I went up stating we would like to know what your input is on this merge . A few hands went up, some wanted to know if they where going to have to move, some wanted to know what or who was going to take over.

About then Black~cloud spoke up saying my mate here has come up with some awesome skill for fighting, as we all know she will become my Luna. But she will also still remain as Alpha as, so will I so if you have a problem with something like then the saying two heads are always better than one.

If there isn't anything that you guys can think please let us know as of now no one else had anything else to ask so meeting was dismissed only as I step up say there are refreshment and snacks over to the side for all to enjoy.

As soon as we step off the plat form everyone wanted to know more about how was everything going to work out with the two packs.

Well first off all we wont know till it happens that's why we had this meeting today to warn you guys whats up.So if any one of you don't want to do this then you have the right to find a new pack. But with these two joining it just means that we will have a better chance up against those that want war someday on us. As we said the only ones that will be moving will be the two of us your Alpha's. Were we are standing right now will be where we have been thinking of placing the new Alpha quarters.

Well what will happen to your homes now?

Well Alpha Marnie home will become the Orphanage,a Nursery for the ones that need to have love from all of us.

As Alpha Black~Clouds will be left as it is we will let you know as soon as we have decided what we shall do with it. But till then we will be traveling back and fourth between the two them. As the new home is being built the ground breaking will become up in a months time so if any of you like to help we thank you know. But we understand you all have work as well beside what happens here.

Alpha Harley's decided he needed to talk to Toby , Misty for they will in to keep everyone else inform also. So they walk over to a small grass clearing as I walk them go I just stood there looking at all my young families talk to the other pack members they seem to getting along good after there was that little spat earlier this afternoon. I turned to walk over to get some water to drink out of a cooler when one of my teens came running up to me trying to get his breath Alpha you need to come with me right now.

What's wrong or what happen Reese

We found another pack member but she won't tell any of us what is wrong she wants to talk to the Alpha in charged.

I glanced over to my mate then mind link him say we had a problem, I was going to go see what was happening. Then he said take Toby with you so then I can know you will be safe I only nodded, Toby came running up to me. Then we followed Reese back to my quarter's but we kept walking for a mile past my Beta home. When we came up to a young girl that looked to be in so much pain then as we got closer Yoby grab my hand then saying that she was in labor. I was she is so young Toby get hold of Harley while I get the mid wife to meet us back here I don't think we can move her, I will also call a emergency female gathering. But you need to find her mate this will not stand with me to leave her here like thisAlpha my name is Opa and you won't find my mate due to was killed a few days back by a group of rouges with most of the teen pack I was in only a few of us females got a way due to we couldn't fight.

As she was telling me all of this I started to cry then I felt a tap as I looked up as I saw where Misty was pointing at there seem to be a group of girls walking out, behind them where a handful of boys with them. They drop to one knee as to ask for permission to be in this pack as they were tired of fighting. I walked up to them where they had stop at then I told them that there are rules that you have to follow and Reese will show you where to go.

Reese ran up to one of the girls wrapping his arms around her as I think he knew who she was Leah oh Leah I been worried about you where is Joshua at. Then she must have told him due to he was now holding her in a tight brace as she cry on his shoulder. Then walked by me saying Alpha this is my sister Leah I will share my room with her for right now.

Okay make sure they are welcome, I will be there as soon as I can with all that's  so helpless.

Yes Alpha doing that right now, is there anything else that I should let him know.

Not that I can think of right now but u will be the first to know when there is something coming to mind.

About ten minutes Tabby came running with a bunch of my females with deliver babies supplies with them. As my mate with Toby, Jamie and some more males went of looking for who left her there in pain.

I asked her what her name was as she was crying in my arms as Tabby was letting her know what was going on.

here.

Yes Alpha I will do what I can.

 Sometime had passed as my mate, search team went looking for any strays on our lands.

I watch as Tabby was had Opa push once more then a pup was born she had blue eyes with blond hair that was almost white, she had good lungs for she crying brought tears to me. I linked to Harley that a baby girl was born, then asked if they happen to find any strays. He got back to me saying that they found where there had to have been a battle for the wolves r here some in bad shape with others trying to heal. But so far they are still looking. T

hen he went quite only saying wait Toby see something a head I will get back to you soon. That was all I had heard of due to now its has been three hours we got Opa into a spare room as Tabby, Sarah took turns explaining to her what to do. Then one of my fighters brought in a bassinet for the baby to sleep in.

I went down to the kitchen as Reese and his sister where talking, they went to stand up to leave I was like no don't leave I am just in here cooking something for the children knowing that they will be wanting food soon.

Then it dawned on me that they where still at the pack meet. I was about to go running out when I saw Aimee walking up with Kay and the rest of the pups, then Aimee said Alpha Black~Cloud pack wants to know if there is something they can do as the followed us here. I looked behind her to see that they where there as she had said.

I was speechless not sure what to do for I was use to having just my pack helping. I turned to Misty as she said Alpha I will let them know what's going on and where we are at right now. As she said that she walked off to inform them of everything that been happening with the gruesome attack that had left many teens as well as pups to fend for them selves months back.

We still have now clue what pack they where from due to no one wants to talk about it we just know they are far to young to have seen a battle that bad.

I felt sleepy but I didn't want to go to sleep yet due to I was still thinking of what to fix for everyone to have dinner. When Anna came up beside me asking where the big pots where at I pointed at the island. Then I saw there more of my mates she wolves coming in then one reaching out to me saying Alpha you do more than you should while you your self has a pup growing in you.

So let us do the cooking while you go and lay down. I looked at her only yawning as I walked to the living room to sit to see what the little pups where watching on tv. As I went in I saw most of them just crashed where they laid at I went to the big fluffy couch I had then took a seat as Kay came crawling up in my lap with a blanket from her bed. I covered her up as she cuddled up next to me as we both drift off to sleep.

We must have been asleep for a while for when I woke up Harley was sitting next to me getting ready to lift Kay out of my arms as he smiled at me. Then asking if I was hungry I whisper yes I was. He was I will be back going to lay this little one in her bed.

I nod okay I won't go anywhere. He was back a few minutes later with a bowl of food I looked, saw there was a roll and something that look to be stew. I slowly eat it as I started to fight back more yawns, then Harley got a hold of the bowl and spoon letting me know he was going to thank the pack for a good meal. I was I will good with you so he picked me up caring me to the dinning room as Misty stood up to give me her seat I was no everyone sit please I just want to thank everyone for helping cooking tonight.

They all stood saying your welcome Alphas. I looked around seeing that there where more teens than what came in when Opa was giving birth. I looked at my mate as he was caring me out then as we got to my door. He told me that they found all of them huddling over a fire trying to stay warm so we rounded them up just to bring them back here.

Then he said we found more than we thought there was so my pack went to get more beds as well as some of them have asked to give them shelter in their homes knowing that your running out of room here. I was wow who would have thought I would ran out of rooms when a few months back that was I had. Then I was sat down on my bed as he pulled the blankets up over me.

Two months later I have a large belly on me as I watch the two packs stand by breaking a sweat on hammering the last bit on the building standing in front of me. That's going to be Alpha , I quarters to live in as well as a home for our pups I have given birth to yet.

I walked over to were I asked for a picnic table to be place as I snacked on some beef jerky, some fruit. Then my mate came up to me a swooped me into his arms as he carried me over the thresh hold of our home. Our pack howled and cheer as he did so. Then everyone one follow us to the back where Kay came up holding her daddy's hand. Cole was she drags me all over the place I think when its bed time I need to sleep more than she does.

I laugh at him as Opa comes walking up holding her twins Rose and Lilly. Cole reaches over for Rose so Opa let's us know that Cole has asked to be in their life, then she told us that she said yes so they will be a family. Due to Opa was then only one that her mate didn't recover from the battle as he died in her arms but as I recalled he asked for her to live, move forward to find someone that would love her and their pups as they where his. I smiled then said that's good.

Then Harley sat me down in a chair as every male was gathering logs and dried limbs to build a bon fire to bring in the two months as being one large back. The little pups where runing around asking if there was going to be S'mores tonight. I heard many of the adults laughing then saying yes but first you need to eat other things beside sweets. Anna pulled up a seat next to me asking how I was doing I looked back at her not to bad at lease I don't have morning or in some words all day sickness. She laugh then saying lucky you I can't wait till I am over this that's the only thing I hate right now. I looked at her then handed her a Cinnamon bear that I keep with me.

Then I said try this you never know it did wonder for me so far. She reach for the candy then popped it into her mouth then the next words I heard was her yelling for Toby that she wanted more. He walked over to her asking what she wanted more of. Then she showed him as he said yes dear I will order some when I get back to the laptop. Then I reach out for his arm to pull him closer as I told him that Harley had a over large shipment of them, knowing me I couldn't eat them all and for him to get them out of that supplies. He looked back at me then saying thank you Alpha I will do that soon them. I turned to Anna handing her a handful that I had in my bag. She had this big smile on her face then thanked me for them as well.

We sat there as my mate came up to me then he lean over asking if I was missing him I looked up at him saying when can I start to miss you our always right here with me. I then reach my hands up over his neck as he came closer to me and we kissed a good one as Aimee walked pass going eww get a room you two.

Then Harley whip around you listen her young lady I can kiss Alpha any where I want to and if you don't like it look some where else. I had to rub his arm to settle him down then I told him easy there daddy she is just picking on you. That's just what kids do is give the adults around them a hard time. He shook his head then said yeah well I don't know if I like that or not. But I guess your so right we are just getting a head start for when these pups are at that age.

I smile then said ouch as one of them kicked, times I think they are having a fight cause when one would kick then they all would start at it. Till I have to jump up due to one kicked the bladder as I race off to the house to pee like no one would believe how much one that is pregnant can pee so much but its true. But when I fell like I am just getting kicked to pieces.

Then I just make it to the restroom that's right in side the back door I didn't bother flipping a light I only had time to shut the door. As I wash my hands I open the door there stood Anna, Melinda standing there waiting to use it also then I pointed a few steps a way so Melinda saw the other restroom she went off waddling to that one. I just stood their think wow we look like ducks that waddle where ever we go right now. I waited for my two pregnant friends to finish up in the powder rooms to join me as I walk back out to where the bon fire was being built. As I stood in the kitchen I as that one part of the wall had no paint on it but I didn't really care due to I wanted to place pictures of the pack there on the wall and have a sign above it saying home is where the heart is but love is where the family lives. Just as I was ready to give up on them due to I was being kicked at again they came out looking refreshed. I looked at them saying do we feel better now.

Yes we do they said, then I laugh yeah I understand that one to a T beside being the punching bag on the inside for these pups that we have.

Then we walked back to the rest of the pack but I didn't get very far as I grab Anna's arm and I cried out in angering pain then drop to my knees Melinda went waddling out the door yelling that I went down in the kitchen Tabby came running in saying that I was to early to be going into labor, Harley said that's it we're going in to the hospital we been so busy that we haven't been yet.

He scooped me up as Toby went to open the truck passenger door. Harley set me in then jumped in next to me as Toby was driving and Anna was in the back seat behind him.

Then he put the truck in drive, peeled out of the drive way heading to the hospital, Anna was on the phone calling it in. Toby speed down the road right pass a cop shit Toby said as he pulled over to the side of the road. The cop jumped out walked to Toby side of door looking in he saw that I, Harley was in the passager side Anna was talking to him then he looked at me once again.

Then Told Toby to follow behind him as he gave us a escorts to the hospital. We got there a lot bit faster as Toby pulled up in the emergency room drive way the cop open the passenger door with a wheel chair for me. But Harley had other things in his mind he picked me up rushing me in as the doctors where standing there waiting.

They had him place me in a wheel chair, then turned Alpha telling him that he had to stay here to fill out paper work. Then they whisk me out towards birthing, labor rooms for mothers to be. Anna yelled that she was coming with me the doctor nod as she came.

*Harley view*

Why do I have to fill out all these paper why can't I do it after I know that my mate is doing okay. Alpha its best to keep her clam, all that they are going to do is start a iv on her to get steroids into the pups so their lungs will be ready if they going come early but it could be false labor. But they won't know till she is hooked up. So please we need these fill out okay I will do the best that I can with what I know of. I finished up as Toby came in looking around for Anna I then turned to him letting him know that she went with Marnie up stairs. Then he was you know the officer that pulled us over is from our pack. He is he really I didn't know that.

Yeah he is one of our fighters also when he isn't working his public job. I also found out we have many other pack members that work at the police force.

Wow that's cool I didn't know that but then again we have a large pack and then when Marnie pack join our pack got really large almost huge with over thousands and growing daily with everyone's with mates having new born pups every time we turn around. We went to sit in the waiting room up on the third floor when I handed the receptions the papers, she then let us know where we need to go. As we got there to find a seat Anna came out of the room to let us know what was happening.

Alpha Harley

Yes Anna how is she doing?

She is doing good you can go in their with her now.

Thank you Anna for coming up here with her.

Alpha she would have done the same for me if I was in her place

That she would and if she didn't I would have pushed her to.

I walked into the room that Anna said she was in as I open the door she was laying there in the bed hooked up to a IV drip with fluids. She looked up to me then said that the IV had med in it to stop my labor. I pulled a chair closer to hold her hand as another doctor came in she looked us then saying we want to do a ultra sound to see how your pup is doing. So the techs will be in here soon due to your mid wife Tabby called in saying that you been busy. But she did let me know that she believes that your getting close to you due date but this will let us know how close.

To also make sure everything is going good okay. Then she stepped out in the hall way talking to a nurse letting her know that Marnie is going to need to have a full bladder for this to be done. The nurse comes walking in holding a hospital cup, then she paused as she was Sage wow its been a while like two years how are you doing I was your nurse two years ago.

*Marnie view*

Nurse Kellie hi not to bad but I am Alpha Luna Marnie now and this is my mate Alpha Black~Cloud.

Hello Alpha

So what do I need to do

Well the doctor would like you to drink a few of these till you feel like you got to urine

Well that shouldn't take to long due to I have to pee right now.

As soon as I said that the techs came in one went walking over to the window closing the blinds as the other one set the bed I was on flat down on my back. Then the one that had closed the blinds was plugging in the machine into a outlet as her partner was placing cold gel on my stomach then letting us know that this was going to help see the pup, we should be able to hear a heart beat also.

They turned the lights off as nurse Kellie walk out of my room, Harley watch as they were telling us what we were looking at. The first image was a foot then we where shown, told that there seemed to be four heart beats beside the mothers being picked up. We then look at the techs asking if I was caring four pups they shook their heads no alpha it looks like your caring six pups. But to make sure will will have the doctor come back in so she can see this for herself also.

One of the techs left for a few minutes then came back in with her as they walked around to stand by my bedside. She looked at what the tech was pointing at then she looked at us to let us know that everything looked good and I should be staying in bed for the next two weeks but I will let you go in a few hours and Tabby will due good when your time comes but if she needs help I will send you home with a oxygen tank for you to pick up down stairs in a few days. T

hen she walked out of the room , then the techs finished up then asked if we wanted pictures we said yes, then we asked if we could find out what sex they where. The techs said we can try to see that they are as they move the device around on my huge belly one of the pups turned , the tech said well this one her is a girl, then moved to my side aw here is another girl. As they place more gel on me they then found one more and it was a boy. Then they said the other three are being bashful and want to surprise us. We just looked at each other smiling then we where handed more picture's of the ultra sound of the two girl and boy.

Then the techs left as Anna, Toby came walking in asking what was all going on. Harley said well as far as we know Marnie is going to be on bed rest for the next two weeks, Tabby will due okay to deliver the pups as well as they will have a oxygen tank for Marnie or the pups.

Oh okay that should be good never know what came happen its better to have it than not have it and need it.

Yes that's so true

But we are going to need more than what we thought we will need due to the tech and doctors counted six pups that she was caring.

What did you say six pups?

Yes six pups

Alpha that means your not going to be getting any sleep anytime for a while with up and down care for them but with all the help in the pack it shouldn't be to bad.

But she gets to go home soon as that iv gets empty then they will discharge her from here.

That's good to know so then we can just wait till then.

Then the doctor came in and saw Anna , said to her how was she doing.

Oh doctor Coco hello how are you doing I am doing good.

That's good to know so having any problems with your twins.

Nope all is going good so far.

Wow two weeks are going to be busy for this pack with all the new pups that will be coming into this wolf world. But that's all good their is what the next step in the world. Maybe this time we will have elders again. Well remember you need to stay in bed only get up to bathe or if your carry around because I heard you were having a bon fire tonight which I will be seeing you there tonight, that way I can talk to Tabby to give her heads up also on your care. So your nurse will becoming in for paper work for you to sign so you can be discharged, take you cup with you due to you want to have lots of fluids till your deliver date. Then she walked out.

Nurse Kellie came in wow you get to go home that's go news, to find out that I got switched to become your nurse at your home to make sure everything goes okay there for you also, I get to work beside my sister will be fun I haven't got to spend a lot of time with her these last few months. So sign where it hight light and here is your copy for you to keep. I will see you tomorrow morning as we start to get these little one happy to stay put for a while longer okay.

I got wheeled out in the chair as everyone stayed quite as I brought up craving some ice cream, then Anna was that does sound good let's stop at the drive through at Silver Scoop ice cream shop. So alpha looked over at his Beta then they said okay I guess we could do that.

We'll pulled into the drive Harley order double dip chocolate cherry cone as Toby got a goofy moo star ice cream cup that was cookie dough ice cream cover in white fudge sauce with colored sprinkles, then Anna had a banana spilt in a cup it looked weird when she got it and then I order a thick strawberry shake with cool whip on top drizzle with Carmel. Then it was all paid as we slowly enjoyed the treats n the way back to the bon fire.

By the time we pulled up Toby helped Anna out of the truck then they head out back so she could sit down as Harley placed his arms under me. As I wrapped my arms around his neck then he closed the truck door with his hips. He carried me in the back yard as where everyone was standing around waiting to hear what was happening, he sat me down in a lounge chair then stood up letting everyone now that I wasn't aloud to be up on my feet unless it was to use the bathroom, other than that she will have to have every meal in bed for the next two weeks to keep these six little pups happy in their tight little room they are sharing, she will have a nurse here tomorrow , up till delivery time.

Everyone was was in aww when they heard then many of the she wolves walked up to Misty asking what that they could do Misty looked at them saying we will decide tomorrow as Alpha is in bed resting. So we have two weeks to get ready but let's not for get we still have Anna here that's is due about the same time so she will need help also. So those that want to set up a room there then we can start working on it for the next few days to get all of this going.

I was listening to what everyone was talking about I was just watching the fire going as I watched I noticed that I started to fall asleep watch the flames dancing around to the music that was playing as a little noise. Theni saw Kay, Aimee, Seth and Opa walking around with some blankets looking for a good spot to lay down to look at the stars. Then that was the last I recall I zonked out I didn't realized I was so tied but then again when caring six pups that's a hand full any ways to whip anyone out.

I must have slept all night for when I woke up I had Harley cuddle up next to me on the lounge chair thinking good this we had got these order in double size or he would have never been able to lay up on here with me with I looked around to see just about everyone was still sleeping. Then I saw my Beta Misty walking around with a Cam taking pictures I mind linked her to take a few over in my way I didn't have to many of my mate she smiled then said she had already took some of both of us sleeping I gave her two thumps up. Then she went to were all the pups had cuddled up next to each other to take picture of them.

Then a few hours everyone was slowly started to wake up as I could smell bacon cooking so I elbow my mate because he was snoring now and I had to go pee really bad so he just laid there. So I gave up so I stood up as his arm stop me as he asked where I was going I then said I got to be, if you dot let me up then you will be laying in a very wet puddle. So he move his arms then said don't go any where else, I will be there in a few to carry you where ever you like to go after wards. Sure enough as soon as I step out of the restroom he was right there sweeping me up in his arms then asking me where I wanted to go. So I said I want to go where the food is at. He laughed about that, I said well I am eating for six plus me so that seven mouths that need food. He laugh at me again, the said yes that's is so true you have to feed them.

*Two weeks & three days later*

I was laying in bed ready to get up to do some thing anything due to my back side is hurting like no other pain I have had before as my mate came in asking if I was doing okay, there was no way that I could lied to him due to he could feel my pain also. Then he sat down on the bed to me as I reach out a hand to him I asked him if he knew where Tabby was.

He said yeah she went to check on Anna she should be here soon. I had asked her to come look on you when she was finished. About five minutes later I saw Toby caring Anna in his arms as Harley had me in his arms taking us to the the small hospital that built closer due to all the mothers in the pack and little ones running around. We where caring into the labor ready room that was set up for us.

Tabby and Dr. Coco came walking in with two interns to help out. Then we had lab techs starting IV drips going as we got check only to find out that it could be a while so we got told it was time for us to get up out of bed and start walking the halls then only stop when the contractions are closer. Then they will check us again to see how its going for us. So our mates where no help they pushed up.

Out of the beds , where on our heals till we had to stop to go pee or took turns getting a nap in. Anna looked at me telling me that she just couldn't walk anymore and her contractions where only minutes apart where mine where still hours so I walked her back to her room as Tabby check her out she then turned around asking Toby if he was staying or waiting out side of the room he didn't have to be asked twice he ran over beside Anna holding her hand. I walked up to her letting her know that I am just a mind link away if she needed anything I would try and get it to her.

Six hours later Anna had both of her twins in her arms as Toby had a gin from ear to ear showing us his boys Andy and Danny. I was happy then Harley was okay baby you saw their babies let get walking now so then we can be doing the same as they are holding our babies. I was getting tired of him being Alpha towards me I could only walk for so long that I turned at him, snapped at him telling him that he could go fly a f*cking kite because I could only walk so f*cking far when they didn't want to leave yet, when they are ready then they will let me know then you will know also. As I stormed off towards my bed to get a nap in I was in need of some much needed sleep. I crawled up into my bed as soon as my head hit my pillow I was out sound to sleep.

Till I woke up in a puddle on my bed I looked over at Harley sound a sleep in the chair next to me, I yelled at him thinking he dumped water on me. Only to watch him jumped up out of being out cold in sleep also.

What do you mean that I dumped water on you I been sleeping like you have.

Well my bedding is all wet if it wasn't you then someone did it.

No one been in here but us. But if you want me to I will find out what's going on then. He jumped up, ran into to Toby asking him where Tabby was.

Tabby is at the nurse's station checking Melinda, Aimee into rooms.

I walked up to the area where I saw Tabby then I explain to her what happen with Marnie, she didn't let me finish as she went running down the hall yelling for any nurses to get to room 206 due to she was in labor. I look at her then took off running as the words hit my brain hen I got back into the room Anna was in there holding her hand saying its okay Tabby, Harley is here now dear here. As Anna and I traded places she paused where she stood then walked back giving Marnie a kiss on the forehead saying everything will be okay then she walked out.

I laid there yelling, doing the breathing that I was taught to do as I was told to push my mate was right there taking in everything that I was throwing at him in curse words his sat their taking it all in, as he could feel my pain all he would say yes dear I know I am here baby. As I pushed he looked at the time on the wall to see it was 2:06am, we heard the first cry of a little girl that came then came her sister next as well as this brother following after wards. About now I was getting tired from all the pushing so Tabby said that I could rest for a little as she slip a oxygen mask over my face staying that this will help.

But it didn't seem like much of a rest due to I was right back at pushing again and out pop another girl along with a boy and another girl totaling out six healthy babies so we thought till Tabby looked down and had asked me to push a few more times I was like this can't be happening so I mind link to Anna as she said it was could be the placenta.

But as I pushed again the Dr. was asking me hold up there don't push till I ask you to do. It seem to be awhile till she was said Marnie this is what I like you to do, I want you to take a good deep breath them push like nothing. I watch Harley walked down to see what was going on. I saw his eyes get huge. As soon as she said push Harley came back to help me. This push was the largest one that I had during the hold time. Then I could hardly hear but I did I heard a faint cry then the Tabby said where you have another baby Girl as she was handed to a nurse standing by, then afterwards placenecnta came out.

As I laid back to watch as everything was taking place I looked up at the time and it was 7:06 am. Then Harley was wow baby we have seven healthy pups not six like we had thought but seven.

I laid there and then thought I would mind link everyone that I could to let them know that there was seven healthy kicking babies.

Misty mind me back saying wow did Alpha say seven?

Yes there are seven, the last was a baby girl that we decided to name Faith Hope Black~Cloud.

That's a sweet name, well I should let you go your going to need your rest.

Harley ! Can you please control your boys. They are picking on the younger ones again. You know how I disapprove them being bullies there's no call for it.

But Marnie boys will be boys, would rather have them out side fighting with Toby and Anna's boy instead.

No! That won't work that's all I want them to do is fighting with them, if you recall last week poor Andy ended up the one in a cast. So you better get you butt on the roll with our boys. Or you keep them with you all day.

But dear that would be nice and all but if you recall I have Alpha duties to our pack.

What I don't ? I have just as much as you do if I recall this is just much my pack than yours, by the way where are your daughters at?

They are out back playing with Kay in their Over size doll house.

Well at lease some of our kids are good and not hellions.

Ha ha dear we have good kids you know that.

Only time the boys are good is when they are sleeping.

Then about that time my older two boys Xavier & Luis coming running into the kitchen and smack into me. As they both looked up from the floor they ended up on. Then they both looked up at me to say that they where sorry,

But I had enough of them not listening to me. That I grab them both by a arm leading them to their bedrooms, then told them that they better have their rooms clean or there will be no more toys for a month.

But for me I handle with my first seven kind that are 4 yrs old. But let me tell you about a year afterwards I found out that I was pregnant again Harley was so happy that he told everyone that he saw. But now that  we have three 3 years are a blast they keep everyone in line but the boys are a hole new story.

I am just waiting to find out with this pregnancy what we are having due to ask that I wanted to wait till they were born. As I have everything for both sex of pups, always never running out of cloth diapers due to they are used for everything. With this one being the third one I didn't even know till my mate pointed out that I had a new sent to myself, plus I was growing that cute little bump on my tummy.Then I am due to pop any days and with me all ways casing my boys down my nerve's are running thin.

My husband is never around he is always saying that he has border control. Or he has meeting but when it comes to finding out that he was going to have a larger family then he is there till they are fighting with everyone. Then he has vanished with only mind linking with me to let me know how he is doing.

But as soon as I give birth this will be a new start with the end of having pups for a while for me due to I have to get my pack under control again with no slacking while my mate is busy off playing with his beta Toby and Misty mate.

But as right now I have other things to worry about due to its birthing time for me so I had link with Anna, Misty and Aimee. Then I grab my phone to let Tabby and Kelley know I am on my way in. As I started to walk out the front door I informed everyone what was going on with the boys as Aimee jump in saying she would care for them. My boys seemed to love her like a big sister, will listen to her about half of the time. Then Anna, Misty told me to leave everything is fine here and to go have the pups while the held the fort down. Then I was asked if Harley knew where I was going to be. I just rolled my eyes as I walked out they letting them know i would inform him in the best way I could think. As I heard them all laughing as I walk a few blocks down to where the hospital was at.

*Flash Back*

I recall the first time of my labor with Amber, Jade, Xavier, Whisper, Luis, Ruby and Faith in that order. I was carried then I didn't have them till the next day. Then when I had Sophia, Zeith and Zev it was just a little different these three had other plans when I went in to labor it was with in hours that they where born. My mate was there till he had got called off for some unknown call. He was back to watch Zev getting his first bath, that was about all he stayed with me till we got home.

* Back to Now*

But with this labor I just waited due to they were taking there time which was fine with me I could handle this just as much. But I think I will wait till I am in a little pain to let my mate know that I am in labor, send him hone instead of to my hospital room. I want him to know how I feel when he lies to me if that's what he has been doing. I walk up to find that Tabby was waiting for me with a chair but I just looked at her then adding walking will due for now with my contractions ten minutes apart.

*Luis View*

I hate when I have to clean my room, I didn't make the mess this time it was my brothers Xavier, Zeith's doing. So I went to cleaning up my room with the mess that they made with my toys. Then i though well i had enough of this it was time for me to hide this toy box. That's just what I did I hide them in my closet here I keep my dirty clothes at lets see how much they like that now. knowing my brother Xavier he wont come in here. As i place the last few of my toys in the toy box someone was knocking on my door as I open the door there stood Aimee. She peeked her head in to see i had did what my mother had asked me to do. Then she said well you got your toys so I guess its cleaned. Then she gave me hug as she was asking me if we should go and see how Xavier was doing.

I didn't need to know due to he was always a step up on his cleaning. So we got to his room an as I guess mr clean himself had cleaned his room where it could shine. that's him for you he all ways had to be a step up on someone in the family but only did this when he was told. Where I try to keep my room picked up.

Aimee reach for my hand as my brother took off running to find mommy. I just stayed with Aimee as she walked me down to the living room as i sat down she asked me I know your just four yrs old but you don't have to let them bully you.

But before I could answer Xavier came in asking where mommy was at cause he couldn't find her. She looked at the both of us then said well you see your mommy had to go into the Hospital while you where cleaning.

Then both of us started to cry as we said did we hurt mommy we didn't mean to run in the house we sorry. We heard someone running around in the house looking as they ran pass the living room we saw it was Daddy.

*Harley came in view*

Daddy Daddy what you looking for.

Boys where is your mother

Daddy looked like he was scared, so Aimee was just about ready to burst out laughing when Anna came in touching daddy tell him that she was in the Hospital. Then we got asked to go into the kitchen for Misty had lunch ready for us so we took off walking really fast.

Well I see that didn't last for long about not running with them.

Well just remember that they are young in time it will set into their minds we are still having problem with Andy & Danny with rules. But I think you should go and be with Marnie we have everything under control here.

Yes that's true I see that.

*At The Hospital*

I get to the room that my mate was in as I got closer I saw that she was holding one of the pups in her arms as she looked over at me I saw that there was a tear in her eyes as she was holding them back. I was just hoping that they where happy tears. As I got up closer to her she handed me the pup she had in her arms saying Baylee this is your busy daddy.

I felt a tear slowly going down my face as I reached for her she was so pretty like her sister just another one that I would have to spoil that I couldn't wait.

Then my Marnie said there are three more over there getting looked at. I was well that don't surprise me any more. I think i would be more scared if we just had a single birth. So as I held on to my baby Baylee i walked over to see the other three only to see they were all alike and girl. I looked back over at my mate thinking how do we tell them apart.

Harley they due have birthmarks that will help with that Baylee's look like a leaf on her right should. As the rest I think you should name them I have named all of the older siblings to them.

But I have no clue what to name them.

Well we have a few days before they get to go home so you will have time to name three girls.

As he gave me a look like he wouldn't know what to name them as he went to sit down in the chair next to the window in my room. You would have thought I had gave him something more to do that come up with names for his daughters.

*Heading Home*

It had almost took the whole three days for my mate to come up with names for the girls. He even tried to just keep the letters in the hospital as their names I just looked at him. Then I had to tell him No we were not going to have baby girl A, baby girl B or a baby girl C.

So finely he came back with a book of baby names as he looked at me saying this is just as bad as school doing home work due to I don't want them to have names where they may get picked on with.

I had to laugh then told him with all our kids do you think anyone will be able to pick on these four in school.

You maybe right with that we do have a bunch of rough boys but lets not forget about our daughters they may look sweet till their fangs show.

Well that only because they have to put up there wild brothers, so what will be their names so we can leave for now.

Dakota, Sasha and Roselyn. I picked out Dakota due to my mother that was her name and she would loved to have a grand daughter with her name. I would have use you mother name also but you never talk about your family so I didn't know.

Those are great name I told him with tears running down my face this time. due to he never really talks much about his parents let alone his mother. With me I wasn't sure if I was ready to let him know about my family due to it was still hard for me to speak about them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 69.8K 77
Nadia has a reputation of nearly blowing her cover to the humans as a werewolf, her parents have had just about enough and transfer her to a school s...
448K 9.7K 56
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
36.9M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
374K 10.2K 27
Astilbe: Promising to wait for that person with patience and dedication. After searching far and wide for ten years, Leon Wolf, the Alpha of the Impe...